Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

No New Mission In GTA V Ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / No New Mission In GTA V Ps3 (911 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? / Why Is It That There's No New Ps4 Games Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No New Mission In GTA V Ps3 by Herodutus(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello guys, I seem not to have new missions displaying on the map in my gtaV. I haven't even played up to 20% of the game. I tried doing a couple of side missions with the 3 characters to see if that can unlock the main missions, all to no avail.
Has this happened to anyone else here? How did you deal with the issue?
I watched one YouTube video when one guy said that you should play as Franklin, drive to a particular place near his house and pick up a car, etc. Triad all that but still...
Help out mehn. I can't come and stop this beautiful game halfway like this
Re: No New Mission In GTA V Ps3 by jantofubu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
You have not played the gauntlet mission?

Have you played the money heist mission?

Just incase you are bothered about the 4th character of the game... Its chop

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good PC Games And Movies To In This Lockdown Period(abraka, And Environs) / What You Should Know About Webtoon Xyz? / Cheat Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.