Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit (28193 Views)

Fayemi Attends Africa Investment Exchange Conference In London / Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by princetom1(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Commentor:
Travel safely sir.

Which safely? He should crash and perish with all his entourage inside Atlantic ocean.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Adrian98(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2020
therajah:

Wrong! Million miles!!!

Are you trying to be funny or correct me?
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by HIGHSTAKE647: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Get loan of up to (50m) for your Business within 3 days only for Business Around Ajah and environs check my signature for further enquiries
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by OnyesomJ(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Our Tourism President Have Start What he’s known For !!

All his travels have not Improves Nigeria at all !!!

Safe Journey Our Daddygringrin
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2020
luminouz:

I just pray that no one here knows your house or people o. Because some here really wanna hurt you so so bad. Sha be careful.

Your comments make me laugh sha and the way you and your haters banter online grin

You just spoke my mind senior man
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by tayewomi(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2020
God bless our amiable president, though having many jamboree tour doesn't mean but at least you should rest and let's settle our lands filled with evils corruption,you can always send ur ogologele vp to represent you attimes,my opinion though...
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Wettoid123: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
shogsman:

Don't threaten anybody here, last time I checked we still run a democracy.

You will soon know if there is freedom of speech keep up the abuse.
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Wettoid123: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2020
IloveToMess:

Fvck you

People like you can hardly feed a square meal a day mind your tongue.
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by samilly(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2020
Mr traveller don resume his work for the year
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Uniquekriss(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2020
DMayor101:
Him dey go see doctor first ���
lol, too much sense will not keeee u jooor

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by mozona(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2020
he has started again
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Alanwalker(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Osey...... Mr.traveler

I told someone that buhari will travel to almost every developed country in the world.

Hope he doesn't disgrace us with his off-point speech
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by makavelli80(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Judybash93:

I hope Iran sights his airplane as it's supposed to be
Nazi of all people?...lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Coleman7(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good Pm My Sister, what he needs is this products. Surely you will give testimony to it. Tested 100%. Is a foreign products from Malaysia. It's totally made from Fruits and plants. Contact Asap +2347032887163

Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by dangoteinlaw: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Majornuggets:
The event is holding on Monday and you’re already there on Thursday.. smh Is this man so idle
as in eh
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by NaijaHeadlines: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by IloveToMess: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wettoid123:

People like you can hardly feed a square meal a day mind your tongue.

Once again fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit by Oxtertee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
The pilot should help fly him over Iran airspace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC / Amaechi, Sultan Of Sokoto, Cardinal Onayinkan At Aso Rock Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.