Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,265 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video (27930 Views)

Liberia Blocks Internet Over Protests Against President Weah / IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferddi: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:
Here is Robert Hyde a Republican nomination for a US congress, Text messages show Hyde was involved in efforts to carry our surveillance and remove former US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch from her post in Kiev on instructions of Trump. This is currently being investigated now by Ukraine . He is a tight ally of Trump. And also attached is Robert Hyde with Trump
Oga dropping names inexorably will not win you the argument.

You don't need to be a brain surgeon to see that the whole attempt at impeachment is a dead end.

The Democrats were even unable the penetrate/infiltrate the Republican Caucus in the House so how will be make any impact beyond a whimper in the Senate?

Trump is daring them...Let them do their worst...

Dude is in charge.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
maestroferddi:
Oga dropping names inexorably will not win you the argument.

You don't need to be a brain surgeon to see that the whole attempt at impeachment is a dead end.

The Democrats were even unable the penetrate/infiltrate the Republican Caucus in the House so how will be make any impact beyond a whimper in the Senate?

Trump is daring them...Let them do their worst...

Dude is in charge.

This bombshell legal opinion from the independent USGAO demonstrates, without a doubt, that the Trump Administration illegally withheld assistance from Ukraine and the public evidence shows that the president himself ordered this illegal act. In short TRUMP WENT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

So much is happening that you are clearly in the dark about

The evidence is piling grin grin

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by livebyday(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Apply in paper to Nairaland if you want to be a MOD. I guess they have job openings.

Done ?
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferddi: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

This bombshell legal opinion from the independent USGAO demonstrates, without a doubt, that the Trump Administration illegally withheld assistance from Ukraine and the public evidence shows that the president himself ordered this illegal act. In short TRUMP WENT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

So much is happening that you are clearly in the dark about
lol...

Bombshell ko, nuclear warhead ni.

Trump is calling their bluff.

Let them contract more damning reports...

Las las Trump is in situ.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
maestroferddi:
lol...

Bombshell ko, nuclear warhead ni.

Trump is calling their bluff.

Let them contract more damning reports...

Las las Trump is in situ.

Oga trump is not calling their bluff. He is actually running. He refused to defend himself and also refused to allow anyone from his team testify. How then is he calling their bluff?

On the contrary the American people are calling his bluff by demanding that the below be made to testify because they need to know the truth

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by jcross19: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:
It should also be worthy of Note that Vice President Mike Pence is in support of the impeachment process. What a year to be alive grin grin grin
if we should check very well , you are a Muslim? why Muslims hate this man? is it because he said no way for sharia law in US huh abeg na by force?

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
jcross19:
if we should check very well , you are a Muslim? why Muslims hate this man? is it because he said no way for sharia law in US huh abeg na by force?

Go ahead and check and you will discover to your sadness that I am 100% Christian plus 100% Igbo too
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Theboss100(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
From an empty cone headed creature. U think ure doing the ibos. Omo na u lose. This is not the sharia cjn or apc senate president controlled by the cabal supported by an ewedu eating cone head like u. Trump will win re-election and buhari will become politically irrelevant after 2023. Go make urself useful. Americans have hope under TRUMP. Here under BUHARI naija, nothing come out. Na get lost.
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by TheAviator: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
quirus:

"that guy will finish his term and will be reelected in November. Mark my words"

Who is going to re-elect him? You?

You think this is Nigeria where a electoral and judicial processes are in the hands of crooks?

You are the one who is dreaming; dream on then till November when reality will stare you in the face.

Americans will reelect him of course, and with a bigger electoral college vote than the last election. Your Nigerian analogy is the most misplaced because if left for Nigerians, he will not be reelected. In fact, Africans with victim mentality, and with a sense of entitlement to just migrate to other people's countries don't like him. I guess you are one of those immigrants who hate Trump because of his stance against illegal immigration.

Please, come off the pipe dream, Donald John Trump will not be removed and he is winning in November, no matter the millions of votes from illegal immigrants that will go to his liberal Democrat opponent. I agree with you 100% that reality will stare me in the face in November; just that it will be the kind of reality that put Trump in the White House in the last presidential election, after all fake news liberal outlets such as MSNBC had predicted the biggest defeat in history for Trump.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by bezimo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:
It should also be worthy of Note that Vice President Mike Pence is in support of the impeachment process. What a year to be alive grin grin grin

Lying liar..lie kee you there..
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferddi: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

Oga trump is not calling their bluff. He is actually running. He refused to defend himself and also refused to allow anyone from his team testify. How then is he calling their bluff?

