Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Download Youtube Videos And Audio Streamings Without Specialized Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Youtube Videos And Audio Streamings Without Specialized Software (724 Views)

Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc / How To Download Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Youtube Videos And Audio Streamings Without Specialized Software by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
Have you ever noticed that whenever you stream a video on YouTube, after disconnecting from the internet, you can still view it, until you close your browser? This implies that it is stored temporarily in your PC, in a location you ordinarily would not have access to.
This is particularly true if you do this streaming on Internet Explorer or on Crazy Browser (these are the browsers I’m quite sure about…). It also applies to online streaming.
This location is a folder called “Temporary Internet Files”. It is a hidden folder, by default. Once you can gain access to this folder, you would find the video or audio file you streamed.
To gain access to this folder:
· Open Windows Explorer (i.e. on your keyboard, press Windows + E).
· In the address box, type the following path: “C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files”, and press ‘Enter’, replacing ‘User’ with your username.

This is the location of the file you streamed.
If you don’t know your username, click ‘start’. You’d find it at the top of the start menu (in this case, it is ‘Ukadinma’).

By default, your Windows OS should be installed on your C: drive. If otherwise, replace the ‘C’ with the primary partition drive letter.
· To make it easier to find the file, right-click on an empty space, go to “Arrange Icons By”, select “Size”.

Proceed to the last file at the end of the scroll. You should find your video or audio file here, because it will most likely be the largest file in this folder.
· Copy the File to another location and play it. I would recommend you get VLC Media player for YouTube videos, or any other media player that can play .flv file format.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Want To Know Which Isp To Use, I'm Currently On Swift / Can I Recover My Files Or Even The Disk? Help! / Solution To Recycler Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.