Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning (308 Views)

What If We Jail All The Pastors? Wha / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by olajonzin(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
is like a match between juventus and bercelona ...... i was part of the juventus team ....and the match got kick off....what i saw'... suprise me....i saw masqurade as part of team ....pls i want the meaning
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Do you do Alcohol, Marijuana or other illicit substances?
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by Gwagone: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
WTF
Lol
Ola you dey jonz abi
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Whose side was the masqurade?
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by olajonzin(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
yes
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by olajonzin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
i do take alcoolic
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
olajonzin:
yes

Excessive use of either is the cause of your dreams.
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by olajonzin(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Excessive use of either is the cause of your dreams.
jst because you are not in spritual way...dat why you can never understand the dream
Re: I Had A Dream And I Want The Pastors In The House To Tell Me The Meaning by Bojack(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oga you are the real Messiah here, it means Juve will win the champions league final defeating barcelona. Oga do and sleep and keep us up to date with your dreams. grin

(1) (Reply)

Embattled Catholic Bishop Finally Berths As Pope Francis Erects New Ekwulobia Di / Nike, Apple, Ferrari Reopen After Tb Joshua's Coronavirus Prophecy / If Yahweh, Allah Etc Aren't In A Cage Presently, Would They Have Cured COVID19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.