Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Motivational Speakers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational Speakers (225 Views)

Motivational Speakers Belike (cartoon) By Oejozeff / Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You / Forget Motivational Speakers, We Can Not All Be Ceos, Bosses Or Even Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Speakers by FavourWhyte(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2020
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS....ARE THEY ARE SCAM OR NOT
I know you have your opinion when it comes to subject like this but take a closer look at mine!

Everything in this life of ours is motivation and for you to fully maximize life, you need to pay more attention to it.

The Holy Bible is the greatest motivational book of all time and in it are several motivational principles.
1) Follow me and I will make you fishers of men

2) If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land

3) Joshua 1 verse 8

The word "motivation" is coined from two words 'motive' and 'action'

Everytime a speaker says a thing or two to you, he or she is giving you a MOTIVE for you to take ACTION.

It is not the speaker fault if you fail to take action relative to the information you heard or got.

Napoleon Hill was not a billionaire but his book 'think and grow rich' has birth more millionaires and billionaires in the world today.
Without motivational speakers most of us will not be here.

God will not force you to obey HIS Word so what made you think if you don't apply the principles shared to you that you will go far.

MMM came some years back promising people double if not triple of money put in the system.
They sold a motive of money doubling and people took actions.

Your pastor is a motivational speaker!
Your boss is a motivational speaker!
Your teacher is a motivational speaker!
Your fiance is a motivational speaker!
satan is a motivational speaker!
Writers, business consultants, copywriters, network marketers etc are all motivational speakers!

Market sellers and business owners are all motivational speakers!

You, yes You are also a motivational speaker.

Your job is to know what works for you and get on with it.

Motivational speaking has helped and still helping billions out there.

Motivational speakers are 'bae'

Many people have left mediocrity and average life because of motivational speakers.

Chose what works for you!

F W

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day.... 'circumscribe' / 5 Ways To Work Up Yourself / Upwork: The Beginning Of The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.