Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Night Bus Abuja To Lagos By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night Bus Abuja To Lagos By Road (2466 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Night Bus Abuja To Lagos By Road by seyewest(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2020
I took a night bus from Abuja to Lagos, Nigeria with G.U.O Transport, the Luxury Bus is Scania Irizar I6. I Hope you all enjoyed the video! if you did, please subscribe, share, like and leave a comment below. I will gladly answer your questions as well. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWI8xmoKE0k
Re: Night Bus Abuja To Lagos By Road by Anazp: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
seyewest:
I took a night bus from Abuja to Lagos, Nigeria with G.U.O Transport, the Luxury Bus is Scania Irizar I6. I Hope you all enjoyed the video! if you did, please subscribe, share, like and leave a comment below. I will gladly answer your questions as well. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWI8xmoKE0k
this is absolutely ridiculous tho. You got to Lagos at 3 in the afternoon. What time did you leave Abuja? Geez
Re: Night Bus Abuja To Lagos By Road by seyewest(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anazp:
this is absolutely ridiculous tho. You got to Lagos at 3 in the afternoon. What time did you leave Abuja? Geez

9pm.... there was a serious traffic jam after Redeemed Camp normally arrival into Lagos is between 10am-11am.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Letter For Embassy / Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better / Please What’s The Meaning Of White Slip In My Canada Decision Envelope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.