Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man (1439 Views)

The Death Of Lazarus: Jesus, The Giver Of Life / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Study Guide: Luke 16:19-31 ( The HOLYBIBLE)

We see A Richman, Extremely Wealthy, had anything that He desired but Had not Accepted JESUS CHRIST, He was not Saved. And a Poor man Named Lazarus, Heavily Poor, starved but Was Saved. He hath Accepted Jesus Christ.

1. Death Comes to all, irrespective of Social Status, Race, Rich , poor, etc

2. Heaven is Real!! Hell Fire is Real

3. Being Rich or Poor does not have a Bearing on your Eternity.
The Richman did not Miss Heaven because he was Rich. Neither did The poor Man Lazarus go to Heaven because he was Poor. The Difference between them was that One Had Surrendered and Accepted JESUS CHRIST..

4. The Rich man , despite being Rich on Earth was not Recognized . ( He Hath no name). The poor Man despite being poor was Recongnized. ( Lazarus was His Name). Don't kill Yourself here looking for Power , Fame and Recongnition without Having JESUS CHRIST. It's a waste of Time

5. The Rich man died and was Buried. ( Definitely the Burial ceremony was the talk of the town. Perhaps he was Buried in a Golden or Diamond Casket with all the pomps and fanfare). Lazarus did not even have a Record of being Buried. Perhaps some few people just carried him to one corner, dug one space and three Him inside the ground with no ceremony. The Bible Records that Angels came and carried him to Abramham bosom.
People could be here on Earth, having a Juve burial ceremony with Pomp and all that, Eating and Drinking , Meanwhile the person being celebrated is in Hell, wailing and Weeping

6. Wherever you end up , you will Recongnize where you are and those around you..
The Rich man was in Hell and He Was able To Recongnize Lazarus and Abramham, even when Abramham was not alive in His Time on Earth. He was fully conscious of where he was. He had his hands, tongue and all other parts in place

7. There is No Repentance After Death. Once death comes, Mercy Expires

8. We all Live forever.. The Real you is the Spirit man and it has a body. At the end of life on Earth, The body(dust) decays, rotten, etc. The Real You, The Spirit man continues to live. It never dies. It continues to its next Destination. Don't engage all your Time and Resources feeding and pampering a mere body that will Rist, decay, stink and smell here to the Detriment of The Real you ( The Spirit man). Give your Spirit man Utmost Priority. Feed Him with what it desires. That is The Real you. He/ She is the One that lives forever..

The Best food for your Spritman is to Surrender and Accept JESUS CHRIST

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by chieveboy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Love is the only golden coin which buys a place in the numerous heavens.

The more the love, the better the spot.
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by chieveboy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Love is the only golden coin which buys a place in the numerous heavens.

The more the love, the better the spot wink

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
While I commend the fact that you preached against doing bad, which I agree should be done. I do not condone adding lies, which is a form of badness too

Righteousness89:
Study Guide: Luke 16:19-31 ( The HOLYBIBLE)

We see A Richman, Extremely Wealthy, had anything that He desired but Had not Accepted JESUS CHRIST, He was not Saved. And a Poor man Named Lazarus, Heavily Poor, starved but Was Saved. He hath Accepted Jesus Christ.

Yeshua never said anyone of them accepted Christ. Please

1. Death Comes to all, irrespective of Social Status, Race, Rich , poor, etc

2. Heaven is Real!! Hell Fire is Real

3. Being Rich or Poor does not have a Bearing on your Eternity.
The Richman did not Miss Heaven because he was Rich. Neither did The poor Man Lazarus go to Heaven because he was Poor. The Difference between them was that One Had Surrendered and Accepted JESUS CHRIST..

Show me where he said the Poor man accepted Jesus, ?

