Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Watch How Revd Fr Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking Comes Tru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Revd Fr Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking Comes Tru (334 Views)

Meet Revd Fr Hyacinth Alia, The Leading Governorship Aspirant In Benue (photos) / Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) / Imo State Senators Gang Up Against Gov.emeka Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Revd Fr Mbaka Prophesied Gov Emeka Ihedioha's Sacking Comes Tru by Laseye008(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wy62Bo_Ng0

Watch how father Mbaka's Prophecy has come to realization. Man who saw tomorrow.
When the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry. Enugu, Revd,fr. Ejika Mbaka, Prophesied that the All progressive Congress governorship candidate at the March 9, 2019 election in Imo state, senator Hope Uzodinma, would become the governor of the state this new year, followers of Gov Emeka Ihedioha poured insults on him.
The cleric was quoted as saying "I don't know the manner the revelation will manifest but no Prophecy has even been declared on this prayer ground without coming to pass. Inspire of all that would happen this 2020.

Please don't forget to click on the link below to subscribe,like and see more of our video on our YouTube channel.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbZI5SPBycE1rN3r_tZiDgQ
God bless you as you subscribe

(1) (Reply)

Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu Is High On Aba Weed. / Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio Set To Inaugurate Canada Chapter / ‘I Am Not A Spare Tyre, I Have Roles In Governance’ Says Baba Tela,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.