Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness (62803 Views)

Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by MANDIPUTIN: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Nasir Hassan Wagini is a lecturer at Umaru Musa Yar'adua University Katsina and has studied plant physiology at Cairo University, studied Botany at Bayero University kano, studied Institute of African Research and Studies Cairo University.

On my way to Otuke to seek for forgiveness

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3810940742268699&id=100000584323270

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by IamWonderful: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2020
OK
Truth63:
I wish you save journey sir. But please remember to tell him the agony people went through during his regime.

How some you big ogas sent your drivers who have wives and children at home to go and queue at petrol station sometimes till 5am the following morning because their bosses have to drive to their friends' party the following day. Some of their jobs began and ended at the filling stations due to the "scarcity". He must not come home until he gets the fuel for you.

Please also tell him how people had to send their children to the filling station and they had to wait on the queue till 11:00pm because the petrol was being sold for the black market price. A 50-litre keg used to cost 45k to 65k, while 5-litre kegs was about 3.5k.

Please remember to thank him that every December, some of families who were traveling with their children would be stranded at jibowu bus station sometimes for 5 days because the transport company went in search for fuel.

Kindly remember sir that some of your colleagues at the university of ibadan when asked to bring their audited financial reposts, told the house of representatives that the external auditor went blind but was paid in full.

Also remember to tell him that, you and your colleagues have been on strike since and when government asked you to resume the tertiary facilities you said it will be "suicidal for you to resume because of the coronavirus" but you keep receiving salaries and now you want to travel to Otuoke but refuse to go back to the class rooms.

Let me stop here prof., while bid you sir, save journey!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by SmartProf(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Don't go alone Sir, ensure you load marcopolo buses full of your kind who rained insults on GEJ, only to now discover u were all scammed. Good enough u won't find GEJ there, cos he has moved on to bigger international tasks. Since you will meet his absence, you can hang around trees in the neighborhood to wait for his arrival during the Christmas festivity period...with the way he spelt the Otuoke as 'Otuke', this man will miss his way.

775 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by helinues: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2020
And who is the mini god located in Otuoke? undecided

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by CHIMaaaah(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
And who is the mini good located in Otuoke? undecided

you're annoying angry

333 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by nero2face: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2020
just wait till 2023 b4 going to seek for forgiveness once and for all, bcuz so many other things will get worse between now and then,

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Cyberterror: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2020
The same Jonathan who is now an errand boy to Buhari. Level pass level. Next level.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by helinues: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

you're annoying angry

Annoying by asking questions

undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by nero2face: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Cyberterror:
The same Jonathan who is now an errand boy to Buhari. Level pass level. Next level.
suffering and smiling, na ur type make people dey call naija Zoo

487 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by CHIMaaaah(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Annoying by asking questions

undecided

questions you know the answer already, abi you don weed this morning angry

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by nairalandankrah: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Your journey Neva start

8 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by helinues: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

questions you know the answer already, abi you don weed this morning angry

To be honest I have no clue exactly cos the person I have in mind can't be the Messiah the guy was searching for cos he had the opportunity to turn things around but he Jonzed

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by duduade: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2020
Okay you try... It's like it's because you still receiving salary to move around

8 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by olisaEze(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2020
First off, u shouldn’t be asking for forgiveness for voting against GEJ. It’s a democracy, u voted according to your limited understanding then. Hindsight wisdom they say is always the best.

However, you should be asking for forgiveness from the Nigerian nation & its youths whom you wronged by not effectively researching enough as an internationally trained lecturer about the candidate u eventually supported and consequently led many to believe astonishing lies that he would be a messiah.

Suffice to say, GEJ doesn’t hold any grudge against you and ur ilk that have always been tribally motivated in ur voting patterns. He has since moved on, do ur self a favor and kindly do same while enjoying ur next level. grin

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Tofax: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2020
Cyberterror:
Before Buhari came to power in 2015 how many past and current President visited him? If you're learned enough you''ll differentiate the Office and the individual. without the office of the President, Nobody will visit Buhari or report to him.

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by CHIMaaaah(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

To be honest I have no clue exactly cos the person I have in mind can't be the Messiah the guy was searching for cos he had the opportunity to turn things around but he Jonzed

and the people you helped into power are doing magic, I can see the transformation cheesy

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by helinues: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

and the people you helped into power are doing magic, I can see the transformation cheesy

Politicians will always disappoint just as the Trump is currently doing in USA... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by DrGoodman: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Nothing to say

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Racoon(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
They thought they were witching hunting a man that meant them well.Well, histroy has taught them a bitter lesson with change & next level.It can never be the same with the backwardness the north has imposed on itself.

48 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Racoon(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
“As far as Nigeria is concerned Buhari only appointed our sons into positions.....but Northerners are being killed by terrorists & armed bandits without solution in sight.

Gen.Buhari, yes! We northerners voted for him, the massive votes that came out from North was the reason why he is President of this country now."
We went up to America to influence the United State’s Government to support the cause of change in Nigeria...

We spoke to them about insecurity and corruption in this country of which Buhari is always talking about, but unfortunately, Buhari in five years hasn’t done enough to remedy the situation the previous government was accused of,” he stated bitterly
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/409174-insecurity-buhari-has-disappointed-us-borno-traditional-leader.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by LadyExcellency: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

This means you're living in delusion thinking you know better on morality and ethics in government, when naivety is so obvious.

Next thing you will say "stealing is not corruption" as if it were.

A man who wanted to criminalize political stealing is being accused by the same thieves.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by helinues: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2020
LadyExcellency:

This means you're living in delusion thinking you know better on morality and ethics in government, when naivety is so obvious.

Next thing you will say "stealing is not corruption" as if it were.

A man who want to criminalize political stealing is being accused by the same thieves.

Save us the epistle...

Who is the man intending to meet in Bayelsa state?

3 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Trying to repackage the spoilt and rotten package called Jonathan for 2023 elections won't work...

We have his receipts.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Osnami: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2020
cool
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Xstremebj: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Next smiley
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Openbusiness: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Is that not "Hate Speech" This guy is playing with N5millon and plenty invitation oh grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Mannylex(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
lol
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Arrewa: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Buhari the king of the north is now becoming a villain in the north

Baba need to wake up!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Amspecial: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
angry
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Sacchi1162(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Safe journey I guess
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by dynicks(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2020
olisaEze:
First off, u shouldn’t be asking for forgiveness for voting against GEJ. It’s a democracy, u voted according to your limited understanding then. Hindsight wisdom they say is always the best.

However, you should be asking for forgiveness from the Nigerian nation & its youths whom you wronged by not effectively researching enough as an internationally trained lecturer about the candidate u eventually supported and consequently led many to believe astonishing lies that he would be a messiah.

Suffice to say, GEJ doesn’t hold any grudge against you and ur ilk that have always been tribally motivated in ur voting patterns. He has since moved on, do ur self a favor and kindly do same while enjoying ur next level. grin
you've spoken like one full of maturity and wisdom!!....

More oil to your head bro and more agility to your dick!!

58 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Perfecttouchade: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Ok..just add small tears to it oga grin is even too early to start feeling this way, wait till 2023 and see if u can survive what they are bringing to us as we dey climb different levels ...Next level please cheesy

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.