Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pls Help Me Out And Make The Right Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Out And Make The Right Choice (400 Views)

The Growing Demand For Cybersecurity Professionals: Why M.sc Is The Right Choice / Is MBBS In Russia The Right Choice For Indian Students? / How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out And Make The Right Choice by jokolo282(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2020
Please someone should help out.
With this Waec result what course can someone study with it. Without problem. She's My neighbor her mother has been on my neck i told her unless she write another o level exam because she failed the core course subject which is physics, she insisted that before she could sit for this one they had to borrow. That no money atall they feed from hand to mouth.
That she just want her to enter school with a course that she would be acceptable with the subjects she passed

.English language C6
Mathematics C4
Chemistry C5
Physics D7
Agricultural science F9
Biology ,C5
Civic education F9
Islamic religion studies C4
Marketing B3
Re: Pls Help Me Out And Make The Right Choice by sageb: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
From the result you post here, i infer that she has passion for sciences. Looking at the result critically, she failed civic education. This tells that she has little or no passion for social science and management courses. My conclusion: her area of competence(strength) is in the core science subjects thus she should work on herself to be good in physics. @op did she tell you the course she intends to study ? This information will aid the next line of action for her
Re: Pls Help Me Out And Make The Right Choice by iaamxavier(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Op say the truth, this is your Waec result grin
Re: Pls Help Me Out And Make The Right Choice by jokolo282(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2020
sageb:
From the result you post here, i infer that she has passion for sciences. Looking at the result critically, she failed civic education. This tells that she has little or no passion for social science and management courses. My conclusion: her area of competence(strength) is in the core science subjects thus she should work on herself to be good in physics. @op did she tell you the course she intends to study ? This information will aid the next line of action for her
She said biochemistry while in polytechnic she is going for microbiology so as it is now she is she's ready to accept any course that goes with her was result. So which course do you think she can venture for
Re: Pls Help Me Out And Make The Right Choice by sageb: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
jokolo282:

She said biochemistry while in polytechnic she is going for microbiology so as it is now she is she's ready to accept any course that goes with her was result. So which course do you think she can venture for
biochemistry is a good course for her. The challenge is some schools(e.g Uniport,Uniuyo,etc.) will not accept anything less than a credit in physics for the course.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Gist: Fun Summary Of My 4 Years Student Experience At University Of Lagos / Discovery: Website Containing Scheme Of Work And Notes Of Lessons / Advice With This Jamb Score I Don't Want To Lose This Year Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.