Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests (69681 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by xynerise: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
They will still protest against drilling since the skirt won't allow them do the drilling. Humans are insatiable undecided

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Makiiidagr8: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
it's this same people that will be shouting amen in Shiloh 2050
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by stubbornman(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
bunch of idiots.................service is not by force

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by pacespot(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
They should first of all advocate for female soldiers to start wearing skirts. Some of the downsides of democracy sad
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by WalkerMichael(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol grin
I had a good laugh reading the text on the banner.
All these ones are mad o grin
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Temptee101(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Berrytone:
I love this
shocked

You always love nonsense

Spits
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by bewla(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
If wearing Hijab during NYSC activities is good for Hajia Aisha of Ansarudeen, Skirt is also good for Sister Gloria of Deeper Life which means fairness.
Robert Mugabe 2020 grin
Yeah not mini or micro mini oooo

Religion done clone us
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Deeper life and their mumu ideologies.

Who told you trouser is for only men? Were your male ancestors wearing trousers? Was trouser not an obodo oyibo bought dressing?

If Jesus were to come physically( not going to happen)the 2nd time, 1diots like you will still want to have him killed.

How far with watching of TV? Shey dem don permit una to buy and watch...something you people were condemning, calling it an invention of the devil.

Sick bunch.

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Aadiana(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
At this time and age ,is this the problem of Nigeria.instead of advocating for jobs after service this ones are showing themselfs.all in the name of religion meanwhile they struggle to keep biblical and islamic principles.

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Chayson: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

I support the skirt movement also, Office skirt can be very sexy and tempting, plus it allows easier access to the login page

All this Deeper life and their wahala... since its not MURIC now our Hypocrite brothers would keep quiet

[/s]
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by nwamabo247(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
I support the motion anybody should be allowed to wear skirt or trousers depending on the person choice
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by GraGra247(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Berrytone:
I love this

Yup, I totally support it
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by mechanics(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
It's just a year training, wearing that is not a sin.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Nikkiminaj: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
I dey hungry, abeg who Cook
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by atheistandproud(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
If Moslems must wear hijab then Christians should wear skirts too. What is good for the geese is good for the gander abi?

All of them are not alright.

Religion is a poison of the mind.

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
West2019:
the Bible let's us to understand in dey book of Matthew chapter 60 vs 99 that a woman shouldn't put on what belong to a man

Do you wear women's trouser?

Are you a f@ggot?

Stop misquoting the bible.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by praz001(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
If wearing Hijab during NYSC activities is good for Hajia Aisha of Ansarudeen, Skirt is also good for Sister Gloria of Deeper Life which means fairness.
Robert Mugabe 2020 grin

I like that.... Quotes even from his (sa reee) grave. Mugabelicious.... grin

2 Likes

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Nreebge: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
I love this, God bless this group for me
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by guidelight: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
I want to askooo ! Between trouser and skirt which one covers the body better?
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by ffo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Geminita1:
grin Even when the govt tries to make some people look smart at least once in their lifetime,they still don't want it. How can a young woman prefer to look like a poor widow all in the name of extremism, while her male counterparts look all smart and eligible for great jobs.
For your mind, you have said something
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Youngzedd(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Berrytone:
I love this

Sorry to say this, if your wife or wife to be is among this people or have this kind of mentality, you're doomed. They don't know Christ, they only know their Pastor who doesn't know Christ.

The root cause of our problem is RELIGION.

Are you aware that you're forbidden to wear cloth made of more than one material? Are you aware that you're forbidden to plant more than one kind of seed in a field? Read Leviticus 19 vs 19
Are you aware that you're not suppose to eat fat? Read Leviticus 3:17

Do you know that your stubborn and rebellious son should be stone to death? Read Deuteronomy 21:18-21

So upon all the laws in Deuteronomy 22, they only picked out one and sell to you?
I don't blame the Pastors that doesn't know Christ, I blame you that doesn't have sense. There are 613 laws, how many do you obey?

Galatians 5 vs 1
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Hebrews 7:18-19
18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
Hebrew 8 vs 13
"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Romans 7:6
But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Galatians 3 vs 10
For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

Hebrews 10:9-10
9 Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second. 10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

He set aside OLD COVENANT found in the old testament to establish the NEW COVENANT found in the new testament.

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
* The letter here is the old covenant (laws) while the spirit is the new covenant. Read the whole chapter for better understanding.

God has no religion and Christ didn't preach any religion.

1 Like

Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Cousin9999: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is ridiculous. They're embarrassing themselves and their families.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Lonelypacifist6: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Is it compulsory to serve? If you're not comfortable with the dress code don't serve no by force, Religitards just like causing trouble sha, children of god my foot these are the ones doing horrible things behind.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin grin grin

instead make dem fight for allowee increment, dem dey fight for skirt wet go allow men have a clear-view optical access to their middle. grin grin

I just love Nigerian girls.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by mozona(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
it will not make dem smart nah..

well it is another means of them showing their thigh to the world
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
How do you expect men like us to want to fvck you when wearing such skirt?
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Professorcplus(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
koyyes:

Do you wear women's trouser?

Are you a f@ggot?

Stop misquoting the bible.

Actually the guy was joking smiley
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by sinceraconcept(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
fohiss:
But seriously these things have be there for long ..so many imam wife alpha wife and prophet and even pastors wife that when to school wore this trouser .... Instead of you guys to be fighter for the betterment of the youth..the country ..you are here saying trash ...
Abeg NYSC nor be false ...if u nor like trouser abeg exemption form dey
This is the reason why Africans are backwards and considered inferior. Your brain is inferior as well. When did it become a crime to protest. Your stance went paradoxical. You wanted to sound posh,like a white man and all but instead you sounded like a black yes man who can never fight for his right. I support these protesters whole heartedly. I want to see those alfas,Pasts wives,etc who have no choice serve with their skirts on
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
guidelight:
I want to askooo ! Between trouser and skirt which one covers the body better?

I just tire for some Nigeria girls.

which one even dey more convenient?

can dey even sit or try to sit on Okada with that skirt and not be lookin around for toto peepers who fit dey use one side eye dey shadow their toto?

so many dumb girls.
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by squarelead(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Their opinion their business, am a Christian, but I think trousers covers woman unclothedness than skirts, my view tho but the Bible in Deut 22v 5, truly says women should not wear what belongs to men. Kind of confused too, but I don't see wearing trousers as a sin because, who made the law that trousers is only for men.
Trousers to me covers unclothedness than skirt but who am I to twist the Bible, may God forgive me if what I write here is a sin
Re: We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
GoodBoi1:
The T-shirt they are wearing is it male of female T-shirt? If skirts are approved, what will the next protest be? White blouse/shirts with padded shoulder pads?

You mind them?

There are t-shirts and suits made for both men and women though designed differently just like trousers.

Will they now restrict females to only dresses since males don't wear them?

Abi dem no look the NYSC shirt wey dey their body, see say e resemble man own?

Common sense is no longer common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.