Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Between Betking And Nairabet Which Should I Set Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Betking And Nairabet Which Should I Set Up (1168 Views)

What Business Can I Set Up With 6 Million Naira / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Betking And Nairabet Which Should I Set Up by Oracle55: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2020
Please i need your advice as naira land has seem to be my solution center, i planned setting up a betting shop bet9ja to be precise, just called their office and i was told lagos state is filled up so i got between nairabet and betking to choose from, please my fellows which do u prefer i set up between bet9ja, betking and nairabet?
Re: Between Betking And Nairabet Which Should I Set Up by lovemko(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Try contact each of those companies and hear their terms first. This will help you pick easily. Before now I had the option of Surebet and nairabet. Nairabet offer were simply not favourable so had to go Surebet.
So speak to then and hear their offers
Re: Between Betking And Nairabet Which Should I Set Up by onlinetomola(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Nairabet is better.
Re: Between Betking And Nairabet Which Should I Set Up by infointsale: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2020
Well known companies in the region have high fees for the same product that we offer smiley do you want to overpay just for brand name?

You can check out our offer, we have 0 setup fee

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is Payoneer Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate / Linkedin, Binance Account For Sale! / Please How Do I Delete An Account Link To My Bvn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.