Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St (4437 Views)

LAUTECH Female Nursing Student Knocked Down By A Driver In Lagos (photos) / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by olabiyisi123: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
A 400 LEVEL FEMALE NURSING STUDENT of LAUTECH, by name Faridah Mujidat Jamiu opened up to confess how she has been involved in several killings in the UNIVERSITY, especially in her hostel.

She confessed that she was involved in this act since her first year(100 level), and has actually lost counts of how many people's blood she has in her hands.
According to her, she was initiated into this act when she packed into the Adenike Hostel, where she spent most her uni days.

In her confessions, she refused to mention names but said that
even the blood of her room mate is on her hands.

She said, "Why would I not have blood of people on my hands when I don't have insecticide treated net or money to buy expensive insecticides?

"Every night, some mosquitoes after sucking blood of other students will fly into my room and in my usual act of reading at night, I used to be awake. I will see them, trace them and to jam them into my palms and then my hands will be soiled with the blood of students they have already sucked."

U too like gossip. Now u de find student wey kill student. Abeg go rest U too like amebo. First joke of 2020.

Get more gossip and school news here https://www.9jaschoolnews.com.ng

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by kemicalreact: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by dawnomike(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Iz well wit ya soul

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 16, 2020
grin
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by TheSourcerer: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Not too bad , not too creative , I was expecting a serial killer on the loose but a mosquito killer we have Small doc for that

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Untainted007: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2020
You never talk true finish. Kontinue ehnnnnn
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by earthsync(f): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by MizzPhoney(f): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAH You got me! WTF

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Nukilia: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2020
See the psychiatrist ASAP undecided
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by finalboss(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2020
undecided
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2020
I can categorically tell you that buhari is more intelligent than you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by maynation(f): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2020
I fell for this shii big time. grin
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by DaddyMorenike: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Maaaaaaad o!! Make is jejely swallow my pride. I fell for this, opelope screen guard!

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
_
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by javaRookie: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
The law should take it's due course on the said student
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by tiswell(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
javaRookie:
The law should take it's due course on the said student
There are no laws for mosquito killing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by ultimatekint(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
You, Buhari, Fish, I don't know who has brain ; I mean the right brain.
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by gift2xl: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hahaha.. I was seriously reading this!!!.
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Koredav(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
So u don eat with people blood abi. After killing ur big mosquitoes, u go carry d hand go chop swallow food and drink water abi grin grin angry angry
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by itsme01: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lautech is one crazy sick school

Fvcking Jocker grin
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by VegaJack: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Lautech is one crazy sick school

Fvcking Jocker grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by LOMBARDY(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Some people are actually taking this to heart! Admit it, we all fell for this grin
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by padi94(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
If ritual came to your mind first, followed by witchcraft and cultism, pls raise up ur hand... grin
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by oyatz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bad guy!

I thought a witch student just confessed.
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
See as I just open leg dey read the torri sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by dermmy(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2020
kemicalreact:
shocked

Where have you been? Your former account is no longer active

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by kemicalreact: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2020
dermmy:

Where have you been? Your former account is no longer active
Yeah, I deactivated.
Re: Lautech Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of Other St by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
olabiyisi123:

A 400 LEVEL FEMALE NURSING STUDENT of LAUTECH, by name Faridah Mujidat Jamiu opened up to confess how she has been involved in several killings in the UNIVERSITY, especially in her hostel.

She confessed that she was involved in this act since her first year(100 level), and has actually lost counts of how many people's blood she has in her hands.
According to her, she was initiated into this act when she packed into the Adenike Hostel, where she spent most her uni days.

In her confessions, she refused to mention names but said that
even the blood of her room mate is on her hands.

She said, "Why would I not have blood of people on my hands when I don't have insecticide treated net or money to buy expensive insecticides?

"Every night, some mosquitoes after sucking blood of other students will fly into my room and in my usual act of reading at night, I used to be awake. I will see them, trace them and to jam them into my palms and then my hands will be soiled with the blood of students they have already sucked."

U too like gossip. Now u de find student wey kill student. Abeg go rest U too like amebo. First joke of 2020.

Get more gossip and school news here https://www.9jaschoolnews.com.ng
Oh no oh hell no this one got me anyways I rest my case surrogate this one is for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Jamb Date And Resgistration Procedure In Unijos / Course A Yoruba Muslim Is Studying In Sudan #igberetv, photo / Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.