Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,849 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Amotekun Is The Game Changer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Is The Game Changer. (373 Views)

Mr Malami's Bias: If Amotekun Is Not Legal, Who Legalized This? - Pictures / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Malami Explains Why Amotekun Is Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Is The Game Changer. by Maadoo: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
I love Amotekun, it will be the game changer in this dispensation.

Now the southwest have chosen self preservation over presidency, i guess the coast is now clear for the north to retain power in 2023. Sweet as it may be for the north, they will end up digging a pit for themselves. If they retain power in 2023, they better retain it forever because, once by intention or by chance it slips down to the south again, that will be the end of Northern hegemony over the rest of us. The north retaining power in 2023 will unite the south and the middle-belt against them and once the opportunity presents itself, every northern hegemonic structure will be dismantled forever.

Once more, thumps up to Yoruba leaders for standing up to the challenge, most importantly for speaking with one voice. It indicates that they are gradually waking up. And a big SHAME to Ohaneze Ndi oshi.

Amotekun in its formation isn't different from IPOB's BSS, only that IPOB is not an elected representative of the people, except in their hearts,minds and emotions.

Instead of Igbo leaders working with IPOB to put a stop to the invasion of our land by supporters of APC, they went on hating on Nnamdi Kanu because he was opposed to voting in elections in Igboland.They instead commissioned that he be killed and our land invaded in the name of Operation python dance. More shameful is that John Nnia Nwodo led ohaneze is commending Amotekun yet condemned the formation of BSS and the idea behind it, even when he had no alternative and he has none even till this moment.

Finally like i have always submitted, the journey to salvation is not and wont be an easy ride. It will involve blood and bullets. Until we accept this fact and take actions, we aren't ready. NIGERIA WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT BLOOD AND BULLETS. It will eventually happen and named THE SECOND CIVIL WAR. So everybody must be preparing. it will surly come, even sooner.

Copied from Facebook
Re: Amotekun Is The Game Changer. by jimyjames(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
I don't think the south will unite if the north retain the presidency position cause Yoruba's are satisfied with being vice president
Re: Amotekun Is The Game Changer. by Taba21: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maadoo:
I love Amotekun, it will be the game changer in this dispensation.

Now the southwest have chosen self preservation over presidency, i guess the coast is now clear for the north to retain power in 2023. Sweet as it may be for the north, they will end up digging a pit for themselves. If they retain power in 2023, they better retain it forever because, once by intention or by chance it slips down to the south again, that will be the end of Northern hegemony over the rest of us. The north retaining power in 2023 will unite the south and the middle-belt against them and once the opportunity presents itself, every northern hegemonic structure will be dismantled forever.

Once more, thumps up to Yoruba leaders for standing up to the challenge, most importantly for speaking with one voice. It indicates that they are gradually waking up. And a big SHAME to Ohaneze Ndi oshi.

Amotekun in its formation isn't different from IPOB's BSS, only that IPOB is not an elected representative of the people, except in their hearts,minds and emotions.

Instead of Igbo leaders working with IPOB to put a stop to the invasion of our land by supporters of APC, they went on hating on Nnamdi Kanu because he was opposed to voting in elections in Igboland.They instead commissioned that he be killed and our land invaded in the name of Operation python dance. More shameful is that John Nnia Nwodo led ohaneze is commending Amotekun yet condemned the formation of BSS and the idea behind it, even when he had no alternative and he has none even till this moment.

Finally like i have always submitted, the journey to salvation is not and wont be an easy ride. It will involve blood and bullets. Until we accept this fact and take actions, we aren't ready. NIGERIA WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT BLOOD AND BULLETS. It will eventually happen and named THE SECOND CIVIL WAR. So everybody must be preparing. it will surly come, even sooner.

Copied from Facebook

The war is on gradually and will escalates within 3 mouths from now.
Victory to God.

Re: Amotekun Is The Game Changer. by Taba21: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:
I don't think the south will unite if the north retain the presidency position cause Yoruba's are satisfied with being vice president

Which people are referring to as the south?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Black China, Africa's Super Power And Next Global Power / Imo: Ihedioha Incurred Gods’ Wrath For Demolishing Shrines- Spiritual Leader / President Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping On Chinese Lunar Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.