Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help (864 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Pls Help Me On My Okrika Cloth Business. / Customs Impounds Dangote Truck With N47 Million Contraband Poultry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help by Smhaykins(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please house,

Some should please assist urgently, on who to call.

My wife sister sent bail of okrika from Germany to sell in Nigeria.

I sent my friend who is into logistics to help me bring the goods.

Now, he called that he has been arrested that okrika is contraband. And his vehicle has been taken to ketu police station

Please which number can I call.
Re: My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
That's Nigeria for u oo.... All they want is money
Re: My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
She for settle boys naw na stingy kill buhari undecided
Re: My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help by Stkingsley(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Where is Ketu? Is it Ketu Mile 12? What is the worth of the okrika? Drop your No. or whatsapp me on 08034157602... no be for free o. If it works out
Re: My Okrika Bail Sent From Germany Was As Arrested As Contraband, Please Help by Stkingsley(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Your logistics man for settle. But problem with most of them is, they always want to play smart on the Custom Guys, and now, if they take the bail to their office, just forget it, or wait for the day they will auction it and buy it back.

(1) (Reply)

How To Collect Loan From Online Loan Apps Without Getting Embarrassed / Geepay Africa Or Payday: Which Offers A Better Virtual USD Account For Nigerians / Delivery Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.