Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested (54989 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ShoeGetSize: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2023
A New Jersey gym teacher was jailed after a former student detailed their sexual relationship that spanned his high school career. 

Former Bridgewater-Raritan High School teacher Lydia Pinto, 38, was charged Nov. 8 with first-degree aggravated sexual assault and two counts of second-degree sexual assault.

She was arrested without incident. 

The Somerset County Prosecutors Office launched an investigation into Pinto’s conduct on Oct. 16 after the Bridgewater Police Department received an anonymous email detailing Pinto’s alleged relationship with the student. 

The victim, now an adult, was identified and interviewed by detectives with the office’ssex crimes and child abuse unit on Oct. 26, Somerset County Prosecutor John P. McDonald wrote in a November 17 press release. 

“The victim reported engaging in a relationship with former teacher, Lydia Pinto,” the release read.

"The victim further reported that the relationship turned sexual when the victim was between the ages of 14 to 15 and continued until the victim’s senior year of high school.”

The sexual activity all took place in the Raritan Borough, the prosecutor said. 

Pinto coached field hockey and girls lacrosse at the school, per reporting by My Central Jersey, and taught driver’s ed according to a Facebook post on the high school’s page. 

Fox News Digital was unable to reach Bridgewater-Raritan School District administrators or the Somerset County Prosecutor’s Office for comment at press time. 

Upon her arrest, Pinto was booked into Somerset County Jail – seven days later, on Nov. 15, she was released pending her next court date, jail officials told Fox News Digital.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/22/news/new-jersey-gym-teacher-lydia-pinto-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-her-student-over-4-years/?

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by God1000(m): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2023
She deserves the harshest punishment in the book

But I don't know why the society often look the other way round when it is female

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Zooposki(f): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2023
That’s white women’s culture. They like teenage boys, just like the Nigerian men that like babies, toddlers, and little children.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by endsarrrs(f): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2023
sad

The judgement should not be harsh on the teacher. She did what she had to do

Amadioha go soon visit this living thing below my comment, With brand newly designed Thunder and lightening

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2023
Amadioha go soon visit you no worry

endsarrrs:
I remember when I was kid. One day I visited my grandmother in village.she was very kind and wise lady.she asked me to sit beside her.and tell me a golden word. She said, Son one day some people will waste their time reading your comment .so today is that day 😊

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Ahmed0336(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Many male students in 9ja secondary schools would have appreciated her community service grin

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Some Vaseline crews would be saying "damn why not me!!!" Daddawa

Female American Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ShoeGetSize: 6:11am

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2023
One Vaseline crew spotted

Ahmed0336:
Many male students in 9ja secondary schools would have appreciated her community service grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by MadamExcellency: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2023
endsarrrs:
I remember when I was kid. One day I visited my grandmother in village.she was very kind and wise lady.she asked me to sit beside her.and tell me a golden word. She said, Son one day some people will waste their time reading your comment .so today is that day 😊

Are you the one below?

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by JASONjnr(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2023
While in Nigeria, if a male student crushes on a sexy young teacher, the whole schoo5will see him as a king.

And if that graduates from being just friends to having to kiss her and his friends get to know it. That guy will walk the school compound with his heads up.

Let alone knacking the teacher..... She will only lose her job and resign out of shame.

Whichever way, the female is always at the receiving side, same way the male tea her will be in jail if caught sexing a female student, regardless her age.

8 Likes

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by tommy589(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2023
endsarrrs:
I remember when I was kid. One day I visited my grandmother in village. She was very kind and wise lady. She asked me to sit beside her and told me a golden word. She said, Son one day some people will waste their time reading your comments.
So today is that day you have just read my comments 😊

grin grin grin

It's an interesting read to me

7 Likes

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by flokii: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Why don't they ever catch female teachers or hanties molesting young boys in Nigeria?.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by eepeepook: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2023
Lock that rapist up.

5 Likes

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by epondudu: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
I want to sue my former teachers for child labour,This is what our teachers should be doing for us when we are in school Rather they will give students kulikuli and puff-puff to be hawking on their behalf. undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by GanagiBitrus: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Woman rape Man?

Sexual Abuse sounds more appropriate.
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Zooposki(f): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
flokii:
Why don't they ever catch female teachers or hanties molesting young boys in Nigeria?.

Cos it’s rare unlike their male counterparts raping babies, toddlers and little children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by slaawomirr: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Jail her ass

Bunch of hornny creatures acting as if they don't love sex
Always acting as if we are the ones that love sex

To all my naira land niggars don't be fooled with women's pretence about sex
They love it just allow them to be fond of you and you will see how they will always come to your apartment to jump on your fertile rod
Like I said the vagina and penis is a like the ear(vagina) and cotton bud (penis)
Place a cotton bud into the ear and you watch who feels the sweet sensation

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ItisWell22(f): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
😳
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ipobarecriminals: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
sad common in the West only outsiders dnt hear about it.There was robbery spree in OHIO,no outsiders read bout it but if it was in Africa such happened, the hypocrite peepz will release travel warnings to so so so.Pathetic sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by PrinceOfLagos: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Women do rape

3 Likes

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by raypapy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
American and stupidity
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

https://nypost.com/2023/11/22/news/new-jersey-gym-teacher-lydia-pinto-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-her-student-over-4-years/?
I know its easier for men to have their ways in & enjoy while it last, but how so women Rape? Their supp no E*eating since no mutual feeling no dey, again how was she able to T*RUST ?
Asking for a friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Brendaniel: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
It is well....
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by HEBEI: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by AZControversial(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
undecided

For every time i read such news, the stranger it gets
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by lomprico(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
The boy complain?

2 Likes

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
When women do this there is usually limited outrage . But if its the other way round ehn

6 Likes

Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by meum: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hmm
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss52 Bliss62 ooo
Re: American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested by WarriAproko: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
The only teacher that made my dick raise. Is our spoiled biology teay shocked cool cool grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.