Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

World Hijab Day Lagos Funfair Event 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Hijab Day Lagos Funfair Event 2020 (307 Views)

4 Ladies Convert To Islam At 'World Hijab Day 2024' Event / Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Hijab Day Lagos Funfair Event 2020 by diyobdw(f): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
Salam alaykum waramotullah wabarakatuh,
I love to invite you to our maiden edition of world hijab day Lagos funfair event holding 1st February 2020. It will by Allah's grace be hosted by Sisterschillin' & Ansar-UD-deen Youth Lagos State Council, Sisters Forum. The Funfair” objective is to create awareness of the essence of Hijab, encourage it usage and say no discrimination at all levels.
Featuring:
Shopping, Inspiring talks, DIY tutorials ,Fun and games, Drama, "Try the Hijab" and lots more

NON HIJABIS and even non muslims who would like to learn or try the hijab are welcome!!

***WHY?!**
“Allah will never change the state of the people until they change themselves”- (Q 8:53). “Given the current climate, World Hijab Day is even greater importance. We must stand up and clearly say that women have a[b] right to choose what they want to wear-whenever, wherever, and however. [/b]World Hijab Day is an event that we should be proud of celebrating, not just for religious tolerance but for women’s rights around the world.”- Nazma Khan, Founder of World Hijab Day.

Would you like to support us / promote your brand by filling our Gift Basket for the World Hijab day Lagos Funfair?*
We are accepting Hijab, Hijab accessories and other product or services useful to an hijabi. These would be used as prizes/ giveaway to participates during the evens. Insha Allah.
Thank you n advance

***Exhibitors / Sponsors / partners Kindly call - 08098503079, 08097004201 for an opportunity to be part of this laudable cause!

#Unityindiversity #WHDLAGOSFUNFAIR2020 #empoweredinhijab #worldhijabday

Re: World Hijab Day Lagos Funfair Event 2020 by Officialgarri: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2020
I strongly recommend the deployment of anti-bomb squad for the safety of everyone
Re: World Hijab Day Lagos Funfair Event 2020 by Realtord43: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2020
And i strongly recommend drone missile jet to detest and take out any terrorist who disguised himself to blow up everyone angry

(1) (Reply)

Children From GOD Fearing Virgins / I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning / Nike, Apple, Ferrari Reopen After Tb Joshua's Coronavirus Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.