Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God (46735 Views)

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Exodora: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nukilia:
Attention seeker grin cheesy cheesy
I beat my heart that you didn't read it that is why all you could say was 'attention ....'! Shame on you!
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by Unie30: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2020
ashantitope:
You also sounds opposition
The writer is right.
Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by ibietela2(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I know a lot of people did not pay attention where the writer was describing Buhari character as corrupt and hypocritic where his daughter was celebrated with millions by emir in a state like Bauchi where poverty reigns supreme.

Read again, and you will see what a hypocrite Buhari is .

We know about his hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God by sunnyprof: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mbaka said what he saw
supreme court gave its own judgement
Hope Uzodinma is now Governor

for me it is prohesy come to pass
Does not mean Uzodinma won the election rightly but at least the prediction he will be Governor in IMOcame to pass. YOU DID NOT SEE IT COMING
There is no need coming to tell us wether his declaration to office is right or wrong here, YOU NEVER SAW IT COMING!!
Since when the case had been coming oin through th Tribunal and the Court of Appeal, non of you saw a plan to upsurge Ihedioha or NEITHER did you have a thought that a decision was reached to install uzudinma, YOU NEVER SAW IT COMING ......
So how did you suddenly come up with the story of a plan somewhere ? only after the deed was done ....... certainly YOU NEVER SAW IT COMING

NOW WHY SHOULD i BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU NEVER EVEN KNEW THAT APC WANTED TO UPTURN IMO ELECTION RESULT, WHY SHOULD I NOW BELIEVE YOUR THEORY ......TO BELIEVE YOU ON SOMETHING YOU NEVER TOLD ME WILL HAPPEN ..... YOU REALLY NEVER SAW IT COMING

MBAKA SAID IT, IT HAPPEND ....... very simple. WHY CAN'T I BELEIVE IT IS A PROPHECY AND NOT ANY PLAN ANYWHERE, the journey between was a long one and ONE which WE NEVER SAW IT COMING even after thr prophecy ........ that prdiction is accurate but your talk of a plan wasa never accurate.

I WILL RATHER TRUST MBAKA's SOURCE THAN YOUR TALK because it will come to pass , even it is a plan somewhere according to you, but it is sure to come to pass. SO, why cant i trust him ....... I will rather believe it once he says it because that is what they will do and I should prepare for that eventual thing ...... BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME TO PASS !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Defiling The Body (the Temple Of God) / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.