Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. (1000 Views)

My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help / Affordable Cloth Business / Ladies & Children Cloth Business, All Are New Cloths From Thailand, NOT Okirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello, everyone pls I need your advice I started okrika cloth business early this year with #24,000 and I go into sweater because of harmattan season and all my clothes are first grade, but after going into this business I observed that some people does not have money to buy first grade which make the business look so dull and not profitable enough because I just sell it anyhow just to get money back and buy another one, and my location is very OK its a busy road and I stay in kaduna and where I sell my clothes Is around kaduna stadium junction, but right now I want to change from buying sweater, am thinking of

Male T-shirt or female shirt or mix?

And should I go for second grade or first grade? And I need dealer in kaduna here that can sell for me

To anyone in okrika clothes business which one would you advise me to go into right now?
Re: Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kids clothes, there's always a demand for them as kids tend to outgrow their clothes fast. But beware of debtors, they can ruin any business no matter how thriving it looks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
dominique:
Kids clothes, there's always a demand for them as kids tends to outgrow their clothes fast. But beware of debtors, they can ruin any business no matter how thriving it looks.

Sir are you also into kid cloth? Pls I want us to talk on it ?
Re: Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. by dominique(f): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Sir are you also into kid cloth? Pls I want us to talk on it ?

No I'm not but I know quite a number of people that are into it and all testify that they make good sales. They're all Lagos based though and know the markets to get grade A clothes.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Viable And Profitable Between This Businesses. / Buy Fiat Ducato Bus To Transport Your Goods ! !! / Are Nigerian Entrepreneurs Being Discriminated Against?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.