Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

WATCH VIDEO Princess Shyngle Is Finally Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH VIDEO Princess Shyngle Is Finally Pregnant (1032 Views)

[VIDEO] Princess Shyngle Shares Things Women Don’t Like During S*x / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO Princess Shyngle Is Finally Pregnant by Team990(f): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Actress and producer, Princess Shyngle is finally pregnant according to we are gathering.

The Gambian actress who is normally based in Ghana and Nigeria is pregnant for her Senegalese boyfriend, Frederic Badji.

Her Senegalese US-based boyfriend, shared the good news on his Instagram page.

Badji wrote in the post sighted by [url]Thatcelebrity.com[/url] ; “My baby is having a baby…”

The two recently served the social media space a lot of drama after the ‘tapoli-waisted’ actress in an awkward manner took to her various social media handles to reveal she was breaking their engagement because Frederic cheated on her.

Well, if this news turns out to be true, then it is a confirmation of the undisputed fact that God is still in the miracle business because.

Watch the video below…  -

https://www.thatcelebrity.com/princess-shyngle-is-pregnant-watch-first-video/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Yung6ix Reveals He Has Lost The Respect He Had For MI Abaga For / Great Throwback Photo Of Apostle Joshua Selman / Regina Daniels Dazzles In Royal Themed-photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.