Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Peruzzi Raped And Collected 15 Million Naira From Me – Daffy Blanco Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Raped And Collected 15 Million Naira From Me – Daffy Blanco Reveals (708 Views)

Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online / Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m / Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi Raped And Collected 15 Million Naira From Me – Daffy Blanco Reveals by GistCandy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian singer, Peruzzi has been accused of defrauding and sexually assaulting London based singer, Daffy Blanco.

Daffy took to her Instagram page on Wednesday, January 29 where she claimed Peruzzi defrauded her of N15M and also raped her.

According to her, she allegedly reached out to Peruzzi to assist her in writing hit songs, but little did she know that he would end up taking advantage of her.

She went on to reveal that Peruzzi hurt her physically, leaving a scar on her thigh. According to her, because of the inefficiencies of the Nigerian Police Force, she couldn’t call for help when Peruzzi tried to hurt her.

See photos below:

Continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/peruzzi-raped-and-collected-15-million-naira-from-me-daffy-blanco-reveals/

Re: Peruzzi Raped And Collected 15 Million Naira From Me – Daffy Blanco Reveals by Talkwisdom(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Such a crazy world...
Women has always been the downfall of men
Re: Peruzzi Raped And Collected 15 Million Naira From Me – Daffy Blanco Reveals by Reichel99(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
He raped u and u don't know where the police station is?
Re: Peruzzi Raped And Collected 15 Million Naira From Me – Daffy Blanco Reveals by Joshmodest(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Reichel99:
He raped u and u don't know where the police station is?
coming from a woman , wonderful !!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke, Venita & Diane Are All Looking Red Hot This Valentine’s Day. / ‘now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ – Davido Says As He Shows Off His Fiancée And / Confirmed! Regina Daniels Is 4 Months Pregnant (Exclusive photos, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.