Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp (6160 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by oluwafemme129(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
How One Night Stand with Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant in NYSC Camp, now I am searching for the father of my unborn baby.

It all started in NYSC Orientation Camp Wannune,Tarka,Benue State. On this Fateful day I was on my way to Mammie market to get my favourite meal which is noodles and egg, I met this handsome young man on my way we picked a chat and he said he is heading to eat too.

We headed to my favourite spot and he ate the same meal as mine, I was about paying for my meal and surprisingly he said I shouldn’t bother about payment, I thanked him anyway and he requested for my phone number which I gladly gave him without hesitation. Moreover he paid for me without knowing me.

After that day, he didn't call, until two days time when i thought he has forgotten me, i saw his call. He requested to know me better so we had a date the next day which was SAED class. we decided to meet at the stadium, there we have a long discussion and get to know our self better.

He summoned the courage to ask me out, i was actually waiting for him to say such during our conversation finally he did. I didn't give him straight answer i just smiled which means yes.

He took me to my favourite spot for dinner. Who am i to say no, We had a good time that night but the fun was cut off by a soldier man who blow the beagle which signal us to return to our various lodges.

On the the last day of camp we left camp together and lodged in a hotel and trust me I had the sex have been longing for with my Mr handsome. It was a one night stand, and yes i enjoyed it.

A month after leaving camp I missed My menstrual period which was as a result of the sex we had, All test shows am pregnant.

All effort to get in touch with Mr handsome have been in vain.

What should i do?

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by GOFRONT(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Na wao

1 Like

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by carbon1224(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
You can always get him from the log book from the music camp which his phone number is there.

oluwafemme129:
How One Night Stand with Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant in NYSC Camp, now I am searching for the father of my unborn baby.

It all started in NYSC Orientation Camp Wannune,Tarka,Benue State. On this Fateful day I was on my way to Mammie market to get my favourite meal which is noodles and egg, I met this handsome young man on my way we picked a chat and he said he is heading to eat too.

We headed to my favourite spot and he ate the same meal as mine, I was about paying for my meal and surprisingly he said I shouldn’t bother about payment, I thanked him anyway and he requested for my phone number which I gladly gave him without hesitation. Moreover he paid for me without knowing me.

After that day, he didn't call, until two days time when i thought he has forgotten me, i saw his call. He requested to know me better so we had a date the next day which was SAED class. we decided to meet at the stadium, there we have a long discussion and get to know our self better.

He summoned the courage to ask me out, i was actually waiting for him to say such during our conversation finally he did. I didn't give him straight answer i just smiled which means yes.

He took me to my favourite spot for dinner. Who am i to say no, We had a good time that night but the fun was cut off by a soldier man who blow the beagle which signal us to return to our various lodges.

On the the last day of camp we left camp together and lodged in a hotel and trust me I had the sex have been longing for with my Mr handsome. It was a one night stand, and yes i enjoyed it.

A month after leaving camp I missed My menstrual period which was as a result of the sex we had, All test shows am pregnant.

What should i do?

2 Likes

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Freestainworld(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
the way you enjoyed the sex, also enjoy the birth of your baby without him since it is a one night stand,.

4 Likes

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Miner13: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
GOFRONT ABEG DISIS OFFPOINT

6 Likes

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Instead Of you to attend ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING, u instead went for ONE NIGHT WITH MR HANDSOME. now can u see the result?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Koredav(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
U don match to ajuwaya carry belle.. Na u suppose be camp collector grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
the important question would be.... why are you looking for him?! as it is obvious the dude only wanted sex from you and does NOT care about you and/or what you have to offer. forget him and you best quickly go for an abortion unless you can care emotionally/physically/financially for this child for the next 18yrs
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by teadrake(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Look through the Book of Life and you'll see his contact on page six
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by abumeinben(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thought you exchanged numbers

1 Like

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Mateen1000: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
You be Mumu grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by UdyOgwoUde(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
oluwafemme129:

What should i do?

You have his number and you don't want to call him to tell him the situation, huh? You're here asking us what you should do....
In short, Delete this post... That's what you should do.
It's either your story is fake or it never happened to you.

1 Like

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
This is super story!!! Wale Adenuga Productions.
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by EmmySparky(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
All these lie lie stories...fake ass's tales

1 Like

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by narit: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
It saddens me, when some children are born out of mistake, a mistake caused by the sheer stupidity of the so called parent. The children has no choice, must accept is fate and still go on in the race of life with the little he or she has got. I must conclude Life is definitely Unfair. All I can say to you is this, don't bother to search for your Mr charming, after all this while, you do not really think he will welcome you with a smile, open hands and a rose, hell no, if that is what you thinking, then maybe you are about to get pregnant again. infact if he is lucky to have heard of this quickly, before you get to him I am definitely sure is going to clean the trace that he ever existed. Anyway forget that your Mr charming, if you think you are capable of raising the bastard then go ahead and do it. But if you are not, these might sound cruel but it is better you abort it at least for the sake of the baby. The baby do not deserve to suffer because of your foolishness, I hope people like you will learn something from this your pathetic mistake.

1 Like

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Countersam(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
oluwafemme129:

What should i do?
E sweet BoboHandsome,
E sweet you too
You cum, He cum
Now Ur wondering how belle come cum!

Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by atilla(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Very interesting.
I'm following for part 2
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by ominilongest(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Miner13:
U dey reason wetin I dey reason grin
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Kingofdsouth: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Op you know watin be one night stand?

You were dating the guy so na relationship sex �

But the chairman done Japa...just forget am
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Maslib: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cock and bull stories from Stories Linda ikeji told me
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2020
If you spent a night together he might have discussed the lg he was posted to moreover you have his number or get your coppa year book take it to Secretariat to get his details
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by irunoko(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2020
carbon1224:
You can always get him from the log book from the music camp which his phone number is there.

that's if he hasn't changed his number.life happens

I don't even use the same number I used during NySC because a particular network was better in that town and so I changed Sims
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2020
Miner13:

Lol.. I see what you did there cheesy angry
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Jerrick(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Fake story....what should I do? You have just 1 option, shut the f*** up!
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by MizzPhoney(f): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations sis, you just won yourself the award of the most foolish lady of the century! Did you also go for HIV test in camp with him? Figured out your genotypes? Blood group? And possible STDs he might have? Now you have a baby! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by YorubaLord: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2020
grin
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by GOFRONT(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2020
Hahahahhaa!!!!!!. grin grin Na wao.....Mr Miner see as u dey confuse me with your comment....
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by Bola146(f): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations... enjoy your handsome baby growing in you...
Re: How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp by black9: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
oluwafemme129:

What should i do?

Effects of miscalculated kolobi

https://www.nairaland.com/5636502/emmyli-resumes-2020-kolobi#85869963

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth / Exclusive Photos From Karen Igho’s Birthday Party / Photos: Kim Kardashian Is BACK And ... Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.