Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo (27530 Views)

Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Clevite(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Will that change anything? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How those judges managed to declare Hope the winner still baffles me considering the fact that the Senator came a distant fourth in the election.

The total votes cast is now greater than the number of registered voters.

The judges are mathematical gurus...Naija I hail thee!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Total votes cast were not greater than the number of registered voters but greater than the number of accredited voters.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Jide11CAC: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
To what effect will that be?
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by NORSYK(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

APC lost all in Zamfara. from House of Assembly to Governorship position.

Person no Die

Did Senator Samuel Anyanwu protest against the court judgement that favored Ihedioha at the Fraudulent primaries?

You are one shameless fellow and also a liar
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Clevite:

Total votes cast were not greater than the number of registered voters but greater than the number of accredited voters.

Go and tell the Supreme Court.

Case is closed and buried!
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by ChilamNk(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm from Imo and I was there during the last general election so we know how it played out.

Everyone wanted Emeka Ihedioha and most Imolites voted for him and he won Undoubtedly.

Hope Uzodinma even wrestled Rochas Okorocha to ensure he didn't succeed in planting his son in-law as the next governor.

Hope Uzodinma came fourth after the selection.

APC later realised that they have lost in Imo state which is the only state they could have retained in the entire SouthEast by hook or crook.

Then they have to wait at the apex court to strike like a viper.

" INEC figure of accredited voters stood at 823,743, the apex court, through its judgment, shot the number to 950,952".

shame on our Judiciary and APC led government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by oforjide: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm on my way to owerri, that evil judgment can never stand imolites have rejected it and orlu man cannot succeed rochas, imo state does belongs to them alone.
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by eldeens: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Will that change anything? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How those judges managed to declare Hope the winner still baffles me considering the fact that the Senator came a distant fourth in the election.

The total votes cast is now greater than the number of registered voters.

The judges are mathematical gurus...Naija I hail thee!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't be lazy, go and read the verdict you will understand.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Tingotoe: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
If they like let them protest to God himself, APC has come to Imo to stay!

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by akpunda86: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
DONSMITH123:

https://punchng.com/pdp-to-stage-protest-over-supreme-court-judgment-in-imo/

Hope ekweremadu.obasanjo.Atiku.GEJ and co will be there.You reap what you sow.If pdp have since started using electronic voting today Nigeria will be great.After 2023 pdp will be extinct.
APC will nvr go for electronic voting cos the thing sweet them.Votes without voting.In asmuch as i pity ihedioha he was one of the architect of decay in the country.
.PROTEST MY ASS.

2022 TINUBUS CASE WILL START HE WILL RUN OUT OF THE COUNTRY.I SMILE COS MBAKA HAVE PROPHESIED THAT HAUSA MAN WILL BE PRESIDENT.
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by michoim(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Magomago party. But they won't stage protest over Supreme court judgement that favours them...nonsense!!!
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by guidelight: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Instead of protest, they should ask for a review of the judgement .
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by debbysure01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is a wrong decision. That will not change the ruling of the court.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by eldeens: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Let them swallow it as e dey hot, wetin PDP did pass this one. No be same people dey inside both parties?.......

1 Like

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
DONSMITH123:

to which of the court?

Basketball court
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by CorleonOfSicily: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
What is PDP
?

Stupid question
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
guidelight:
Instead of protest, they should ask for a review of the judgement .

Re what?
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by ud4u: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Truth be told, this is the highest injustice ever recorded since the inception of this country.

Let us keep disgracing this country in the face of the whole world.
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
NORSYK:

You are one shameless fellow and also a liar

Oga PDP primaries was massively rigged grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by oforjide: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
isthatso:
If PDP want to win elections, they should remove secundus, the man is a buffoon! First non existent server, now you are staging protest against a supreme court verdict... does this man understand the meaning of the supreme in Supreme court?

PDP has been sinking into dower and lower depths since he bacame chairman.
shut up ur dirty mouth with ur APC court
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Akaujaa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
PDP trying so hard to intimidate the Supreme Court with future judgments in mind. Party of miscreants. Just two weeks ago, Ikpeazu, Okowa and Taraba governor's elections were upheld by same Supreme court & no one disturbed the peace of the nation...

1 Like

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
oforjide:
shut up ur dirty mouth with ur APC court

Party of thugs, what makes you think everybody who isnt in favour of PDP is an APC supporter? typical of the kind of intellectual dimwits that pervade PDP . noisemakers , no brains!
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by crazygod(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
kettykings:
protest will not solve this , but can they take the supreme court to court ,
That's an idea. I wonder y someone hasn't tot of it
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
DONSMITH123:

to which of the court?

Maybe ICJ, Hague!!! grin
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by proprince(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
We welcome the protest.

Nigeria cannot be rulled under this idiots this way.
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Godsonkemz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
kcmichael:
And apc didn't protest in zamfara
Because APC knew it didn't win the election.
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Omoboricash(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
omenka:
The recruitment agency for ipod Pigs and Idiots. cheesy
Guy u be baddest nigga. Plus have mercy on my brother from east. � � � � ☺ ☺ ☺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Staro: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Very necessary
Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by HimName: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
oforjide:
I'm on my way to owerri, that evil judgment can never stand imolites have rejected it and orlu man cannot succeed rochas, imo state does belongs to them alone.
[/s]

Audio journey to Owerri.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo by Staro: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Very very necessary.
The IMO judgement is very annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.