Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) (131964 Views)

Nwosu: Stop Tarnishing The Noble Image Of Gov Uzodinma - Imo APC Tells Okorocha / Ondo State 1st Lady Betty Akeredolu Visits Imo 1st Lady Barr. Chioma Uzodinma / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Nigeria’s ‘youngest First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by yemiyemi: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
slimfit1:
DNA governor make sure say na your sperm ignition switch that belly.

Wetin be your own.......busy body?

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Chioma Uzodinma has become the first lady of Imo state following the swearing-in of her husband, Senator Hope Uzodinma as the governor of the state.

Chioma is the governor's wife from his second marriage and she is a young 30-year-old law graduate of Imo state university.

The governor was formerly married to Augusta Uzodinma for 17 years and the marriage produced five children.
What happened to the first wife ? Can't she been made first lady ?
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by laughitall(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
My type of chic
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Alashoalash10:
What happened to the first wife ? Can't she been made first lady ?
Cant you read?
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
sheems my eyes were deceiving me
is this man an ALATIKA or na the poor colour print make am look like KEBE NKWARA FAN CLUB LALAGBADO.
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jabioro:
She is 30 years,and she is marrying for 17yrs with five children....help calculate her real age..when she graduated as a spinster..how old is her first offspring,when did she graduated from secondary school..how many years did she spend as undergraduate before her bar called....Uzo married to under age....

Oga open your eyes o... This is new year... Read very well.... The news said first wife of the governor bore him 5 children and the governor was married to her for 17 years before marrying this 30 year old fresh blood.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by eldeens: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
ursullalinda:
Flaunting her laps for the pple of Imo state.....Nice development

You can only see from afar, touch and touch fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
I am sure his first wife suffered with him when he was just a wheel barrow pusher. Who is eating the fatter cake now without shedding a single sweat?

African females need to be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
sharpwriter:

Oga open your eyes o... This is new year... Read very well.... The news said first wife of the governor bore him 5 children and the governor was married to her for 17 years before marrying this 30 year old fresh blood.
Now you have answered me correctly..go take Goldberg bottle on my behalf..

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Thithi1(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Love is money chai. London used IPhone 8 Plus for sale. (160,000) serious buyer only

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by midnighter(f): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
koyyes:
I am sure his first wife suffered with him when he was just a wheel barrow pusher. Who is eating the fatter cake now without shedding a single sweat?

Exactly...so sad

Well maybe the first wife is happy wherever she is She may have been the one to divorce him, who knows...
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
And why did he leave his 1st wife? I hope imo state hasn’t entered one chance again?

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by dalass(f): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Randy Old Men marrying desperate young Gold diggers!!!.. Equation is well balanced noni!!!

Every greedy, vain, and materialistic young lady deserves a randy wealthy old toad!!! grin

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by dalass(f): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Exactly...so sad

Well maybe the first wife is happy wherever she is She may have been the one to divorce him, who knows...

That's so unlikely me thinks.. She had f.I.v.e kids for the man now!

shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by dalass(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
koyyes:

So, you want to imply the first wife wasn't wise

As in wasting 17 years of her life, having 5 kids for him when he was nothing...yet he left her when he became somebody... Now, that wicked abeg!
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by CyberWolf: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Her luck.. Good luck to her!
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by SARS(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
The lady is 30 years now and they have married 17 years ago, if i may ask at what age does she marry?

Sorry, No need to answer! Chioma is different from Augustine
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Tata2020: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Fine face but ugly mind
How you take know?

Ndi mmadu self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by midnighter(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
dalass:

That's so unlikely me thinks.. She had f.I.v.e kids for the man now!

shocked

Lol I know, but it's still possible she got tired of the marriage and left...I hope she is comfortable sha otherwise seeing all these pictures will be quite painful sad

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
But the first wife should have been the first lady na
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by wizzy199: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by wizzy199: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jabioro:
She is 30 years,and she is marrying for 17yrs with five children....help calculate her real age..when she graduated as a spinster..how old is her first offspring,when did she graduated from secondary school..how many years did she spend as undergraduate before her bar called....Uzo married to under age....
Did you read the story at all ?, mr 'before her bar called'

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good she is “educated” but this is weird looking
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jabioro:
you didn't read the article rightly. Hope is(was) the one married for 17 years to his (do I say?) former wife.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by ThePreachersSon: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Primusinterpares:
Good... let's have some fresh young stars close to government.

Yahaya Bello is enough
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Robenna(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nna U De Do Sugar Daddy
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Maski87:
This governor sabi better thing o.

Most of you guys look at complexion and that's not beauty

Take away color from that lady, she will look like normal random girl

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by slowice(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
itsme01:
cool

IMSU girls and their love for Sugar Daddies

Atleast the Governor and the First Ladies can both share the same bleaching cream and save the state from bankruptcy from bleaching

What

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Does it mean he divorced his former wife?
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by ndidigood(f): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
1StopRudeness:

What planet are U from....there’s no tribe in Nigeria that doesn’t practice polygamy....,
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by absool(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm sure the governor isn't giving his wife quality fcking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.