Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) (1626 Views)

Travel To 118 Countries Visa Free With Bahamas Passport / If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It / Travel Tips For Business People Who Come To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cape Verde on a budget is a video about me showing you why Cape Verde is a budget travel destination and also some of the best things to do in Cape Verde. I give you a break down of the costs, how to find cheap flights and more travel tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OE0nzr8lHk&t=1s

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) by Konquest: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
TayoAinaFilms:
Cape Verde on a budget is a video about me showing you why Cape Verde is a budget travel destination and also some of the best things to do in Cape Verde. I give you a break down of the costs, how to find cheap flights and more travel tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OE0nzr8lHk&t=1s
^^^^
^^^^
Tayo your videos on YT are awesome.
You and PassportHeavy are the best on YT
for travel videos.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thank you !
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
Tayo your videos on YT are awesome.
You and PassportHeavy are the best on YT
for travel videos.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) by luqken: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hi Tayo, i have watched your contents on Youtube and i am fascinated on the Cape Verde tour. Someone here (Luxurylife) is planning a road trip in the next few weeks and since i am interested in visiting Cape Verde, i am tempted to join that trip. I however want to seek your opinion on that kind of Road Trip to far away Cape Verde. Do you think its a good idea considering the distance, safety/security of Land travels.
Your honest opinion will help in taking a decision
Re: How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) by Tpc: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2021
luqken:
Hi Tayo, i have watched your contents on Youtube and i am fascinated on the Cape Verde tour. Someone here (Luxurylife) is planning a road trip in the next few weeks and since i am interested in visiting Cape Verde, i am tempted to join that trip. I however want to seek your opinion on that kind of Road Trip to far away Cape Verde. Do you think its a good idea considering the distance, safety/security of Land travels.
Your honest opinion will help in taking a decision

You can't go by road to cape Verde. It's an island.
We can fix the trip for you if you are interested

1 Like

Re: How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) by Tpc: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
PADI and SSI courses for the recreational diver

Diving
Wind surfing
Quad biking
Historical walks

Relaxation, freedom and adventure

Sal vacation

West African diving at its best.

Vacation and tours in one of West African countries

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Websites Like Airbnb In Africa / Shipping Agents From United Kingdom To Nigeria / Contact Me For Your Flight Tickets, Hotel Booking, Tour Packaging In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.