Should a righteous person even be a Beggar ? Psalm 37:25

4. The Rich man , despite being Rich on Earth was not Recognized . ( He Hath no name). The poor Man despite being poor was Recongnized. ( Lazarus was His Name). Don't kill Yourself here looking for Power , Fame and Recongnition without Having JESUS CHRIST. It's a waste of Time

5. The Rich man died and was Buried. ( Definitely the Burial ceremony was the talk of the town. Perhaps he was Buried in a Golden or Diamond Casket with all the pomps and fanfare). Lazarus did not even have a Record of being Buried. Perhaps some few people just carried him to one corner, dug one space and three Him inside the ground with no ceremony. The Bible Records that Angels came and carried him to Abramham bosom.
People could be here on Earth, having a Juve burial ceremony with Pomp and all that, Eating and Drinking , Meanwhile the person being celebrated is in Hell, wailing and Weeping

Do you ever think about the Fact that Lazarus wasn't buried But his corpse was carried by angels ? I have a thread on this

Let me ask: If this story is real, Why are angels not carrying dead bodies today ?

6. Wherever you end up , you will Recongnize where you are and those around you..
The Rich man was in Hell and He Was able To Recongnize Lazarus and Abramham, even when Abramham was not alive in His Time on Earth. He was fully conscious of where he was. He had his hands, tongue and all other parts in place

People will go to hell with their Bodies ?

7. There is No Repentance After Death. Once death comes, Mercy Expires

8. We all Live forever.. The Real you is the Spirit man and it has a body. At the end of life on Earth, The body(dust) decays, rotten, etc. The Real You, The Spirit man continues to live. It never dies. It continues to its next Destination. Don't engage all your Time and Resources feeding and pampering a mere body that will Rist, decay, stink and smell here to the Detriment of The Real you ( The Spirit man). Give your Spirit man Utmost Priority. Feed Him with what it desires. That is The Real you. He/ She is the One that lives forever..

The Best food for your Spritman is to Surrender and Accept JESUS CHRIST

You mean the real Jesus never died for anyone sins?

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Peacefullove:
While I commend the fact that you preached against doing bad, which I agree should be done. I do not condone adding lies, which is a form of badness too

Yeshua never said anyone of them accepted Christ. Please

Show me where he said the Poor man accepted Jesus, ?

Should a righteous person even be a Beggar ? Psalm 37:25

Do you ever think about the Fact that Lazarus wasn't buried But his corpse was carried by angels ? I have a thread on this

Let me ask: If this story is real, Why are angels not carrying dead bodies today ?

People will go to hell with their Bodies ?

You mean the real Jesus never died for anyone sins?
Faith and Knowledge are vital ingredients in our Walk with JESUS CHRIST..
The Word of GOD is Littered with The lifestyle to live and means to Make Heaven

1. The Bible tells us John 3:3. " Except a Man be Born again, He can not see the kingdom of GOD
Hebrew 12:14 tells us that Holiness is the Essential to see GOD. The Record of Lazarus and the Rich man was given by My Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST.
Lazarus will not be recorded to be in Heaven if He was Not Born again..

2. Being Poor or Rich has never and will never be a Requirement to Make Heaven..

You will always have the poor on Earth. It behoves on you personally to do what it takes for GOD'S Blessings.. There are Principles to Prosperity given by GOD for The Earth.. If you follow the Principles, you get the Result..

The Benefit in GOD'S Riches is the Peace of mind that comes with it. It's not by Struggle..

3. The body you have today does not pass this Earth.. it's mere dust.. it's just a dust container..
your Spirit man is a complete Being.it is Real you is the Spirt man.. that is the man that goes to Heaven or Hell!

4. There is Only One begotten son of GOD, Who has paid the Price for Humanity. That is JESUS CHRIST

5. Based on how Lazarus lived and Died, it could be possible that he was thrown in a place and just covered up or something of that nature . JESUS Christ, the Author of the Record did not record whatever was done to Lazarus body as Burial.