On the contrary the American people are calling his bluff by demanding that the below be made to testify becausxe they need to know the truth
American people or disenchanted and loser Democrats?

The noisemaking will end when the Senate flings the lachrymose and emotion-fueled impeachment out of the window .

American people will rally behind Trump....They have reckoned that he must be doing something good cue the conspiracy.

Impeachment....much of a muchness.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferdi: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=maestroferddi post=85848699]
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by pacespot(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
There has never been a more active house speaker in the history of US grin. This is truly the power of checks and balances in the division of power.
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
maestroferddi:
American people or disenchanted and loser Democrats?

The noisemaking will end when the Senate flings the lachrymose and emotion-fueled impeachment out of the window .

American people will rally behind Trump....They have reckoned that he must be doing something good cue the conspiracy.

Impeachment....much of a muchness.

You still do not get it do you? The Republicans have been placed between the devil and the deep blue sea.

With all the evidence that would be presented which by the way looks irrefutable right now because the Republicans instead of denying have instead chosen to attack the person of Parnas with no denial of anything he revealed plus Pompeo had been quiet ever since.

They are between standing by truth and by the United States or standing for their pockets . They are also between truly asking Trump to either step down or be impeached or they would lose come November.

Either way, they will lose something
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by pacespot(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Iran and other countries in the middle East should watch out, because this is the time that US likes to throw bombs smiley
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by zod404(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

You still do not get it do you? The Republicans have been placed between the devil and the deep blue sea.

With all the evidence that would be presented which by the way looks irrefutable right now because the Republicans instead of denying have instead chosen to attack the person of Parnas with no denial of anything he revealed plus Pompeo had been quiet ever since.

They are between standing by truth and by the United States or standing for their pockets . They are also between truly asking Trump to either step down or be impeached or they would lose come November.

Op, is it your trial?
See as you are explaining American politics as if you are there. And upon all you gra-gra, you don't even know about American history. I'll advise you to stop your sentiments and face the reality that Trump will not be removed from office. And please stop watching CNN.
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
zod404:

Op, is it your trial?
See as you are explaining American politics as if you are there. And upon all you gra-gra, you don't even know about American history. I'll advise you to stop your sentiments and face the reality that Trump will not be removed from office. And please stop watching CNN.

I would rather watch CNN, MSNBC, CBC, BBC, ALJAZEERA than watch FOX (a pro trump Network sponsored by Republicans) Thank you very much
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferddi: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are being embarrassingly naive.
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by youngpresidooo: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
zod404:

Op, is it your trial?
I am just looking at the guy.
He thinks 2/3 of the house naked beans.
I just pray he doesn't have heart attack when the reality Dawn on him.
Trump that many Americans tag as one of the best president of the decades. The only people against him are
1. Democrats
2.immigramts
3.LBQT
The painful part for the democrats is that the song of Trump is sang in almost all churches in America. The real Americans see him as someone who has done great.
Even the Democrats are only trying their luck.
They know nothing will come off it.
The house election should be enough proof.
When I saw it, I lost hope in all the processes.
Do you know that Pelosi is currently being booed in most public places?
While Trump is being praised everywhere?
That should tell that guy that CNN and MSCBN as an issue with their broadcast
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are being embarrassingly naive.

You are actually the one being embarrassingly Naive because between you and i, I have been the one dropping facts while all you have been doing is to mouth off from your emotions with zero facts backing you up. tell me what it means to be naive again please?
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by zod404(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

I would rather watch CNN, MSNBC, CBC, BBC, ALJAZEERA than watch FOX (a pro trump Network sponsored by Republicans) Thank you very much
Another lie. Aljazeera and BBC aren't biased like others. And it is CBS not CBC.
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by youngpresidooo: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
youngpresidooo:

Trump that many Americans tag as one of the best president of the decades. The only people against him are
1. Democrats
2.immigramts
3.LBQT
The painful part for the democrats is that the song of Trump is sang in almost all churches in America. The real Americans see him as someone who has done great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuA4lhl-xZ4
This should help u.
There are more I am not chanced.
Check comments from Americans also
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
youngpresidooo:

1. Democrats
2.immigramts
3.LBQT

Lmao such bullcrap from someone who does not even grasp the crux of what is happening.

