Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tribal War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribal War (774 Views)

Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribal War by Stanzar7: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Can't something be done about this yoruba and Igbo banter. This rift between this two great tribes is the reason why Nigeria is like this..what are they dragging. Please I need an intelligent submission.

This hatred has even crept into Christiandom.
Our children are growing ,and with the easy access to social media,they will join in this fury and it will consume us all.

Believe you me, it will consume us all.

How can a topic about Donald trump and Iran be Igbo and Yoruba fight
* a trailer falls on the way - Igbo and Yoruba will start fight.

* a man went to poo and suddenly couldn't poo - Igbo's and Yoruba's starts fight.

* a Yoruba bf and gf kissed - social media hits up on okoro and afonja

* Igbo man divorced his Igbo wife .* Yoruba and Igbo starts fight.

This war will consume us all..let us stop this for a year and see if Nigeria won't make great stay for us all..

I come in peace shaa..

1 Like

Re: Tribal War by jimyjames(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
We Igbo's are innocent of this , afonjas hate us cause we turned Lagos to no mans land while their capital Ibadan is still the worlds biggest slum city

1 Share

Re: Tribal War by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:
We Igbo's are innocent of this , afonjas hate us cause we turned Lagos to no mans land while their capital Ibadan is still the worlds biggest slum city

This is a typical example of the OP's submission... I hope you guys will change for good.
Re: Tribal War by BuhariAdvocate: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yoruba hate you yet yoruba employing igbos to state government ministry not only in Lagos, but all the state in southwest.
jimyjames:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal War by jimyjames(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
eduman365:

This is a typical example of the OP's submission... I hope you guys will change for good.

I hope you guys from the W side will change for good too
Re: Tribal War by Hillsong34: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yoruba ritualists and igbo drug pushers should leave this country for we arewas dan butan shayiiii angry
Re: Tribal War by jimyjames(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Yoruba hate you yet yoruba employing igbos to state government ministry not only in Lagos, but all the state in southwest.

We were the first to give Yoruba's political positions in Igbo land

Former governor of Enugu chimaroke nnamani made festus adedayo his special advisor
Re: Tribal War by Samakus(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
The online hatred between Yoruba and Igbo shouldn't bother you much. It's meant to be. Diverse people will always hate themselves no matter how much you mean to unite them. It's plain natural
Re: Tribal War by BSMS(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Biafran Lord
Can you imagine? He could not stop the proscription of IPOB, but he will stop the proscription of Amotokun. Incredible!

He even has one million Igbo men to dash out to this generation of Yorubas. The Igbo blood will be shed for Amotokun. The Yorubas must be rejoicing.

But wait a minute! Don't the Yorubas have one million men of there own?. Many of them have already joined Amotokun. Yet, Nnamdi will send one million Igbo men to die for Amotokun. Who will die for the Igbos? I don't want even one Igbo man to die for non-Igbo cause. So, Nnamdi must be high on something as usual.
Re: Tribal War by BuhariAdvocate: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Who is talking about political appointment? How many people festus help? Chimarko appointed his old friend to his government so what really special there?
How many yoruba people working in southeast state government ministry?
jimyjames:

We were the first to give Yoruba's political positions in Igbo land

Former governor of Enugu chimaroke nnamani made festus adedayo his special advisor
Re: Tribal War by jimyjames(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Who is talking about political appointment? How many people festus help? Chimarko appointed his old friend to his government so what really special there?
How many yoruba people working in southeast state government ministry?

The question should be how many Yoruba's invested in southeast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribal War by yarimo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
jimyjames:
BIAFRA

Re: Tribal War by BuhariAdvocate: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
The question should be why igbo aren't accommodating?
jimyjames:

The question should be how many Yoruba's invested in southeast?
Re: Tribal War by jimyjames(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The question should be why igbo aren't accommodating?

The question should be have Yoruba's being beating by Igbo's and sent away cause Igbo's are not accommodating ?

1 Like

Re: Tribal War by jimyjames(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
yarimo:
BIAFRA
Afonja goat , cow

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hon Chinwe Ugwu Empowers Women With Head Pan And Shovels / Ramaphosa gives Okonjo-Iweala another job, as AU Special envoy / N19.63bn Fraud: Ihedioha Imc's Ready To Confess — Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.