Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? (2066 Views)

I Have #1 Million. Where Can I Invest It? / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
As the Naira devalues with each passing day coupled with the negligible interest rates of savings accounts today which is 1.15% a year and 0.095% a month. Saving money in the bank is now counterproductive.

You are opportuned to have #10,000,000 in your account or you were given, what investment would you do that will fetch you at least 5% (500,000naira) a month with capital still in tact.

Waiting for ideas. This should be interesting.

Cc: lalastica

1 Share

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by RealLordZeus(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
No true biz will fetch that amount of interest immediately you start in fact not even a year of setting up except you want to invest in an existing biz
Well except you are giving the 10m out as a loan, the idea stay put in my head.

2 Likes

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
RealLordZeus:
No true biz will fetch that amount of interest immediately you start in fact not even a year of setting up except you want to invest in an existing biz

Alright, in the long run, let's say at least 20% after one year. That should be fair enough.

Share your ideas o. grin. I want to learn.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by RealLordZeus(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Alright, in the long run, let's say at least 20% after one year. That should be fair enough.

Share your ideas o. grin. I want to learn.
20% after a year is okay provided your plan is okay and the product is good, the following year will surely go up
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
One thing is for sure. It is better to save the money in USD than naira.

While I make a decision, I will convert the whole sum to USD and keep I the bank.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
RealLordZeus:

20% after a year is okay provided your plan is okay and the product is good, the following year will surely go up

OH well, it Wil be good to know what this product is. What will you venture into? Curious.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by vikkogg: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:
As the Naira devalues with each passing day coupled with the negligible interest rates of savings accounts today which is 1.15% a year and 0.095% a month. Saving money in the bank is now counterproductive.

You are opportuned to have #10,000,000 in your account or you were given, what investment would you do that will fetch you at least 5% (500,000naira) a month with capital still in tact.

I will invest all with Finesse Investment Company where I'll be receiving 15% ROI (which, in this case, is #1,500,000) every month. That is the surest and easiest way to engage in a zero risk business.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
vikkogg:

I will invest all with Finesse Investment Company where I'll be receiving 15% ROI (which, in this case, is #1,500,000) every month. That is the surest and easiest way to engage in a zero risk business.

Interesting but this is high risk. I might have done the same too. As I stated in a thread previously. There seems to be a forex boom in nigeria which for some reasons isn't happening so much in other countries. I am in the UK but you will hardly get these offers companies are offering in Nigeria.

I have made a thread of over 6 forex trading companies in Nigeria whic more or less kick started within the last 1-3 years. How long will this last? We don't know.

I have invested in companies that give me as much as 30% monthly but even I know these are high risk investments.

Thank you for your input. I have not heard of finesse investment before but I personally would be staying clear of any further forex investments for now till next year.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by vikkogg: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Interesting but this is high risk. I might have done the same too. As I stated in a thread previously. There seems to be a forex boom in nigeria which for some reasons isn't happening so much in other countries. I am in the UK but you will hardly get these offers companies are offering in Nigeria.

I have made a thread of over 6 forex trading companies in Nigeria whic more or less kick started within the last 1-3 years. How long will this last? We don't know.

I have invested in companies that give me as much as 30% monthly but even I know these are high risk investments.

Thank you for your input. I have not heard of finesse investment before but I personally would be staying clear of any further forex investments for now till next year.

Oh yeah!
I don't buy the idea of investing in any forex company as well. Forex is too risky for me as a person.
However, Finesse Investment Company isn't a forex company. This company is into Agriculture, Fintech, Real Estate, and Transportation. I've been investing with them for over 6 months now. Although, the ROI isn't as juicy as that of forex companies (20-30%). Theirs is just 15% ROI but much more reliable and not as risky as forex. More so, there's sustainability, unlike forex companies that can pack up any moment. My opinion though. Peace✌.

1 Like

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

I have answer to ur question. U can WhatsApp me for details.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
vikkogg:

Oh yeah!
I don't buy the idea of investing in any forex company as well. Forex is too risky for me as a person.
However, Finesse Investment Company isn't a forex company. This company is into Agriculture, Fintech, Real Estate, and Transportation. I've been investing with them for over 6 months now. Although, the ROI isn't as juicy as that of forex companies (20-30%). Theirs is just 15% ROI but much more reliable and not as risky as forex. More so, there's sustainability, unlike forex companies that can pack up any moment. My opinion though. Peace✌.

