Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God (46719 Views)

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Antoeni(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2020
The Voice Of Men is the Voice Of God.
Madam what’s your Point?
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Irore: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2020
mbaboy:
General Muhammadu Buhari is a hypocrite
No controversy at all. Buhari simply told Uzodimma that he would give him Imo state, Hope then tells Fr.Mbaka who prophecies. As simple as abc.
Fr.Mbaka heard from man(Hope or Buhari) and not God.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Aladdin1(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2020
MBAKA is as fake as the word FAKE can be.And BUHARI IS Synonymous with CORRUPTION and EVIL.best described by the jacob zuma picture.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2020
#words on marble!
...the best piece i have read in a long time!

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Aladdin1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Irore:

No controversy at all. Buhari simply told Uzodimma that he would give him Imo state, Hope then tells Fr.Mbaka who prophecies. As simple as abc.
Fr.Mbaka heard from man(Hope or Buhari) and not God.
May God bless u.you have said it all.the whole truth and nothing but the truth.mbaka is a fraud.a shameless one at that.who uses the name of God to lie.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Le124(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
You respond APC
ashantitope:
You also sounds opposition
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by RexTramadol1: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Commentor:
How many articles has she written on TB Joshua and Oyedepo?

All you can think of is bringing a tribal undertone to her article

If Oyedepo or whoever gave such prophecy, this lady will lash them.

She doesn't even seem to believe in religion if you read her articles
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by masterflowx(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Op, you are looking for trouble abi?

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Xisnin(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
omowolewa:
Did you hear from God that he didn't hear from Him.

All we know and established is that, he foresaw the event. Whether a man of God? Let God confirm
You don't know the bold because you don't know what deals are made behind closed doors.
What you know is that Mbaka made a statement regarding supreme court judgment.
You do not know when, how or where he got the information from.

This event is not exclusive to the point that only a spirit could have known it.
Supreme court judges deliberate and prepares judgment several weeks before the actual pronouncement.
Mbaka could have gotten the info from various sources.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by obama30: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Abimbola Adelakun(aadelakun@punchng.com)

https://punchng.com/father-mbaka-did-not-hear-from-god/

Mbaka paid what he paid for, see how he demoted him self
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Xisnin(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Commentor:
How many articles has she written on TB Joshua and Oyedepo?
Is that all you have to say?
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by lomprico(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
he heard from it from their apc meeting that he attended.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
klax:

But why are you like these? Is it just being ignorant or just plain silly or what? Read what this lady said carefully you will realise its true with no sentiment that is if you have sound mind though.

Abdulmbaka is a liar they used him as a tool to deceive poor reasoning people like you saying its a prophesy. Thunder fire prophesy.

You are not helping yourself bro always remember power dont last forever buhari has wrongfully offended so many people with his useless ruling tactics there is a payback someday its a natural thing.

Keep blablaring suppporting what will in turn one day consume you.

U sound like u are angry over another person’s choice of belief...whereas u also chose urs..
See ....that’s the thing about belief...the beholder always see from an angle that makes the information either believable or false to him.....
The same way someone heard mbaka and believed is the same way u are hearing this lady’s analysis and believed....irrespective of whichever is more logical or not.... research has shown over the years that the human mind is capable of holding on to anything no matter how weird or false it looks.... That’s why everyone isn’t a Muslim, Christian, Hindu...let’s respect everyone in their choice of delusion....
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by JusticeSeeker: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
jasmine1600:
The supreme Court judgement did not come to me as a surprise. The game plan to declare Hope the winner was ochestrated. Though seems impossible. It would have been a disaster to announce such game plan without first preparing people's minds. Knowing fully well the role Religion, Christianity, Catholic, priests and Fr Mbaka play in the life of the south eastners and Imolites, Fr Mbaka was chosen and briefed of the game plan. His role is just to prepare the poor people's minds for the big game. Now to the people's minds, it is prophecy comes true. And then the jackpot!!!! Fr Mbaka, the people using you today, making you a super human will definitely attack and try to disgrace you before the year runs out. Pls save this post. Nigeria's political game has become very predictable. Imo state is being flooded with military like we are in a war zone, just to intimidate the people.
Copied.
If votes from 388 polling units are restored then, the number of accredited voters can't be what Imo state INEC leadership collected to post as number of accredited voters. the new number must also include the excluded votes.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by chegbe1104: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=nijabazaar post=85840309]Jesus Christ Warned about peeps like Fada Mbaka.

When we think of false prophets we often dont think catholic priests could be one but here we are...

I am sure Fada Mbaka will be feeling so smug now, he is powerful, his name is on everyone's consciousness and he must be equating himself to Christ now. But as with all things bent, his shadow will one day... chase him.

Buhari has wrecked this country beyond redemption.

