Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Attention Ndi Igbo!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Ndi Igbo!! (1807 Views)

After The Civil War Buhari Brings The Economic War Against Ndi Igbo / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

There is something more important than supporting whoever is coming in and that is if the voting reflects the wishes of the people. The Supreme Court has made a decision and we should all stand by it. However, if Hope Uzodimma has become Government due to court pronouncement, and not by the popular will of the people, asking the people to support who they did not vote for is a tall order.

My take exactly
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Ttipsy(f): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
uzodimma should be ready to work,, we don't need governor like that of Aba
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
I don't even know you exist ,You probably talked to one of the clones of my account that were created and monitored by your brothers from the east

If that's not it , then tell me what's your point exactly ?? are you saying you and your brothers from the east do not beef / hate / insult / accuse Yoruba and Fulani of causing all the misfortunes in the Eastern region ?

there are sample posts from so called reputable easterners on this nairaland, facebook and twitter generally , it's an open secret

so tell me again ,w hat's your point exactly ?

CharlotteFlair:
Many years ago on this forum, I called you out over some unintelligent post you made, you promptly excused that you were driving and typing at the same time.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by DaBullIT(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Many years ago on this forum, I called you out over some unintelligent post you made, you promptly excused that you were driving and typing at the same time.

https://www.nairaland.com/4230347/ndi-igbo-may-regret-constant

that there is a 2017 thread that got to 13 pages , the OP warned about how Yeebos attack Yoruba whenever the opportunity presents itself

guess what happened ?? Yeebos came to have a field day on the thread insulting people

that's one of the several thousands of threads where Yeebos literally abuse , bully and insult yoruba , and that's not in the core politics section yet
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
garfield1:

I believe its a good precedent and will now make it more easier to prove electoral rigging and make elections easier to be upturned.can you invite people like ojiofor,pazienza,udopasa etc
Great.

Ojiofor, pazienza, udopasa.

What do you guys think? I say let's eschew political difference and support the new man to succeed.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
DaBullIT:
I don't even know you exist ,You probably talked to one of the clones of my account that were created and monitored by your brothers from the east

If that's not it , then tell me what's your point exactly ?? are you saying you and your brothers from the east do not beef / hate / insult / accuse Yoruba and Fulani of causing all the misfortunes in the Eastern region ?

there are sample posts from so called reputable easterners on this nairaland, facebook and twitter generally , it's an open secret

so tell me again ,w hat's your point exactly ?

Not your other monikers but this one. And not that I care if you exist or not, but just letting you know my hard disk is tightly wired.

My point exactly is that you are guilty of what you accuse others of. Very very guilty that no judge would want to hear your case if you are sued for hate speech grin
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by DaBullIT(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
I doubt you are wired at all , let alone having a tightly wired hard disk

I just told you this ID was cloned by Biafraudenese , they changed few alphabets to make it look like it's me and several people fell for it

I never said i had other IDs , i don't need them, whenever i am tired of Nairaland and the hate being planted here, i just take a break

that said , you can't be the judge , the jury and the executioner i am not accusing anyone of anything , i posted a well known fact , IBOS blame Yoruba and Hausa for their misfortunes

I have not seen or heard Yoruba race saying anything Ibo caused except maybe the civil war / first coup and people rarely talk of that

go through the link i sent you earlier and see how empty your hard disk is
CharlotteFlair:
Not your other monikers but this one. And not that I care if you exist or not, but just letting you know my hard disk is tightly wired.

My point exactly is that you are guilty of what you accuse others of. Very very guilty that no judge would want to hear your case if you are sued for hate speech grin
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
DaBullIT:
I doubt you are wired at all , let alone having a tightly wired hard disk

I just told you this ID was cloned by Biafraudenese , they changed few alphabets to make it look like it's me and several people fell for it

I never said i had other IDs , i don't need them, whenever i am tired of Nairaland and the hate being planted here, i just take a break

that said , you can't be the judge , the jury and the executioner i am not accusing anyone of anything , i posted a well known fact , IBOS blame Yoruba and Hausa for their misfortunes

I have not seen or heard Yoruba race saying anything Ibo caused except maybe the civil war / first coup and people rarely talk of that

go through the link i sent you earlier and see how empty your hard disk is
I say it is you!!
BTW, it was just a lot of typo errors and I called you out ostensibly for you to edit your post to reflect your intelligence cos even though you were a pathetic hailer, your nuisance value meant a lot to me.

