Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos (5000 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' / Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by SleekGist: 3:12am On Jan 17, 2020
It is no news that actress, Anita Joseph and Fisayo Micheal are set to walk down the aisle on Valentine's Day. But what is news is the reason behind the decision by the renown Hypeman who picked an actress for a wife

Hypeman and MC, Fisayo Micheal aka MC Fish has revealed why he loves Anita and the reason he is making her his wife.

Recall that we earlier reported that an actress, Anita Joseph will be getting married this February to her longtime boo, Fisayo Micheal.

Fisayo Micheal, in a recent chat with Vanguard reveals why he chose the actress...

“Yes, the only special woman in my life is Anita Joseph, she is a Nollywood actress,” he revealed.

“No, I’m not scared at all. I believe it’s not about what the person does, it’s who the person is. My woman fits all the criteria. I understand it’s her job, so whenever she is acting, or even doing lovemaking scene thing, I will just sit back and watch my baby girl do her thing because I know she is acting. It’s not the real thing, it’s her job, we are both entertainers and we have understanding. Anytime I watch her movies and she does the sexy things, I would say ‘babe you need to do that for me too, we should try it tonight” so it’s usually like that, that is how I’ve been able to cope, and we are both happy,” he said.
See photsos
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/why-i-am-getting-married-to-anita-joseph-groom-to-be-mc-fish-spills-photos/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by jeffizy(m): 3:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Can Fish "can" the thespian?

Hmmmm
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by EbukaHades10(m): 3:34am On Jan 17, 2020
This Bobo na fish true true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by Oche211(m): 5:30am On Jan 17, 2020
EbukaHades10:
This Bobo na fish true true.

You can say that again.
Na big bonga fish

6 Likes

Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by leocollins(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2020
mukwale...
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by nanauju(f): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Make the marriage sha last

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by irunoko(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2020
The envious, bitter,pained broke a55es have arrived.they hate when women are successful or decide to get married after being successful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by boss1310(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2020
oga marriage is on different levels, we still remember how Tonto and Churchill were gushing over each other before marriage.be ready to be shocked by some things but pray for wisdom and tolerance when the temptations start

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by Goodgod213: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Just know as she day play the sexy roles for film naso she day do with other men for real life. Even ontop set, Actress day nack producers and camera men. You are merely sharing her with others brother
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by telkevog(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Any person wey run, na im mama!
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by Reichel99(f): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Goodluck to them.
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by Oche211(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2020
irunoko:
The envious, bitter,pained broke a55es have arrived.they hate when women are successful or decide to get married after being successful
Whoring isn't a job.
No be Anita Joseph again?
Dude should continue seeing it as just acting, e go soon cry.
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by Nbote(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2020
Dis one with him fish brains carry hoelosho as wife.. Let d countdown before dey start washing their dirty linen in public begin
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by victorian(f): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Such is life .

What other men will cringe @, another man will marry with all sense of joy and happiness, seeing the woman as his world and the most beautiful of all.

Hes truly inlove .
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by Encoreunltd(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2020
nanauju:
Make the marriage sha last

Na marriage like this dey last pass. I know one chick wey my cousin dey kpansh then in school my padi sef dey kolobi the babe. Na so she come wan give me toto chop make I keep quiet. I come dey form good pikin talk say no onto say I love the girl sef and I be Jew man.

I jam am for ICM years ago. Tell her say make she show my caban make I rob her toto for kpoto-kpoto. She lock up talk say dat time don pass. "She is happily married with kids and don't do such".

I frustrate because she don fine well well pass before.

I believe Anita Joseph falls under the category of women that abandon promiscuity after marriage.
Re: Why I Am Getting Married To Anita Joseph – Groom-to-be, MC Fish Spills (photos by irunoko(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oche211:

Whoring isn't a job.
No be Anita Joseph again?
Dude should continue seeing it as just acting, e go soon cry.
the Same way yahooing and 419 is not a job.

Btw why would you wish another man like you to cry nawao.take it easy with the hate

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Beyonce May Be Cheating On Jay Z With This Dancer / He Is Black, Tall, Strong And Handsome.. What Ladies Want(photo) / Photos: Peter Okoye Builds Multi-million Naira Beverage Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.