You think this is all about the 2/3 votes from the Majority senate? I laugh in Impeachment

Like i said, the republicans are now between the devil and deep blue sea. Either way they will lose. If they succeed in selling their souls to the devil by backing Trump and ensuring he is not removed from office, they would have actually assured that trump would lose come november because as we speak, so many republicans have joined the Biden campaign train including ex republican lawmakers.

This is why i said, either way they will lose something.

You have no idea do you?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferddi: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are actually the one being embarrassingly Naive because between you and i, I have been the one dropping facts while all you have been doing is to mouth off from your emotions with zero facts backing you up. tell me what it means to be naive again please?
Naivity means when you expect the Republicans to abandon their party line and expect them join on the bandwagon of Democrat hysteria.

You are making much ado about nothing.

Many political experts and theorists have posited that this impeachment gamble will only play into Trump's hand.

Dey there dia dey do copy and paste...

No use your nose to smell the coffee ..
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
zod404:

Another lie. Aljazeera and BBC aren't biased like others. And it is CBS not CBC.

CBC Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. I know what i listen to
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
maestroferddi:
Naivity means when you expect the Republicans to abandon their party line and expect them join on the bandwagon of Democrat hysteria.

You are making much ado about nothing.

Many political experts and theorists have posited that this impeachment gamble will only play into Trump's hand.

Dey there dia dey do copy and paste...

No use your nose to smell the coffee ..

If indeed i have been doing copy and paste which by the way are actual facts why not do your own version of copy and paste and defend your position with facts too? Can you?
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by jcross19: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

Go ahead and check and you will discover to your sadness that I am 100% Christian plus 100% Igbo too
very shameful as you are denying your origin and your faith for the sake of likes.
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by zod404(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

CBC Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. I know what i listen to
I know
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by linearity: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are the only one writing/reasoning like a stark illiterate here...

Impeachment in the American setting is synonymous with indictment.

It is like the prima facie consideration in law. What the whole things sums up to us that the House has established that Trump has a case to answer.

The process and reality of removal from office are two different matters entirely.

Trump is unruffled because the Republicans are in control of the Senate where the trial will take place.

The partisan impeachment is only aimed at throwing as much murk/mud on Trump so as to decelerate his momentum for re-election.

Trump will still be re-elected: Even the Democrats know they are fighting a lost battle.

Trump has been impeached, Yes it was with partisan votes....that is not because he did not commit the crimes alleged, it is only because he have the Republic votes locked up and no congressman, women or Senate can afford to incur his rant else they will be primaried...A recent poll of all the GOP Senators confirmed that, they will vote to indict and remove Trump from office, if the vote is done in secret ballots.

Today, just a few minutes ago; the GAO - Government Accountability Office, which is a non-partisan office released their report that broke law by withholding Ukraine aid.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/politics/gao-report-administration-violated-law-withholding-aid/index.html
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferddi: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
linearity:

Trump has been impeached, Yes it was with partisan votes....that is not because he did not commit the crimes alleged, it is only because he have the Republic votes locked up and no congressman, women or Senate can afford to incur his rant else they will be primaried...A recent poll of all the GOP Senators confirmed that, they will vote to indict and remove Trump from office, if the vote is done in secret ballots.

Today, just a few minutes ago; the GAO - Government Accountability Office, which is a non-partisan office released their report that broke law by withholding Ukraine aid.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/politics/gao-report-administration-violated-law-withholding-aid/index.html
Use another moniker if that can help get you out of the bind you have boxed yourself into...

The fact that your sourced is CNN says everything about your claim to objectivity...

It appears you want to keep wasting my time...
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by maestroferddi: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

If indeed i have been doing copy and paste which by the way are actual facts why not do your own version of copy and paste and defend your position with facts too? Can you?
Do more of critical thinking, dude...
Re: Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video by Blindersoff: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
maestroferddi:
Do more of critical thinking, dude...

You should take your own advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Police Kill Striking Miners! / Missile Strike Occurs Near U.S. Consulate In Northern Iraq / Troops Enter The Gambia To Secure Barrow’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.