Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now (338 Views)

3 Freelance Platforms To Consider If You Lose Your Job Due To Corona Virus / How Corona Virus Is Affecting Economies & What You Can Do To Be Financially Safe / LagGov Should Kill The Man With Corona Virus (covid-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now by supercase1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
the dreaded Corona virus don enter naija,only God knows the hundreds of people that may have already had the virus, now it's the right time for our announced men of God to creep out of their shells and proof to us they are really good sent
Re: Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now by healthserve(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Show me one ppace Jesus healed by provocation or by trying to prove a point
Re: Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now by Snipper007: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
The other day one was even shouting on live TV that he wants to go to China to destroy coronavirus....... Oga you don't need to go to China again, save ur money cos corobobo has come to you in naija grin
Re: Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now by supercase1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:
Show me one ppace Jesus healed by provocation or by trying to prove a point
my friend just keep quiet these guys claim that u are healed by your faith and by laying of hand,Corona virus patients now have 120% faith so these pastors should get ready!!!!! stop saying nonsense
Re: Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now by healthserve(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
supercase1:

my friend just keep quiet these guys claim that u are healed by your faith and by laying of hand,Corona virus patients now have 120% faith so these pastors should get ready!!!!! stop saying nonsense

You want logic, i just gave it to you. You may get lost since you can't answer me rationally
Re: Corona virus:Nigeria Miracle Healing Pastors Should Get Ready Now by wisestman(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
supercase1:
the dreaded Corona virus don enter naija,only God knows the hundreds of people that may have already had the virus, now it's the right time for our announced men of God to creep out of their shells and proof to us they are really good sent

I can't believe that you created a topic only to spit out this crap, goes to show what's in your brain

(1) (Reply)

5 Skills You Must Have To Compete In The 21st Century / Just In: Banks Beach Agreement To Halt Staff Sack Due To COVID19 Pandemic / Why Is Life Unfair To Some People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.