Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony (62792 Views)

Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Freestainworld(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
bluecircle470:

This thing still dey pain you Mumu
olodo wey no get brain

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by IkemChris(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Behold the new chaplin of IMSGH....

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by CharlotteFlair: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bolognese:
Someone that said Atiku and Obi will end in shame...

He never supported Atiku and he never prophesied that Atiku will win!

But did he say this?

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by CharlotteFlair: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abagworo:
Stop misleading people
Abagworo!! Yesterday's men! grin

How is life treating you?

Better suck it up to Hope and regain your hailing position.
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by CharlotteFlair: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ifynwanma:
The problem with most of us is that we are just answering Christians but we don't understand the scripture. That is why we are so weak, a moslem will come to our village I cut off someone's mom's head and you will see the son saying he is a Christian and can't shade blood.

Only if we know that it is only God that can choose a good leader for his people then we ought acknowledge the fact that Mbaka is God sent. The government is ruling over the church hence the children of God can't be happy nor progress under wicked leader.

If only there are more pastors/priests who could boldly and unbiasedly interfere in politics for the sake of the masses as Mbaka does, believe me, Nigeria will be good soon.
You are right.

If only the prophet does not make economic capital from the prophecy which is what Mbaka does
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Realfrankie(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
This Father Mbaka na big celebrity oooo
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Truthchiz: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Aufbauh:
How do you know a true prophet?
When his prophecy come to pass.

Rev. Fr Mbaka has proved himself from his arrays of prophesies right from 2015 till date, and this can't be a mere coincidence.
You are still a babe! You need milk!! Nepious!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by bluefilm: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fada Mbaka: THE ONLY TRUE AND LIVING MAN OF GOD IN NIGERIA!!!

Fada Mbaka.

Fada anyi.

Onye o ga-adiri na mma.

Jisie ike.

Chineke kwu gi n'azu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Solocoin:
His eyes only open on who will win. He once say Buhari is the Messiah

Hmmm
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by IloveToMess: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2020
gbagyiza:

But remember that, the one he prophesied against Bihari during 2019 election, that Atiku will emerge the winner didn't come to pass.

Don't lie against the man of God. He never said Atiku would win instead he predicted Atiku/Obi failure
Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by sunnyside16(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

I really wish he will stop involving himself this much in politics.though he has proven to be a true man of God because almost everything he says happens but yet Catholic priests are not known to be meddling in politics.so I just wish he could stop

Exactly my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony by ejighikemeuwa: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Rejoicing in Injustice and impunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.