Lastly, Every Word of GOD is True. U Believe or not has no Effect on it. If you don't believe now, when u cross over, you will Believe by Force. But then it would be too late for you to Make Amends..

My Advice to you is to Drop the little sense you feel you have, Accept JESUS CHRIST and submit Totally..

The Things of GOD cannot be Understood by the Carnal Mind...

GOD BLESS You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by sonmvayina(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Forget about the new testament, they are not scriptures... Nobody even knows who wrote them... Go back to where such events was first mentioned in the tanakh.. Read psalm 104 :29-31 and Ecclessiatics 12 :7...
Man is made up of body and spirit, the earth provided the dust for the body while God provided the spirit.. When they come together in the womb of a woman, a human soul is created.. It is the reverse that happens at death.. The spirit returns back to God that gave it and the body back to dust from where it was taken.. To default position.. The spirit is part of God, so it is pure and does not need saving from anything... When the tanakh speaks of Salvation, it is always from physical danger... When David wrote those psalms, he was asking God to save him from Saul who was chasing him with his army....

That is why I keep saying and maintaining the fact that death is nothing but an illusion... (now you see me, now you don't)..
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Faith and Knowledge are vital ingredients in our Walk with JESUS CHRIST..
The Word of GOD is Littered with The lifestyle to live and means to Make Heaven

1. The Bible tells us John 3:3. " Except a Man be Born again, He can not see the kingdom of GOD
Hebrew 12:14 tells us that Holiness is the Essential to see GOD. The Record of Lazarus and the Rich man was given by My Lord and Savior, JESUS CHRIST.
Lazarus will not be recorded to be in Heaven if He was Not Born again..

Your thinking,not what the text says , you err

If Lazarus is born again, why is he a Beggar ? Psalm 37:25

2. Being Poor or Rich has never and will never be a Requirement to Make Heaven..

You will always have the poor on Earth. It behoves on you personally to do what it takes for GOD'S Blessings.. There are Principles to Prosperity given by GOD for The Earth.. If you follow the Principles, you get the Result..

The Benefit in GOD'S Riches is the Peace of mind that comes with it. It's not by Struggle..

The criteria in that story is what ?

3. The body you have today does not pass this Earth.. it's mere dust.. it's just a dust container..
your Spirit man is a complete Being.it is Real you is the Spirt man.. that is the man that goes to Heaven or Hell!

4. There is Only One begotten son of GOD, Who has paid the Price for Humanity. That is JESUS CHRIST

Ridiculous ,
If spirit is real you, does that not mean Jesus ( real person ) didn't die for anyone but ordinary mere dust ?

. Based on how Lazarus lived and Died, it could be possible that he was thrown in a place and just covered up or something of that nature . JESUS Christ, the Author of the Record did not record whatever was done to Lazarus body as Burial.

He said angels carried him . What did they carry ? His dead body !

That's why the text didn't say he was buried.

I ask you: Why are angels not carrying corpses today ?
If people go to hell, then angels must as well carry corpses as well . To make the story a reality

U wanna pick one part and forsake the other ?

Lastly, Every Word of GOD is True. U Believe or not has no Effect on it. If you don't believe now, when u cross over, you will Believe by Force. But then it would be too late for you to Make Amends..

My Advice to you is to Drop the little sense you feel you have, Accept JESUS CHRIST and submit Totally..

The Things of GOD cannot be Understood by the Carnal Mind...

GOD BLESS You

Romans 12:2 says use your power of Reason , sense. So you err again.

Last and finally, you said this body doesn't go to hell, please explain Matt 10:28 , Body and soul in hell ?

Do people go to hell with their Bodies or not ? Or Yeshua lied ?
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

Your thinking,not what the text says , you err

If Lazarus is born again, why is he a Beggar ? Psalm 37:25

The criteria in that story is what ?

Ridiculous ,
If spirit is real you, does that not mean Jesus ( real person ) didn't die for anyone but ordinary mere dust ?

He said angels carried him . What did they carry ? His dead body !

