Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (64530 Views)

Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by sammysmiles(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Impeached for what??
Instead of them to be happy,,, they have an action man as president...

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by adecz: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided

He lies about everything.

Such a dishonest leader..
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by nnadychuks(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2020
People doing legal business won’t want trump impeached... Only those Mexicans and stupid African drug dealers would want him out of office

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by IpobAntidote: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Lying SOB.
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by 27Pushing30: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2020
piippa:
One of the problem is that Trump didn't win the majority Votes in the election therefore too many haters.

EXACTLY!!!!
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by abeliver: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Trump is here to stay.... Terrorists are already regretting his appointment,so now they want to remove him from office lol...they will try and fail and then Trump will still win this year's election grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Sirseedorf(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Trump the tokutoku

Cochochoco here and there.

Anyways na una sabi, we've got our own bubu wahala here.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Discombulator: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Upon all the fvcking problems in this country this is what you american wannabes have chosen to spend your life arguing, even real Americans aren't this concerned, fools.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Kingpele(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Threat and intimidation can not be a perfect call but you are a great comedian and we will miss u if you are removed... Therefore I pray u may u remain in office to entertain us

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by SoNature(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2020
With the way the House of Representatives voted across party lines, it's crystal clear that Trump is going nowhere

Only Senate Democrats will okay his ouster from office - and they are in the minority

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by ridwan006(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Trump is ineptitude! Arrogant, more of a thug than a leader! Biggest twitter celerity of all time

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2020
blowjohn:

Omo Democrats, or at least these present crop of Democrats are pure satanic gay ass evil beings.
Actually the DemonCrafts have always been pure satanic gay ass evil beings. They didn't just start.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Bants(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2020
Impeach the bastard...at least he won't say accuse Obama for his impeachment
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Myself2(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2020
Baba no shaking

What does it profit psychopathic democrats to impeach Trump when they cannot remove him from office as POTUS

They've made him more popular

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by AdonaiAluminium: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Trump's impeachment trial will surely die at the Senate and Trump will go ahead and win a second term.
Take this to the bank!

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance etc

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Abdul3391(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2020
Realtord43:
TRUMP is going no where cus there are more terrorists to strike out angry
God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by sheriffindy(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2020
You guys should leave America and their own problems...we have ours staring us point blank at our nigerian faces.. HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by livebyday(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2020
AdonaiAluminium:
Trump's impeachment trial will surely die at the Senate and Trump will go ahead and win a second term.
Take this to the bank!

I agree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Afrikween(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2020
GlassDoctor1:
Donald Trump is the most controversial and arrogant president in the world. If not properly tamed he might lead the world to world War III.
You forgot Nixon
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by olisaEze(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2020
olaric:

So unfortunate that you could equate a responsible party in the US with a terrible one in Nigeria. Question is, is APC any better than PDP? To someone like you, whining means speaking out against constitutional breaches.

For many years while APC, CPC, APP, ANPP and the likes played the bitter opposition, Nigerians never accused them of whining. It is now glaring that APC does nothing but raise people who don't like being corrected or criticized.

Oga if I had a thousand likes I’d give it to u for this ur comment, even though it’s wasted on the person u meant it for. As much as I don’t subscribe to d use of the appellation, they’re not called 'zombies' for nothing! grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2020
angry
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by golddare: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
piippa:
One of the problem is that Trump didn't win the majority Votes in the election therefore too many haters.

That was before he assumed office, he also created more haters while in office, he failed to play politics. It's not over for him though.
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by AdeTish: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:

Responsible party you said.. Is that why they spend all their time in distracting Trump? Russia collusion lasted for how many years? How about Ukraine aid funds saga ?

Is that why Democrats media wings ( CNN) cant see anything good in Trump administration even though the economy of Usa is becoming more viable than before...

Lol.. What exactly do you understand about US of A politics?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bethlehem the birth place of christ isnt in lsrael at present but in palestine and thats an abomination. Trump is a chosen vessel to help Israel recover all biblical sites and cities like Jerusalem and until that is done, his enemies fight but in vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Alanwalker(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
i have watched trump all those years and i think he did a good job
1.he promised to build a wall around mexican border and he did it
2. He promised to make america great again and he is trying
3. He promise aggression against iran,china e.t.c

Point is.. the American government knew what he was and what he wanted to do with America and they voted for him , even when the odds were against him.
It was Americans that voted for him .

Point is democrates wants to use this as a bait in the upcoming election , but Republicans are very smart

PS: for those anti-trump APC group ask yourself this question Did buhari even do anything that he promised apart from jumping from one aeroplane to another

Ps: for those saying that trump will start a world war III let me remind that the obama administration already. started a war in the middle east before the trump Administration

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Horus(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please, impeach this psychopath warmonger
Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by guychidile: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
nothing will do you.,just relax and discharge your duties professionally.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
GodSaklek:
OK... Trump must be impeached and jail..

No wonder

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.