Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Attention Ndi Igbo!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Ndi Igbo!! (1806 Views)

After The Civil War Buhari Brings The Economic War Against Ndi Igbo / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos) / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2020
I salute you my brothers and sisters of Igbo extraction on this forum.

The supreme Court of the land has declared Hope Uzodimma the authentic winner of the 2019 Imo gubernatorial elections, I am calling on all of us no matter the political affiliations, to rally round the new man with the necessary support he needs to succeed.

This is because, both Hope and Emeka are our sons and we love them both.

Both of them in their respective capacities have at one time or the made us proud as a people.

We will not allow divisive elements from outside our zone to sow seeds of discord in our midst by projecting party superiority or otherwise.

All we care for is a better Imo and a Greater SE where people can live peacefully, prosper and enjoy.

Our motto is STERLING PERFORMANCE not just performance.

Therefore, we will support the incoming government with everything we got.

If in any event the new man falls short of expectations, we will also be the first to tell him.

There will be no asslicking or hypocrisy. We would hold our leaders accountable more than ever.

We will criticize constructively devoid of sentiments or emotions. We will support His Excellency Hope Uzodimma with the last drop of our blood to succeed if need be. If we die today supporting a good cause, we lay the foundation of a truly egalitarian SE for our children born and yet un-born.

God bless Ndi Igbo gburugburu!!

God bless Ndi Imo!!

God bless His Excellency Gov Hope Uzodimma!!

God bless His Excellency Sir Emeka Ihedioha!!

God bless Seun Osewa!!

Igbo Amaka!!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, zombieterror, immhotep, Mrvitalis, pointzerom, izza, Genbuharii, ChoCho54, Built2last, GamalNasser, EmekaMD, valentineuwakwe, Racoon, Biafranuke, charleys, onwuakpachris.

Trolls are highly welcome too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by GamalNasser: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hmmmmm
Yes that's true. Going forward, let's rally round our own more than ever to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by GamalNasser: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Yes that's true. Going forward, let's rally round our own more than ever to succeed.

Okay then , what has happened has happened .To God be the Glory

4 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by helinues: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2020
wink

Moving on is the best in life

All the best to the new governor as well as the Imolites

4 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Okay then , what has happened has happened .To God be the Glory
Yes indeed my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:
wink

Moving on is the best in life

All the best to the new governor as well as the Imolites
My yoruba friend, did I make sense with my post?

Modified: Thanks Bawaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by helinues: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
My yoruba friend, did I make sense with my post?

Modified: Thanks Bawaa.

We were aware of who the op is even when in disguise.

It makes more than sense.. After all the progress and developments of Imo state is important and not that the new governor is from Ekiti state... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by ZombieTERROR: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2020
undecided
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by Jax1: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2020
The issue is not about Emeka nor Hope.
Its about eroding the system with mindless politics that makes it impossible to believe in the project named Nigeria.

As it stands, all that is needed to win an electoral contest is presidential affiliation.

Votes dont count anymore, the judiciary is compromised, the legislative arm of govt is drunk to stupor.

The country is nothing but a confirmed BANANA REPUBLIC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by BeardedMeat(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

It makes more than sense.. After all the progress and developments of Imo state is important and not that the new governor is from Ekiti state... grin grin grin
You will marry igbo
Watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2020
helinues:

I have given you more clues too. I purposely blew my cover to let you know I am not your enemy.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by garfield1: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
He's an impostor from an arabic speaking nation,igbos dont bear gamel nasser.igbos are proud of their names and usually use igbo names
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by ItooWorWor(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2020
OK grin grin
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by garfield1: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
BeardedMeat:
You will marry igbo
Watch out.
He's a married man and not a muslim
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
undecided
C'mon Mehn! Take a walk on the bright side. We are one! Time no dey bro.
We don't know where Nigeria is headed to.
We must close ranks.

1 Like

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by garfield1: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Jax1:
Its about eroding the system with mindless politics that makes it impossible to believe in the project named Nigeria.

As it stands, all that is needed to win an electoral contest is presidential affiliation.

Votes dont count anymore, the judiciary is compromised, the legislative arm of govt is drunk to stupor.

This is a thread for reconciliation,progress and to forge ahead and not one for invectives,blame games,lamentations or wailinfs

1 Like

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2020
garfield1:

He's an impostor from an arabic speaking nation,igbos dont bear gamel nasser.igbos are proud of their names and usually use igbo names
Talking of that, it's Yorubas that are dyed in the wool native names bearer except for mooslims amongst you.

But even Garfield is not indegenous. So free the guy.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2020
garfield1:

He's a married man and not a muslim
He's an African.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2020
garfield1:

This is a thread for reconciliation,progress and to forge ahead and not one for invectives,blame games,lamentations or wailinfs
Thanks Garfield. I agree now with a poster from yesterday extolling your virtues.

