Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Farrah Says She’s Scared To Use Her Tight Vag-ina After Rejuvenation (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farrah Says She’s Scared To Use Her Tight Vag-ina After Rejuvenation (video) (709 Views)

Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice / Reality Star, Farrah Abraham BLASTED On SM For Recreating Kourtney Unde Photo / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farrah Says She’s Scared To Use Her Tight Vag-ina After Rejuvenation (video) by Lisa4nairaland: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Farrah says she’s scared to use her tight Vag-ina after rejuvenation (Video)

American reality TV star, Farrah Abraham has said she’s scared to use her tight Vagina since undergoing vaginal rejuvenation in December.

In a recent interview with Toofab, the former “Teen Mom” star, 28, spoke about her vaginal rejuvenation, where she admitted that her “vajayjay’s looking better than ever” now.

Click here for latest news

“Oh, my God! We did it live on Instagram!” she said

During the procedure, Farrah said she was “laughing and numb. It was fine. And the recovery was like a week. My vagina doesn’t miss anything that she cut, so I’m like, ‘Hey, okay! It’s like a divorce!'”

When asked if she’s had sex after her vaginal rejuvenation, she laughed uncomfortably and said, “I don’t date right now,” adding, “I don’t know if my vagina’s ready to date, really. I mean, it’s like tight, it’s tight. I’m scared. I’m scared to use it! Don’t break it!”

“I definitely think it’s like a reborn virgin situation,” she said with a laugh.

Asked about a recent study claiming young men are afraid of sex because they don’t feel they can live up to expectations, Farrah wondered, “Are they terrified of sex because they’re seeing so much sex?”

She added: “I would do some daily affirmations. If I was a man and I was feeling insecure, ‘I’m great at sex! I’m gonna attack that sex!’ I’m saying, if you’re in a relationship, you better [say] daily affirmations and positive stuff — like those good Christian men do, what those good pastor husbands do.”

Watch the video through below link.

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/farrah-scared-rejuvenation/

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Raped And Collected 15 Million Naira From Me – Daffy Blanco Reveals / Mercy Eke, Venita & Diane Are All Looking Red Hot This Valentine’s Day. / Confirmed! Regina Daniels Is 4 Months Pregnant (Exclusive photos, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.