Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians (7345 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Should I Sacrifice My Laboratory Technician Career For Programming ? / How To Become Tefl / Tesol Certified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by EmmySparky(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Cryomancer:

Thanks a lot for the response... God will see you through your journey. Amen.
Amen bro...you too
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Drhay: 6:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Sorry for my late response,
Firstly i did mine with ittt you check online, and its cost me $199 but i think there is discount i will check for their promo code so i can send you, on the other hands i can help you out after registering with your exams, not free though...

Secondly just like he said you need an invitation letter but can be gotten from there....

You may not need an agent

Cryomancer:

Thanks for the insights Sir.

Please I would like to know the total cost of obtaining this TEFL certification and how tedious the course work can also be. Because I'm on a 9am-5pm job for now.

Secondly, what are the chances of I and my fiancee getting a job in Vietnam as we plan to embark on this certification and relocation together. 

Thirdly, do I need an agent to actually process the whole Visa and work permit for me or how can one go about it with less fund involved. 

Please what will be the cost estimate to finally get a job and relocate.

Thanks as I await your swift response.
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by okooloyun1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Judiejed: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Drhay:
You can get your tefl or TESOL in 2 weeks or less. I did mine in 2 weeks and can help you.
Hello... I think I've just tried to register with teachaway..
Can I contact you personally if you don't mind. Thank you
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Drhay: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Judiejed:

Hello... I think I've just tried to register with teachaway..
Can I contact you personally if you don't mind. Thank you

Yes sure.. Would be ready to help you
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Djbs1s4: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Drhay:
You can get your tefl or TESOL in 2 weeks or less. I did mine in 2 weeks and can help you.

Please how can I contact you. I want to do tefl program

1 Like

Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Drhay: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Djbs1s4:

Please how can I contact you. I want to do tefl program

Email in my bio
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Gadgetmobil(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Ready to start
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Drhay: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Gadgetmobil:
Ready to start

Oh ok.. I've responded you mail sir
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by 0luwa: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Drhay:

Oh ok.. I've responded you mail sir

Kindly check your email bro.
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by OgaRico(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=Drhay post=85866893]Hello Everyone,

I will be sharing my journey on TEFL Career and all about it... and also how you can start your own journey as a certified TEFL Teacher all over ther world..[/quote

Greetings Boss,please I really need your help on this very topic you wrote a Thread about.
How do I reach out to you please?
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Drhay: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=OgaRico post=104044915][/quote]

I've responded to your mail sir

1 Like

Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Alexbaby12(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2021
There was when developed interest in it but my major pro. S that most of these countries require degree cert. B4 teaching in their country, and I've only HND.
Just looking for a way to upgrade..
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Andercruz: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Drhay:
Hello Everyone,

I will be sharing my journey on TEFL Career and all about it... and also how you can start your own journey as a certified TEFL Teacher all over ther world..

Hello dear. How're you doing. I'm really interested in TEFL certification. Is the online certification widely accepted?
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Drhay: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Andercruz:

Hello dear. How're you doing. I'm really interested in TEFL certification. Is the online certification widely accepted?

Yes it is... You can reach out to me through my email so we could talk, I'd send my phone number through my email.

I wouldn't want to drop my mobile here openly to avoid unnecessary calls
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Drhay: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Alexbaby12:
There was when developed interest in it but my major pro. S that most of these countries require degree cert. B4 teaching in their country, and I've only HND.
Just looking for a way to upgrade..

Lolz... HND isn't a barrier sir.. I personally had HND too.. but now I've upgraded did my masters with HND as well without PGD .
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Ejizzymoi(f): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Drhay:
A tefl Certificate is not only a teaching certification but your key to becoming an international citizen. It gives you the training to think and speak cross-culturally, react quickly and think on your feet.

Those who consider teaching abroad often come to the same crossroad: Should I invest and become tefl-certified? Experts and English teachers alike will all have slightly different answers to this question. Almost everyone can agree that even for the countries that don’t require it, a tefl certification can always benefit someone headed into a foreign school system. HERE’S HOW:

A tefl Certification gives you classroom confidence and benefits both you and your students.

It’s totally normal and expected to be nervous about moving to a foreign country, standing in front of a class, and teaching a grammar concept that you might not have learned well yourself. Earning a tefl certificate will put these nerves to rest giving you all the confidence skills you need to rock any teaching position anywhere!

Even if you have teaching experience, tefl certification is the most valuable tool you need in preparing yourself to enter a foreign classroom—because let’s face it, no one really knows what they’re doing until they get there!

Pls what is the current price from TEFL course?
I also want to know if a different TEFL certificate is given to online and on-site students.
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by Mercybabayemi(f): 12:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Good day ,

I am at this crossroad right now . I am struggling selecting the right and affordable TEFL program for myself. I have been researching on this for some days.
I have a BA in English degree. I am also almost through with a diploma in education course. However, my targeted country of choice to teach is China.

Can I get an estimate or cost on your recommended TEFL program here in Nigeria please? Is it an online or in person program as well? Will I get an active course adviser or someone to assist me with the process till I get the job as well ?

I would love to take this course as soon as possible . I would appreciate if I can get an email address where I can personally write to you as well .

Thank you for your time and insight. I would be looking forward to your response.
Re: Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians by monakii: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Mercybabayemi:
Good day ,

I am at this crossroad right now . I am struggling selecting the right and affordable TEFL program for myself. I have been researching on this for some days.
I have a BA in English degree. I am also almost through with a diploma in education course. However, my targeted country of choice to teach is China.

Can I get an estimate or cost on your recommended TEFL program here in Nigeria please? Is it an online or in person program as well? Will I get an active course adviser or someone to assist me with the process till I get the job as well ?

I would love to take this course as soon as possible . I would appreciate if I can get an email address where I can personally write to you as well .

Thank you for your time and insight. I would be looking forward to your response.

Check teacherrecord.com. Your tefl is free for grab!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Choice After Studying Marketing? / The Basics Of Professional PR In Nigeria / NLC, NUT Accuse El-rufai Of Plotting To Sack 21,000 Teachers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.