Me I am getting tired of fighting and I'm going to do something about it.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
ItooWorWor:
OK grin grin
Say something my yoruba brother. Help me beg my people to look at the big picture.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by garfield1: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Thanks Garfield. I agree now with a poster from yesterday extolling your virtues.

Me I am getting tired of fighting and I'm going to do something about it.
There's a time and place for everything
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2020
Jax1:

I agree 100% and so would any sensible Nigerian.

That's why I said we should hold our leaders accountable.

My point now is, we must rally round our peculiar interests by supporting one another to succeed no matter the political divide. This is because, if it's good today, it's for all of us. And if it goes down, we all go down too.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2020
garfield1:

There's a time and place for everything
True. But if a good precedent has been seen, it should be established.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by ItooWorWor(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Say something my yoruba brother. Help me beg my people to look at the big picture.
Yea, you're right, Imolites should not take this has a superioty fight between APC and PDP, they should support their governor to achieve a greater unique Imo. cool

2 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Yea, you're right, Imolites should not take this has a superioty fight between APC and PDP, they should support their governor to achieve a greater unique Imo. cool
It should be that when the politicians are done fighting and water found it's level, the people should then move in and be the watchdogs and guardian angels.

Though politicians themselves thrive when there's division among the people, but Imo people will disagree to agree going forward. Thanks for lending your voice
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by gidgiddy: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
I salute you my brothers and sisters of Igbo extraction on this forum.

The supreme Court of the land has declared Hope Uzodimma the authentic winner of the 2019 Imo gubernatorial elections, I am calling on all of us no matter the political affiliations, to rally round the new man with the necessary support he needs to succeed.

This is because, both Hope and Emeka are our sons and we love them both.

Both of them in their respective capacities have at one time or the made us proud as a people.

We will not allow divisive elements from outside our zone to sow seeds of discord in our midst by projecting party superiority or otherwise.

All we care for is a better Imo and a Greater SE where people can live peacefully, prosper and enjoy.

Our motto is STERLING PERFORMANCE not just performance.

Therefore, we will support the incoming government with everything we got.

If in any event the new man falls short of expectations, we will also be the first to tell him.

There will be no asslicking or hypocrisy. We would hold our leaders accountable more than ever.

We will criticize constructively devoid of sentiments or emotions. We will support His Excellency Hope Uzodimma with the last drop of our blood to succeed if need be. If we die today supporting a good cause, we lay the foundation of a truly egalitarian SE for our children born and yet un-born.

God bless Ndi Igbo gburugburu!!

God bless Ndi Imo!!

God bless His Excellency Gov Hope Uzodimma!!

God bless His Excellency Sir Emeka Ihedioha!!

God bless Seun Osewa!!

Igbo Amaka!!

There is something more important than supporting whoever is coming in and that is if the voting reflects the wishes of the people. The Supreme Court has made a decision and we should all stand by it. However, if Hope Uzodimma has become Government due to court pronouncement, and not by the popular will of the people, asking the people to support who they did not vote for is a tall order.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Now you want to try accountability ??

Majority of Ibo on this forum think , say , and believe Tinubu , Bubu , Yoruba and Fulani is their problem

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please Yab Yoruba nation a lot more instead of focusing on dealing with leaders who shortchanged your people

just an advice

grin grin grin
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

There is something more important than supporting whoever is coming in and that is if the voting reflects the wishes of the people. The Supreme Court has made a decision and we should all stand by it. However, if Hope Uzodimma has become Government due to court pronouncement, and not by the popular will of the people, asking the people to support who they did not vote for is a tall order.

Never say never. We will be guided by the love of Imo and Ndigbo in general.

FG robbed one to pay another. It's still with us.

For anything to change in our electoral process, the initiative must start from the top and trickle down. There's nothing local man can do for now except mandate our Reps in Abuja to do something about it.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by CharlotteFlair: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2020
DaBullIT:
Now you want to try accountability ??

Majority of Ibo on this forum think , say , and believe Tinubu , Bubu , Yoruba and Fulani is their problem

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please Yab Yoruba nation a lot more instead of focusing on dealing with leaders who shortchanged your people

just an advice

grin grin grin
Many years ago on this forum, I called you out over some unintelligent post you made, you promptly excused that you were driving and typing at the same time.
Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by ZombieTERROR: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
C'mon Mehn! Take a walk on the bright side. We are one! Time no dey bro.
We don't know where Nigeria is headed to.
We must close ranks.

I hear you

2 Likes

Re: Attention Ndi Igbo!! by garfield1: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
True. But if a good precedent has been seen, it should be established.
I believe its a good precedent and will now make it more easier to prove electoral rigging and make elections easier to be upturned.can you invite people like ojiofor,pazienza,udopasa etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election / Trailer Fully Loaded With Fulani Men Intercepted Caught On The Way To South East / Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.