You promptly edited.

Now rest this case, there's no love lost between us.

I only care about my own today. And the least you can do is to support my cause.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Built2last: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
I salute you my brothers and sisters of Igbo extraction on this forum.

The supreme Court of the land has declared Hope Uzodimma the authentic winner of the 2019 Imo gubernatorial elections, I am calling on all of us no matter the political affiliations, to rally round the new man with the necessary support he needs to succeed.

This is because, both Hope and Emeka are our sons and we love them both.

Both of them in their respective capacities have at one time or the made us proud as a people.

We will not allow divisive elements from outside our zone to sow seeds of discord in our midst by projecting party superiority or otherwise.

All we care for is a better Imo and a Greater SE where people can live peacefully, prosper and enjoy.

Our motto is STERLING PERFORMANCE not just performance.

Therefore, we will support the incoming government with everything we got.

If in any event the new man falls short of expectations, we will also be the first to tell him.

There will be no asslicking or hypocrisy. We would hold our leaders accountable more than ever.

We will criticize constructively devoid of sentiments or emotions. We will support His Excellency Hope Uzodimma with the last drop of our blood to succeed if need be. If we die today supporting a good cause, we lay the foundation of a truly egalitarian SE for our children born and yet un-born.

God bless Ndi Igbo gburugburu!!

God bless Ndi Imo!!

God bless His Excellency Gov Hope Uzodimma!!

God bless His Excellency Sir Emeka Ihedioha!!

God bless Seun Osewa!!

Igbo Amaka!!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, zombieterror, immhotep, Mrvitalis, pointzerom, izza, Genbuharii, ChoCho54, Built2last, GamalNasser, EmekaMD, valentineuwakwe, Racoon, Biafranuke, charleys, onwuakpachris.

Trolls are highly welcome too.

I do not know how to cry over what i cant change.

Political party doesn't govern, its the people that govern. It doesn't matter if its APC or PDP or whatever. Good governance is what the people yearn for.

China has had one political party leading them for over 60 years and they have remained on the part of progress

The supreme court has ruled and that's it.

What worries me now is the poverty in the land which our leaders care less about.

1 Like

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Banmeallday: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
CharlotteFlair:

The supreme Court of the land has declared Hope Uzodimma the authentic winner of the 2019 Imo gubernatorial elections, I am calling on all of us no matter the political affiliations, to rally round the new man with the necessary support he needs to succeed.

Both of them in their respective capacities have at one time or the made us proud as a people.

We will not allow divisive elements from outside our zone to sow seeds of discord in our midst by projecting party superiority or otherwise.

All we care for is a better Imo and a Greater SE where people can live peacefully, prosper and enjoy.

If in any event the new man falls short of expectations, we will also be the first to tell him.

There will be no asslicking or hypocrisy. We would hold our leaders accountable more than ever.

We will criticize constructively devoid of sentiments or emotions. We will support His Excellency Hope Uzodimma with the last drop of our blood to succeed if need be. If we die today supporting a good cause, we lay the foundation of a truly egalitarian SE for our children born and yet un-born.

God bless Ndi Imo!!

God bless Seun Osewa!!

Igbo Amaka!!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, zombieterror, immhotep, Mrvitalis, pointzerom, izza, Genbuharii, ChoCho54, Built2last, GamalNasser, EmekaMD, valentineuwakwe, Racoon, Biafranuke, charleys, onwuakpachris.

[/s]

Praise singing is lame in 2020.

Phuck Hope Uzodinma, and Phuck the corrupt Supreme Court of the Nigger Area
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Ojiofor: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Great.

Ojiofor, pazienza, udopasa.

What do you guys think? I say let's eschew political difference and support the new man to succeed.
Is he ready to succeed?

2 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Udopasa: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ojiofor:

Is he ready to succeed?
Hope is in a better position to succeed.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ojiofor:

Is he ready to succeed?
We hope so.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Banmeallday:
[s][/s]

Praise singing is lame in 2020.

Phuck Hope Uzodinma, and Phuck the corrupt Supreme Court of the Nigger Area
Calm down Baba.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
CharlotteFlair:

God bless Ndi Imo!!

God bless Seun Osewa!!

Igbo Amaka!!

[/s]
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Ojiofor: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
We hope so.

We will soon find out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Islamic Group Accuses MURIC Leader Of Terrorism / Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland / IPOB Members In Lagos Plan Nnamdi Kanu’s Burial After Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.