Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

What I Will Do If I Had 10 Million Dollars - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What I Will Do If I Had 10 Million Dollars (718 Views)

Nigerians Lose $80 Million Dollars To Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) / If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do If I Had 10 Million Dollars by Viktom(m): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2020
My names are Utomi Victor Henry. With National Identity Number (39339125947). I reside in Benin.
I don't know who might be reading this but I hope this epistle falls into the right hands.
This is what I will do if I have 10 million dollars.
I will start a brainchild company called Fringis Investment Group. and this are the things we will do at Fringis.
1. I will start a poultry, that will become the biggest in Nigeria in no distant time, with the market model we have developed at Fringis. We have contact of off-takers that can buy as much as one hundred thousand chickens everyday. We will strive to produce one hundred thousand chickens for sale everyday before the end of 2020 and by the end of 2021 we would have expanded to selling five hundred thousand everyday. It is a high profit business, if we make a profit of #200 from ever chicken we sell and we sell as much as 100,000 everyday that will amount to a profit of #20, 000,000 and an average of #600,000,000 every month. Researchers have shown that Nigerians consume #1.5 million tons of chicken annually and painfully we produce only 30% of this number while 70% are imported or smuggled into the country. We will not stop at just selling live birds, we will also sell frozen chicken and make Fringis the largest supplier of both live and frozen chicken in Nigeria and Africa at large.
2. We will also go into real estate. Here we will not look to buying or building houses and sell immediately, we will instead concentrate at making deals with owners of dilapidated buildings, renovate the houses and use it for a time frame agreed with the owners. We will lease these house out at a cheap rate and considerable gains for us, which could worth billions of naira in a few years. We will look out for houses in the major cities of the country.
3. We will start up Fringis cattle farm. According to research Nigeria consumes 360,000 tons of beef. And beef production have been left primarily to pastoralists, which have resulted to many crisis and the crisis according to Mercy Corps an NGO cost the economy 13 billion dollars annually. The Nigerian population is increasing by the day which has led to the clamour for meat. And the ancient practice used by the pastoralists with it's long supply chain, climate risk and social tensions cannot solve the problem at hand.
What we will do at Fringis is to change the narrative, modernize the way cattles are raised to increase it production and efficiency. Nigeria has about 20 million cattle's but 30% of slaughtered animals are purchased from abroad. The united nations food and agriculture organization (FAO) estimates that Africa will experience a doubling in the consumption of beef and with most of the meats coming from pastoralists all will need to do is position Fringis to be the largest supplier of cattle's and beef in Africa.
4. Start Fringis. Ideas.com_ This is mainly a social intervention program. I have come to realise that many Nigerians and indeed Africans are blessed with ideas but Africa today is faced with myriad of problems and our leaders almost do not have time for this individuals blessed with numerous ideas. To realise these potentials in Nigerians and Africans at large, individuals must rise up to the challenge. What we will do at Fringis. Ideas.com we generate millions for the company but also help millions of individuals realise their potentials. The details of how it will work will only be told to willing investor/ investors.
5. We will start Fringis football academy. The academy will metamorphose into a football club in 2 years. Our aim us to build the biggest football club in Africa using the models of some of the most successful clubs in Europe and South America. We will get talented players from all over Africa, harness their talents and establish them in our team. In the next ten years every national team in Africa will have at least one of our players in their team.
6. We will start a tomato paste company with a unique brand that is unknown to Africa.
7. We will invest in oil and gas, Automobiles and Electronic. We will sell them with the best market strategy that has been developed at Fringis. It is an aggressive strategy that's built on this simple fact; if there is someone to sell then there would be someone to buy.
We have the mission and vision of being the biggest company in Africa by the end of this decade. With a plan that will span the period of 2020 to 2030.
We have assembled people that are capable in skills, labour and knowledge and are ready to give up their time to build Fringis. We are just waiting for your 10 million dollars.
This is an opportunity to get your money working for you.
For more enquiries call us: 08149487642 or mail us at. Fringis2020@gmail.com or send us a WhatsApp message at 08133933149.
With high hope and believe we anticipate your 10 million dollars.
Utomi Victor Henry
Re: What I Will Do If I Had 10 Million Dollars by Viktom(m): 2:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Oga Seun pls take this to front page and help a brother.
Re: What I Will Do If I Had 10 Million Dollars by chiommy123(f): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Oga abeg wake up

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Had 10 Million Dollars by Wickedtruths: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2020
What do you do at the moment?
What business do you currently run?
What business have you been running before?

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Merchant Banks In Nigeria Licensed By CBN / #5k Daily Online Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.