If you can leave, try as hard to keep a good distance from this hellhole...[/quote

This not the first time fr. Mbaka's prophesy has come to past. So if you say mbaka must have heard about the judgement earlier and is been used by the APC government to douse tension before the court pronouncement, that is speculative. Then what can you say about his other prophesies? For example, he prophesied that president Buhari was going to win the 2015 presidential election. Infact at the time he said this, many people in Nigeria particularly the south east threw all manner of insults and curses at him. At the end of the day, Fr. Mbaka's prophesy came to past. I think it is right to believe when a true prophet say a thing even if you disagree politically or otherwise. Even in the Bible many people did not believe what the prophets of old said. I am not surprised!!
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by JusticeSeeker: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sure you've been paid to write this but it makes no sense. The fact that all the 7 Justices unanimously accepted that 388 PUs were unlawfully excluded defies your logic. It simply means, what you are alleging never happened. It is impossible to BUY all the Justices in a swoop. There could have been a dissident voice.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by qanda: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Beyond the message... I just love the flow of the write-up; flowery and sweet. Kudos to the Messenger (writer). The message is well received and it is the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Xisnin:

Supreme court judges deliberate and prepares judgment several weeks before the actual pronouncement.

what do u mean by weeks before announcing ??

So evidence isn’t needed in a court proceeding in a Supreme Court, the final verdict is just decided without evidences that may come up?
Cos I don’t get what u mean by prepare the judgement weeks before announcing??

Is that how it is in Nigeria?? Please enlighten me... are u a lawyer? Or a judge cos this sounds really weird
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Eteka1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stupid opinion dished out for the consumption of
gullible nitwits.

And what do you think the public would do if Mbaka had not prophesied before the Supreme Court judgement?

The same supreme court (without any prior prophesy) removed a governor, 3 senators, several HoR members, House of Assembly members (all members of the APC) from office with one judgement and the public did not do jack. This happened in Zamfara State which was 100% APC controlled state.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by chegbe1104: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
This not the first time fr. Mbaka's prophesy has come to past. So if you say mbaka must have heard about the judgement earlier and is been used by the APC government to douse tension before the court pronouncement, that is speculative. Then what can you say about his other prophesies? For example, he prophesied that president Buhari was going to win the 2015 presidential election. Infact at the time he said this, many people in Nigeria particularly the south east threw all manner of insults and curses at him. At the end of the day, Fr. Mbaka's prophesy came to past. I think it is right to believe when a true prophet say a thing even if you disagree politically or otherwise. Even in the Bible many people did not believe what the prophets of old said. I am not surprised!!
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
JusticeSeeker:
Sure you've been paid to write this but it makes no sense. The fact that all the 7 Justices unanimously accepted that 388 PUs were unlawfully excluded defies your logic. It simply means, what you are alleging never happened. It is impossible to BUY all the Justices in a swoop. There could have been a dissident voice.

I like ur line of argument...:but sadly this is Nigeria where outcomes beats control protocols and imaginations......

if there’s a 100 person control system required for the approval of a transaction... belive me that in Nigeria, all 100 persons can be successfully bribed...
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Niccoloimhotep: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
post=85841608:
Hello,

Question : Describe Father Mbaka in just 5 words.

Answer : A TRUE MAN OF GOD.

You are a wise man
what about this failed prophecy? Awaiting you response please

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by juman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
I also think he is a spokenmen to apc.

But it means father mbaka is a big religious voice.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
chegbe1104:

There is so much message of doubt targeted against religion especially christiandom at the moment...and it’s really not the fault of the people...too much bad eggs amongst Christians

.even if a prophecy is true, a single message of doubt can discredit it....people can call it a guess work even if there’s no evidence of informing the priest before the real announcement

.welcome to the era where miracles can only be a personal experience.....once u make it public u are in trouble...cos people will look for a loop hole to make it false...and it’s better this way...religion should be personal so that it won’t be a tool of control and exploitation in the hands of government or people in high positions
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by musicwriter(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mbaka didn't even prophesy anything. He merely made a statement of hope to someone who visited his church. It was just a mere talk.

In 2019, Mbaka also claimed that God told him that Buhari "should not contest" for office of the president. Yet, Buhari not only contested but won. If God said so to him, then he and his God is a fraud!!.

You are the one creating the prophesy in your mind. What Mbaka said and the court declaring Uzodimma winner are not related at all. Its your belief system that created the prophesy.

You create your reality!!.

If the supreme court didn't declare Uzodimma winner, nobody would remember what Mabaka said.

Having said that, what really impressed me is how the writer expressed his/her views without mincing words. Honestly, if this journalist is not picked up for jail or even questioned, I'll have to agree there's press freedom in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by juman(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
One thing I noted was the reaction of pdp to the verdict.

I tell you, pdp was expecting such judgment.

Because we the masses reacted stronger to the strange judgement than pdp.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by TemmyT002(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is that atheist woman that talks anyhow most of the time.
I wonder if she is married and has kids.
People like her are usually hypocrites.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by kharyhordhe(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Abimbola Adelakun(aadelakun@punchng.com)

https://punchng.com/father-mbaka-did-not-hear-from-god/
dnt stay broke check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Releases New Lovely Pictures After Divorce Scandal / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.