That's why the text didn't say he was buried.

I ask you: Why are angels not carrying corpses today ?
If people go to hell, then angels must as well carry corpses as well . To make the story a reality

U wanna pick one part and forsake the other ?

Romans 12:2 says use your power of Reason , sense. So you err again.

Last and finally, you said this body doesn't go to hell, please explain Matt 10:28 , Body and soul in hell ?

Do people go to hell with their Bodies or not ? Or Yeshua lied ?
..[/s]

Your Thinking is far away from Mine and GOD..

1. Being Rich, does not Make you Saved

2. Stop Misquoting the Word of GOD.. you will give account of every idle word..

Lastly, Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST Now you have Breathe.. That's all you need Now..

Many just like u who have died without JESUS are right now Wailing, crying and Pleading for a 2nd Chance.. Don't Join Them..

1 Like

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your Thinking is far away from Mine and GOD..

You were busy lying on Jesus head isn't it ?

Where did he say Lazarus is born again ?

Can a born again be a Beggar ? Psalm. 37:25

1. Being Rich, does not Make you Saved

2. Stop Misquoting the Word of GOD.. you will give account of every idle word..

You are the one misquoting, the text says Angels carry Lazarus body, do you agree he wasn't buried ?

Lastly, Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST Now you have Breathe.. That's all you need Now..

Many just like u who have died without JESUS are right now Wailing, crying and Pleading for a 2nd Chance.. Don't Join Them..

Wailing where , hell ?

I don't think u know what you are saying, the same hell of Matt 10:28 ? Do you accept Jesus statement of BODY and soul in hell ?

U are totally lost I know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

You were busy lying on Jesus head isn't it ?

Where did he say Lazarus is born again ?

Can a born again be a Beggar ? Psalm. 37:25

You are the one misquoting, the text says Angels carry Lazarus body, do you agree he wasn't buried ?

Wailing where , hell ?

I don't think u know what you are saying, the same hell of Matt 10:28 ? Do you accept Jesus statement of BODY and soul in hell ?

U are totally lost I know
[/s]

Young Man , Heaven is Real! Hell is Real!
Lazarus is in Heaven as we speak
The Rich man is still in Hell as we speak..

Make your Choice on who u will meet on the other side!

Arguments and Counter arguments have no benefit on you in Eternity..

Accepting JESUS CHRIST is all you Should now..

There is no place for Argument on the other side..

He That Hath Ears, Let Him Hear..
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Emotions and sentiments won't help you. Your church mind can't reason for few minutes.

The story picture Lazarus carried by angels ( the text never even said heaven, Righteousness89 assumed grin ) but let's play along . Why are angels not carrying dead bodies of people today?

U say rich man is in hell, you mean with his body ? People go to hell with their Bodies, agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Janosky: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Jakpa comments...
Your delusion is not defensible.....
Accepting JESUS CHRIST is all you Should now..= Half truth,

Jesus Christ disagree with you. John 14:1. 17:3 TRUTH
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

Emotions and sentiments won't help you. Your church mind can't reason for few minutes.

The story picture Lazarus carried by angels ( the text never even said heaven, Righteousness89 assumed grin ) but let's play along . Why are angels not carrying dead bodies of people today?

U say rich man is in hell, you mean with his body ? People go to hell with their Bodies, agree?
[/s]

SURRENDER TO JESUS CHRIST ...
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Janosky:

Jakpa comments...
Your delusion is not defensible.....
Accepting JESUS CHRIST is all you Should now..= Half truth,

Jesus Christ disagree with you. John 14:1. 17:3 TRUTH
[/s]

Ok sir!

Surrender your Self to JESUS CHRIST..
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

SURRENDER TO JESUS CHRIST ...

You need help . Your entire points was destroyed and you still here blabbing instead of countering the points .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Janosky: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Ok sir!

Surrender your Self to JESUS CHRIST..

