Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF (5107 Views)

Atiku: What I Will Do Differently To Put Nigeria’s Economy On Right Path / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Amumaigwe: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingosytex:
Yes, thesame way Hisbah police has put Nigeria in danger.

Why the northerners are so selfish beats my imagination.

Cry me a river. It is Yorubas that weakens the Southern political influence in favour of the North. So why are you complaining? Remember, SW must continue to sabotage the South as to be found worthy of 2023 presidency. So stay on your servitude lane and don't ever get it twisted.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Amumaigwe: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I take pity for your parents anytime i see you here bashing ,on important topic like this? The fact that north is criticizing amotekun doesn't mean all northern against the formation of amotekun. Even the presidency are cautious about the new project.

And more one thing,you think Yoruba hate igbo and we are against ipob movement? You are very wrong. Here is the reason why average Yoruba hate ipob Especially kanu. When kanu was addressing his supporters during the declaration of ipob movement he attacked Yoruba people and he told his followers to kill Yoruba. Tell me if you are Yoruba will you support such person?
Till today average freedom lovers still admire ojukwu Because he don't have dubious mind like your kanu.

Finally let me tell you something you don't know Because you are so happy Because some unknown people from core north against the formation of amotekun. If they
Succeed in killing amotekun note that southern Nigeria are in trouble .

Southern Nigeria will never be in any trouble. It is the caliphate slaves that are already in trouble because their leaders can never grow balls to challenge the excesses of their masters which gets their traducers more enboldened to continue to wreck havoc in their region. But down SE/SS we are well able to challenge the powers that be anytime and any day without fear of falling out of favour. So face your front and stop immagining that when SW is in self inflicted trouble, the entire South shares in it. Never!
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Amumaigwe: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The northern elites are also against it. Is Buhari ACF?

Who is the commander in chief? ACF? Grow some brains pls
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by hisexcellency34: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Analaikwe like you, Buhari is against it sure. But northern elites and some people like you are against it too

Amumaigwe:

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Ashabbiiee: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Tell us if you know it

Amumaigwe:

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by hisexcellency34: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why put the blame on Yorubas alone, its the entire South

Amumaigwe:

Cry me a river. It is Yorubas that weakens the Southern political influence in favour of the North. So why are you complaining? Remember, SW must continue to sabotage the South as to be found worthy of 2023 presidency. So stay on your servitude lane and don't ever get it twisted.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by xpmode(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

Now you understand why Ojukwu declared Biafra to get his people away from them.

In this type of situation, you either get tired and submit to their will, or you act and declare independence

And you expect Gowon to leave his minority north in the middle of oppressive north without southern protection. Even with one Nigeria, minority groups in the north are still under oppression, think what will happen if Gowon allowed you to go.

Our fathers fight the profitable fight to protect us from jihadist they could not defeat.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

Please stop being a lazy fuq wasting my time! Don't you know they have immunity while in office and that even 4+4 will one day finish? It's in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and available online, and I strongly suggest you put some effort into educating yourself so your wailing does not become 4+4+4!

If you stop being a wailing lazy fuq and instead work hard from today on you just might get some other party apart from bubu's in power, then probe him all day long if you find he has been being corrupt and throw his corrupt ass in jail. Until then, your enemies are not being lazy fuqs like you and all this your wailing will get you nowhere, and not even amotekun!

You are the real mentally lazy Iddiot here. They have immunity against Prosecution, not probing or investigation. Your parents must be regretting not aborting your pregnancy
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

You are the real mentally lazy Iddiot here. They have immunity against Prosecution, not probing or investigation. Your parents must be regretting not aborting your pregnancy
I am sure your school fees were paid, I just doubt you got to class! Go read up about Fayose who was not openly probed nor investigated but was when he left office.

You can't openly probe or investigate those with immunity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by hisexcellency34: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Truth. Governors can't be probe while In office due to immunity clause

budaatum:

I am sure your school fees were paid, I just doubt you got to class! Go read up about Fayose who was not openly probed nor investigated but was when he left office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

The bolded makes you a mental idiot and a slave.

Either openly or not, immunity does not shield a politician against probe and investigation. Stop giving the impression that your dad wasted his money sending you to school.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187052-immunity-clause-does-not-protect-president-governors-from-probe-icpc.html
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by digitaltrades: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Truth. Governors can't be probe while In office due to immunity clause

ICPC said all politicians can be probed despite immunity. Read the information in that link and stop playing the fool.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187052-immunity-clause-does-not-protect-president-governors-from-probe-icpc.html
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by digitaltrades: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

Can you know better than the ICPC? The. ICPC said political office holders are not shielded from probe by immunity.

Read about that below:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187052-immunity-clause-does-not-protect-president-governors-from-probe-icpc.html.

I've noticed that you are intentionally blind. Even if there are evidences that you are acting the fool, you will still insist on being stupid
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Olisehinnocent: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
You are very stupid! Which wealth knowledge? Is it the one awolowo used to block our food supply that lead to kwasiokor or what? Who tell gowon to close Cameron border Cowards!!!
BuhariAdvocate:
Yoruba didn't join north fought biafra those Yoruba soldiers that fought the war are working for the federal. And that is what they are signed for. Do you want to say no single igbo soldier that fought biafra during the war?
You should even thanking Yoruba who used his wealth knowledge in prosecuted the war.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
digitaltrades:

Can you know better than the ICPC? The. ICPC said political office holders are not shielded from probe by immunity.

Read about that below:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187052-immunity-clause-does-not-protect-president-governors-from-probe-icpc.html.

I've noticed that you are intentionally blind. Even if there are evidences that you are acting the fool, you will still insist on being stupid
Did you miss the bit where I said they would not openly investigate? That doesn't mean they don't, just that you might not be reading anything about it in the media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by digitaltrades: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2020
budaatum:

Did you miss the bit where I said they would not openly investigate? That doesn't mean they don't, just that you might not be reading anything about it in the media.

Probing openly or in secret doesn't matter. All that matters is that immunity doesn't protect them from probe. Stop acting and sounding stupid
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by digitaltrades: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2020
budaatum:

Be fooling yourself there o.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2020
digitaltrades:

Probing openly or in secret doesn't matter. All that matters is that immunity doesn't protect them from probe. Stop acting and sounding stupid
You are the stupid one to think they only probe if they tell you about it. If you had a brain, you'd know Fayose of Ekiti must have been investigated or they wouldn't have been able to arrest him so quick.

Here's one from 2007!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo In Aketi Government Has Hijacked Ondo State / BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO / Map Of Abiola's 1993 Win. Your Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.