Ooh, sorry for assuming it is forex but this is because it is really hard to see a business that can give one such high ROI like 15% a month. Even agriculture can't do that In the short term.
I would research about them.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I have answer to ur question. U can WhatsApp me for details.

You can give an idea at least before I whatsapp for details. Cheers.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by vikkogg: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:

Ooh, sorry for assuming it is forex but this is because it is really hard to see a business that can give one such high ROI like 15% a month. Even agriculture can't do that In the short term.
I would research about them.

Yes....Agriculture requires patience before you start seeing return. But they're not into Agriculture only. Other businesses are there for them.
The 15% is high, yes, I know. My own believe is that they're using that to attract more investors. There's high probability that they'll reduce the return as the company grows. But I'm taking the advantage now to make money �. An adage says "invest in a company before it goes public". That's the code �
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by arantess: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
vikkogg:

Is there any thing like zero risk in business?
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by vikkogg: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
arantess:

Is there any thing like zero risk in business?
Yes, there is. If you're investing with a company, you bear no risk at all as the company bears all the risk. Yours is to invest and make your return.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by femmyAdagba(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
RealLordZeus:

I disagree with this man.
There exists legit businesses that would fetch you 5% monthly
The opinionist should private chat me
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by femmyAdagba(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chumachu:
One thing is for sure. It is better to save the money in USD than naira.

While I make a decision, I will convert the whole sum to USD and keep I the bank.

Not too advisable as forex rate flunctuates
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
femmyAdagba:

Not too advisable as forex rate flunctuates

Dollar is a better store of value than naira for sure.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
femmyAdagba:

Share here.

1 Like

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by blessStar(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Chumachu:

hi Chumachu I sent you an email message
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by waze63(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2020
vikkogg:

Please what's the official website of this finesse investment?
How can one reach them
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by vikkogg: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
waze63:

How can one reach them

I don't know their website. But their office is in Lagos. If you care to know more about them, I will share you the contact of my account manager. 0 8 1 0 1 1 4 6 4 6 8. His name is Mr. Kunle. Or if you live in Lagos, you can go to their office.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by ThePropertyGuy: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Flee !!!

waze63:

How can one reach them

2 Likes

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by ThePropertyGuy: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Again??

My people my people my people !!! Recycling the same old system where the end is clear even before it begins.

vikkogg:

I don't know their website. But their office is in Lagos. If you care to know more about them, I will share you the contact of my account manager. 0 8 1 0 1 1 4 6 4 6 8. His name is Mr. Kunle. Or if you live in Lagos, you can go to their office.

1 Like

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by vikkogg: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
ThePropertyGuy:
Again??

My people my people my people !!! Recycling the same old system where the end is clear even before it begins.

What's my business with your comment?
Why did you quote me?
Pls explain!
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by ThePropertyGuy: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Don’t lead people astray.

Don't promote schemes that will end in tears.

vikkogg:

What's my business with your comment?
Why did you quote me?
Pls explain!

1 Like

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by vikkogg: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
ThePropertyGuy:
Don’t lead people astray.

Don't promote schemes that will end in tears.

I've been into it since May, 2020. I didn't wanna be stingy with the opportunity, hence, I brought it to the table. It's not by force, it's by choice. There are no kids here. I'm not advertising for them (there's nothing I stand to gain), I just felt I should tell people about the opportunity. Only the interested ones will be interested. All the same, thanks for your advise. But my intentions aren't to lead people astray. Peace.
Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by ControG(m): 4:00am On Dec 08, 2020
femmyAdagba:

You should feel free to share the idea here for transparency.. Others are waiting to learn too

2 Likes

Re: If You are given 10 million Naira today. How Would You Invest It? by femmyAdagba(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
ControG:

You should feel free to share the idea here for transparency.. Others are waiting to learn too

You need to password your business ideas at times oo

But you can contact me for more info

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Ban By Cbn..what Is The Way Out Of These..is There A Solution. / Teslanow Make Money While Sleeping!! / In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.