Your advice reeks of hypocrisy, wayo man.
You cancelled out John 14:1 and John17:3 , the very words of Jesus Christ wey you say make I surrender to...
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by mumumugu(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2020
reincarnation
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
Janosky:

Your advice reeks of hypocrisy, wayo man.
You cancelled out John 14:1 and John17:3 , the very words of Jesus Christ wey you say make I surrender to...
[/s]

Stop Wasting your Time and Your Life..

Surrender to JESUS CHRIST and Have Peace
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

You need help . Your entire points was destroyed and you still here blabbing instead of countering the points .
[/s]
Points and talkings have nothing to do with your Eternity..
Surrender to JESUS CHRIST... Save your Soul from Hell!
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Points and talkings have nothing to do with your Eternity..
Surrender to JESUS CHRIST... Save your Soul from Hell!

Ignorant man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Janosky: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Stop Wasting your Time and Your Life..
Surrender to JESUS CHRIST and Have Peace
John14:1 Jesus said to his disciples, "Don't be worried! Have faith in God and have faith in me." John14:1 & John17:3 are not "wasting of time" I don't need your hypocritical advice.
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

Ignorant man grin
[/s]
Wiseman

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Janosky:

Titus 3
9. But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Wiseman

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

I did like the Beroans , when they heard the preaching of Paul, they went ahead to check if THIS THINGS ARE TRUE. U don't read that in your Bible ?
U must be deluded to count such checks as foolish question . Take for example : How can someone call a Beggar a born again when the Bible says the righteous one would not beg ? ( psalm 37 vs 25) Check yourself, you are under serious brainwashing

In fact , I challenge you to point out the foolish question on this thread .
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

I did like the Beroans , when they heard the preaching of Paul, they went ahead to check if THIS THINGS ARE TRUE. U don't read that in your Bible ?
U must be deluded to count such checks as foolish question . Take for example : How can someone call a Beggar a born again when the Bible says the righteous one would not beg ? ( psalm 37 vs 25) Check yourself, you are under serious brainwashing

In fact , I challenge you to point out the foolish question on this thread .

The Psalmist had a Perfect Understanding of GOD and his Heritage in GOD..

Not Everyone has that..
That does not mean that they are not people of GOD. As Long as they Have Accepted JESUS.. They are people of GOD.

You don't challenge the Bible.... you Believe the Bible...

Everything I said is in the Bible.. with passages well laid out..

Any argument against the Bible is not Entertained by me..
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

You don't challenge the Bible.... you Believe the Bible...

Everything I said is in the Bible.. with passages well laid out..

Everything u said is in the Bible ... Liar, where did he say Lazarus is a born again, according to. Bible can a born again be a beggar ?

Any argument against the Bible is not Entertained by me..

Point out which of the points is against the Bible ? Are you that lazy to point or just finding an escape route ?
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Everything u said is in the Bible ... Liar, where did he say Lazarus is a born again, according to. Bible can a born again be a beggar ?

Point out which of the points is against the Bible ? Are you that lazy to point or just finding an escape route ?

The Bible Describes the Person of the Rich man
Read Luke 16:19

The Bible also Describes Lazarus Luke 16:20

In verse 21, JESUS CHRIST says Lazarus was Desiring ( Longing, wishing) to be fed from the crumbs from the Rich man table..

Which simply means he was not even given the Crumbs. ( This describes the Character of the Rich man) proud, Greedy, selfish , Wicked.

No one with such Characters can enter Heaven.

Lazarus on the Other Hand was described as a " beggar" . The Holy Bible Records that He made Heaven. If you Believe in JESUS CHRIST . You will know that For Lazarus to be in Heaven, it means He Was Saved, He was Born again .

John 3:3 says Except a man be born again, He can see Heaven.

John 3:16 Buttresses that also..

