Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Stargirl Ashanty The 4years Old Girl,taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level(pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stargirl Ashanty The 4years Old Girl,taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level(pic (2108 Views)

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago / How I Found Out My 4years Old Daughter Wasn't Mine- Duncan Mighty / Should I Help My Sick Neighbor's Chid Or Pay My Tithe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stargirl Ashanty The 4years Old Girl,taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level(pic by realmedia(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Meet StarGirl Ashanty The Beautiful 4years Old Girl,Taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level (PHOTOS)

Stargirl ASHANTY, whose real name is Ganiyu Aisha is the beautiful 4yrs old girl who is taking child modelling to the next level, the fine chocolate little angel who is one of the fast rising kid model in Nigeria have some good catalogue of works, after appearing for globacom among the rest, we can see her reaching to the very top, expect to see her all over the billboards

..follow her on instagram @stargirl.ashantydiva

below is 10 interesting facts you need to know about her,

1.My Name is Ganiyu Aisha @stargirl.ashanty

2.my passion for modelling is of the highest order

3. The way I was able to combine school nd fashion is with the help of my Good Adorable Modelling agency in person of miss Omowaleola AseniserareI pray Almighty keep blessing her with everything Good,beautiful nd pleasant in all ramifications

4. Mom nd Dad has been so supportive pray they both live very long to eat the fruits of thier labour

5. The challenges is just the traveling aspect

6.the turning point has been a great one indeed

7. My academic aspect as been so achieving with the help of my class teacher Mrs kanoThank you very much ma'am God bless all that has to do with you

8. my plan for 2020just set back nd keep watching me grow like a glowing star

9.expect me be the queen of Nigeria

Expect me be the ambassador to CNN
Expect me be the World best Model

10. I am a four years old model who loves to dance nd always ready for camera

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2020/01/meet-stargirl-ashanty-beautiful-4years.html

Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Stargirl Ashanty The 4years Old Girl,taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level(pic by realmedia(f): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2020

Re: Stargirl Ashanty The 4years Old Girl,taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level(pic by queenblog(f): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
very cute girl, hope she makes it
Re: Stargirl Ashanty The 4years Old Girl,taking Chid Modelling To The Next Level(pic by queenblog(f): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala fp so she can go viral

(1) (Reply)

California Res. Recover Nine Bodies From The Scene Of Bryant's Helicopter Crash / Exposed!!!! The Primary School NAIRA MARLEY Attended / Rema Admires Tems On Twitter, Uses Her Picture As His Twitter Handle Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.