Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

2020 Could Be Your Year Of Independence From Housemaids ( A.k.a House Helps)!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2020 Could Be Your Year Of Independence From Housemaids ( A.k.a House Helps)!!! (292 Views)

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Could Be Your Year Of Independence From Housemaids ( A.k.a House Helps)!!! by YourArewaSister: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Whenever a group of ladies meets, be certain that the conversation wouldn't be complete without the ever ending drama of housemaids. From dreading the day the good ones would leave to the latest stunts of the not-so-good, and to the unbelievable stories!

Hardly, a month goes by without a major headline upset regarding maids. Recently, the media was agog with news of a lady mercilessly beating her maid and another story of a maid killing a 2 years old left in her care.

" The necessary evils" as they are usually referred to could be a thing of the past with a little planning and hard work from our parts.

What if I tell you that as a working mother, you could manage and survive without a maid in your house? Oh, yes, it is possible!

Let me tell you a little about how I achieved this feat. Throwback to 2010, I just landed in Lagos, jumped into a cab to my destination and the radio was playing. The discussion on that faithful day was about house helps. And one of the guests was talking about how Nigerian ladies/families spend so much time and energy to train housemaids, leaving our own children without any knowledge of how to take care of themselves! And that hit me hard. At that very moment, I promised myself not to fall prey to this singular fact! And life has never been the same for me.

Are you willing to take that route? If yes, please subscribe to my blog so you won't miss a thing and enjoy your 2020 and beyond! Be warned, it is a tough job, but totally rewarding both for you and members of your family!

The following steps would create a success story.

STEP 1 WRITE DOWN YOUR ROUTINE
STEP 2 IDENTIFY WHERE YOU NEED HELP MOST AND MAP OUT YOUR STRATEGY HOW TO MANAGE WITHOUT HELP
STEP 3 IDENTIFY THE NECESSARY CHANGES NEEDED TO EFFECTIVELY FUNCTION WITHOUT THE HELP
STEP 4 CREATE YOUR SURVIVAL MASTER PLAN BASED ON YOUR FINDINGS IN STEP 1, 2 & 3
STEP 5 LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE

Each step will be discussed as a separate post all through the month. So tag along and learn how to gain your independence and at the same train your kids!
https://www.yourarewasister.ng/2020/01/2020-could-be-your-year-of-independence.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Child Picks Up Money For Stranger And This Happens! / The Train: The Journey Of Faith By Mount Zion (review By The Real Deal) / Why You Should Consider Taking Your Partners Last Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.