Any other belief is not Entertained..
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Bible Describes the Person of the Rich man
Read Luke 16:19

The Bible also Describes Lazarus Luke 16:20

In verse 21, JESUS CHRIST says Lazarus was Desiring ( Longing, wishing) to be fed from the crumbs from the Rich man table..

Which simply means he was not even given the Crumbs. ( This describes the Character of the Rich man) proud, Greedy, selfish , Wicked.

No one with such Characters can enter Heaven.

Lazarus on the Other Hand was described as a " beggar" . The Holy Bible Records that He made Heaven. If you Believe in JESUS CHRIST . You will know that For Lazarus to be in Heaven, it means He Was Saved, He was Born again .

John 3:3 says Except a man be born again, He can see Heaven.

John 3:16 Buttresses that also..

Any other belief is not Entertained..

Psalm 37:25 a righteous person can't be a beggar!

" I once was young and now am old, yet never have I seen the righteous abandoned or their children begging for bread. "

And again John 3:13 says no man has been to heaven . So how did you work your own maths and arrive at Lazarus in heaven ?
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Peacefullove:

Psalm 37:25 a righteous person can't be a beggar!

" I once was young and now am old, yet never have I seen the righteous abandoned or their children begging for bread. "

And again John 3:13 says no man has been to heaven . So how did you work your own maths and arrive at Lazarus in heaven ?

You don't pick one verse from the Bible all because you wanna talk..

That's not how to read..
Read the whole chapter of John 3..

And u'll understand...

When you read that chapter and see where It's stated that every born again Believer inherits Eternal Life..

The same bible you are reading says angels came and carried Lazarus to Abramham Bossom..

Go read Hebrews 11 and understand where men and Women who walked with GOD ALMIGHTY Ended..

Elijah was taken Alive to Heaven..

The Psalmist ( King David) says He has never seen the Righteous forsaken or his seed Begging Bread..

That's the Psalmist. The fact that he didn't see does not mean they were not there..

JESUS CHRIST our Savior, took notice of a poor woman who gave her last mites as offering..

GOD Almighty sent Elijah to a Poor widow in Zarephet..

Like I said Earlier , if u are looking to argue Bible... Am not Available
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

You don't pick one verse from the Bible all because you wanna talk..

That's not how to read..
Read the whole chapter of John 3..

And u'll understand...

When you read that chapter and see where It's stated that every born again Believer inherits Eternal Life..

The same bible you are reading says angels came and carried Lazarus to Abramham Bossom..

Go read Hebrews 11 and understand where men and Women who walked with GOD ALMIGHTY Ended..

Elijah was taken Alive to Heaven..

The Psalmist ( King David) says He has never seen the Righteous forsaken or his seed Begging Bread..

That's the Psalmist. The fact that he didn't see does not mean they were not there..

That's the Psalmist, for your mouth,, you forgot he was writing God's thought ? grin

So Jesus contradict by saying No man has been to heaven ?

JESUS CHRIST our Savior, took notice of a poor woman who gave her last mites as offering..

GOD Almighty sent Elijah to a Poor widow in Zarephet..

Like I said Earlier , if u are looking to argue Bible... Am not Available

Beggar is not same as poor, Someone can be poor and not beggar . Use your brain.

[/quote]
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Righteousness89(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

That's the Psalmist, for your mouth,, you forgot he was writing God's thought ? grin

So Jesus contradict by saying No man has been to heaven ?

Beggar is not same as poor, Someone can be poor and not beggar . Use your brain.

[/s]

You didn't surprise me! I know your type..

May GOD Have Mercy on you..

Am thru with u...
Re: What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man by Peacefullove: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

You didn't surprise me! I know your type..

May GOD Have Mercy on you..

Am thru with u...
As usual , can't counter the facts. You also need that prayer if you don't know, cos you don't know shishi about the subject u opened a thread about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divorce In D Bible / Mysterious Alignment Of Ancient Sites Of The World / My Purported Healing Is Not True – Enebeli Elebuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.