Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,014,390 members, 7,371,253 topics. Date: Friday, 31 March 2023 at 01:47 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You (446 Views)
Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life / Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life / Success – 100 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)
|Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by wonderr(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2021|
1-Because you are suffering now doesn’t mean you will be successful in the future, you fit die.
2- if You are poor today, you fit become beggar tomorrow even when you work everyday
3-You can be spending wisely and still no achieve anything
4 - even if you give a girl everything you have she can still live you for another guy and vice versa
5 -The fact you didn’t quit doesn’t mean you will succeed.
6-No matter what you are passing through, don’t commit Suicide. Be patient, you will surely die one day.
7 - You get international passport no mean say you go travel overseas. You fit still dey use am verify bank account or Btc apps for here
8 - that no matter how hard they try some people are going to die in poverty
It's strange but true YOU CAN ADD YOURS
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by PoliteActivist: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2021|
9) God does not necessarily help those who help themselves. God helps those whom God wants to help.
10) Just because you killed and maimed and subjugated others to become Oba long ago does not mean the obaship will not pass to your generations to this day
11) Just because you stole public funds does not mean it won't be passed down to keep your generations perpetually wealthy
12) Crime pays totally sometimes, and the person totally gets away with it
13) Just because you are a good person does not mean you will have good luck
14) Just because you are a horrible person does not mean you will have bad luck
15) If you are always very nice to people, some will see it as a sign of wimpiness, others will take it for granted and always expect that from you.
16) If you are nasty to people, anytime you are not so nasty they appreciate it, they love you for it
17) If you are nice to people, any time you are not so nice, you come across as mean
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by wonderr(m): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2021|
18) if a lady is an olosho it does not mean she can't later Marry a pastor
19) if you help someone's career today does not mean they will help you tommorow
20) if you have never killed someone does not mean someone cannot later kill you
21) karma is real but some people escape it
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by Divoc19(f): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2021|
Nobody escapes KARMA. They mostly suffer in silence
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by Stephen0mozzy: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021|
Some do... If you've ever preached or believe in repentance.. You'll see the it implies they can escape karma
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by Stephen0mozzy: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2021|
Even when weeping endures for a day, joy does not always come in the morning.
Washing your hands clean to the bone will not automatically give you an invite to eat with kings.
Patience is usually an excuse to mask procrastination.
There's nothing like being too patient. If you're enduring too many nonsense, it's either you are a leech or you're ignorant of your worth or you're too scared to find your own way
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by PoliteActivist: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2021|
If you look at the big picture instead of isolated cases, karma does not operate. We only WISH it operates. Rome cruelly destroyed many nations and wiped them off forever. Rome is still there today. Colonizers raped Africa - they are still on top today. So are descendants of slave owners vs descendants of slaves. Stalin, Idi Amin, etc died quietly in their sleeps in old age surrounded by loved ones - after torturing and killing millions. Most mafia boses too. Animals in the jungle same thing. Most kings and royalty you see today are because of atrocities and destruction of others perpetrated by their ancestors. How about all these families who have been controlling world money supply for generations? Big oil? Big pharma? All big businesses? Stockholm syndrome?
Biblically, how about the thief crucified with Lord Jesus, etc
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by PoliteActivist: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021|
22) Most motivational speakers are not successful outside motivational speaking
23) Lasting motivation can never come from speech. It comes from inside induced by circumstances.
24) No one really knows, including motivational speakers
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by Divoc19(f): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2021|
'Old thing have passed away and all things have become new'.
'Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more'
is different from
'You are now a holy creature and your bad deeds have been undone.'
All these words are just to create an idea of hope for a better future and a better person.
We cannot un-kill a dead person and there is a record/repercussion for our action. Repented or not. This is a fact.
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by Stephen0mozzy: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2021|
Repercussions for our action is sometimes a false causality. Things are more likely to happen as a result of time, place and action of the present that a supposed moral police in the form of karma bringing up ones moral debt.
Killers go scot free, change and live the best lives
Good people encounter killers and their life is cut short......
.....so isn't karma suppose to be a good man's vengeance angel?
|Re: Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You by snowwhyte607: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2021|
You're a wise man!
Advice Seriously Needed / Dear 9-5er Series / Do People Actually Sell Their Soul? Is It Real?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94