Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? (873 Views)

Things You Need To Know About Loko Town, Where Sanusi Lamido Will Be Living / Do U Wish ur Nigerian town Was In A Different State Than Where It Currently Is? / See Dilapidated Primary Sch In Buhari's Home Town Where He Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by tpiar: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
We know Lagos would probably win this competition hands down, but let's hear of other places in Nigeria.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by maynation(f): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Akure. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by Iamgrey5(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ibadan cool

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by happy200(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abuja is the best place to stay in Nigeria security wise e.t.c,
Most importantly you have all the tribe's delicacies.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by shugabasbn: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
For town, Ilorin and B.Kebbi are the best place.
For the small town go to my town.
But if u like city life, Kano is the best in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by ThirdWorldThug: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Enugu Ezike

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by Built2last: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
042 for life

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by manasuk(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kano is the best
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by Difrent: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nowhere like IB CITY

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by helinues: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Make I rep hommies

Abeokuta is the best according to me
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by ItooWorWor(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ondo for life
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by nlPoster: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:
Akure. cool

Madam, there is no need for this particular emoticon: cool

The thread title specifically says name your favorite Nigerian town, I did not say there are exceptions which should not be named.

Everything does not have to be a secret? I dont know why Nigerians are obsessed with secrecy even when it's unnecessary.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by nlPoster: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Built2last:
042 for life

Enugu?

http://www.click042.com/features/explore-enugu/visiting-enugu-5-things-you-should-know/

So if you meet anyone and they tell you they are from the 042, know that they mean that they are from Enugu.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by maynation(f): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
nlPoster:

Madam, there is no need for this emoticon: cool

The thread title specifically says name your favorite Nigerian town, I did not say there are exceptions which should not be named.

Everything does not have to be a secret? I dont know why Nigerians are obsessed with secrecy even when it's unnecessary.

E be like say your intestine they pain you.

How on heck does this emoticon 'cool' denote secrecy?
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by nlPoster: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:

E be like say my intestine they pain me.

How on heck does this emoticon 'cool' denote secrecy?

Please do not bring bitterness to the thread.

What is wrong with some of you here, must everything be a battle?

All I said was the emoticon is unnecessary, simply name your favourite town and move on, is that hard? And are you forced to post?

You are too hostile, remember some folks here are looking for who to marry, your attitude might discourage them from approaching you unless they are searching for an angry person.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by Eteka1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Calabar
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by maynation(f): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
nlPoster:

Please do not bring bitterness to the thread.

What is wrong with some of you here, must everything be a battle?

All I said was the emoticon is unnecessary, simply name your favourite town and move on, is that hard? And are you forced to post?

You are too hostile, remember some folks here are looking for who to marry, your attitude might discourage them from approaching you unless they are searching for an angry person.

Do you know that emoticon means 'cool' and it's added to show how much I'm proud of that city.

Is there something I don't know about you? Like some funny medical records?
I can't help you my dear, I'm actually not a doctor.
Goodnight darl.

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by Babzrockman: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kano
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by nlPoster: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
maynation:

Do you know that emoticon means 'cool' and it's added to show how much I'm proud of that city.

Is there something I know about myself? Like some funny medical records?
I can't help you, I'm actually not a doctor.

Are you alright?

You dont seem ok, all the best, get well soon.

And, no, the emoticon does not always mean cool. On nl, it denotes secrecy. Correct me if I'm wrong. In any case , my point is just say a town without lying. It's so exhausting dealing with some of you here, always in battle mode over everything. And it's so annoying most of the time you come across as idiotic but you can't understand that.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by cpu2006(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ede.
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by maynation(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
cpu2006:
Ede.
Are you from Ede? Where in Ede?
Re: Name Your Favorite Nigerian Town, Where Do You Like The Best? by cpu2006(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2020
maynation:

Are you from Ede? Where in Ede?

YES

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Wins Imo Rerun Election / Omoyele Sowore / Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.