Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time (336 Views)

Graduate Loan Or Student Loan Which One Has A Better Economic Value / Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / From N10,000 Salary To Millionaire Pay: My Grace Filled Career Journey So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time by Jameskelvin(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:30am On Jan 16, 2020
Jameskelvin:
Hello good evening everyone
Please I'm in dire need of a student loan without collateral to help pay my school fees in 2 days time
I'm an orphan and don't have a sponsor, meaning I carry out all my expenses by myself.i'm in my second year already.i was able to scale through the first year all by myself, but the second year hasn't been easy so far
if I don't pay the fees by on Friday (17th) , there'll be an additional fee for late payment and if i fail to pay before the late payment elapses as well,then I'll cease to be a student.

mods please help me move this to the right section if here isn't.i really need this loan and a sponsorship will go a long way as well.
Thanks in anticipation �
A loan to a stranger without collateral. You must be a joker

1 Like

Re: Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Jameskelvin:
Hello good evening everyone
Please I'm in dire need of a student loan without collateral to help pay my school fees in 2 days time
I'm an orphan and don't have a sponsor, meaning I carry out all my expenses by myself.i'm in my second year already.i was able to scale through the first year all by myself, but the second year hasn't been easy so far

Thanks for sharing

You must be commended for your courage.

What were you doing that helped you scale through last year? How can it be improved upon this year?

Consider posting on Nairaland ONE option.

What other fundraising options have you considered?
Re: Help!i Need A Student Loan To Pay My Fees In 2 Days Time by Jameskelvin(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=alignacademy post=85834485]

Thanks for sharing

You must be commended for your courage.

What were you doing that helped you scale through last year? How can it be improved upon this year?

Consider posting on Nairaland ONE option.

What other fundraising options have you considered? [/quote

I was able to scale through the first year because I saved up some funds from where I was working before the admission came in.Much improvement can't occur as I only have weekends and holidays

I have tried meeting friends and close relatives but all efforts have been futile

(1) (Reply)

Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now / . / 5 Skills You Must Have To Compete In The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.