Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl (604 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by NNFORUM(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
A 30-year-old man who was arrested after he raped a 7-year-old girl and left her in a critical condition, has insisted that he didn’t discharge inside her.

The incident which happened in December 2019, in an Anambra community was reported by activist Harrison Gwamnishu.

The girl was made to undergo medical examination and it was revealed that her hymen has been broken and her vagina was badly bruised. She is currently on admission while her abuser is at the Area Command, Uga ahead of his arraignment tomorrow, January 16, 2020.

During interrogation, the suspect admitted removing the girl’s underwear before placing her on his chest. He also admitted pulling down his own boxers, but maintained that he was still having an erection when he realized what he was doing and stopped.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/i-didnt-release-inside-man-who-raped-7-year-old-girl/1268

Re: I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by kestolove95(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
He evn agreed just that he forgot to release inside, Nawa oo, igbo people

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by NNFORUM(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
kestolove95:
He evn agreed just that he forgot to release inside, Nawa oo, igbo people

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
ONE bullet to the back of the head of this demon is not enough ..... he should just be submerged into acid until his whole body disintegrates.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
NNFORUM:
A 30-year-old man who was arrested after he raped a 7-year-old girl and left her in a critical condition, has insisted that he didn’t discharge inside her.

The incident which happened in December 2019, in an Anambra community was reported by activist Harrison Gwamnishu.

The girl was made to undergo medical examination and it was revealed that her hymen has been broken and her vagina was badly bruised. She is currently on admission while her abuser is at the Area Command, Uga ahead of his arraignment tomorrow, January 16, 2020.

During interrogation, the suspect admitted removing the girl’s underwear before placing her on his chest. He also admitted pulling down his own boxers, but maintained that he was still having an erection when he realized what he was doing and stopped.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/i-didnt-release-inside-man-who-raped-7-year-old-girl/1268
This one should be castrated. Afterward, they should roast the nonsense thing and give him to feed on. Ijiot
Re: I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by edoairways: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2020
So with the media trial and outcry from the public this menace is still prevalent?
Re: I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by NNFORUM(m): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2020
It surprised me too when the news broke out.
edoairways:
So with the media trial and outcry from the public this menace is still prevalent?
Re: I Didn't Release Inside - Man Who Raped 7-year-old Girl by Jabioro: 5:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Honestly I don't know what to write..I am just confused.. because it baffled me beyond my layman comprehensive idea..Make una give am the girl ,make the idiot release now..abi.. Oloribuku!!!

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Lady Confronts Boy In Public For Gossiping About Their Private Affair / 44-year-old Man Defiles His 14-year-old Daughter In Imo Read More At: Https://w / Elderly Women Seen Iba Estate Carrying Cutlasses To Protect Their Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.