Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. (834 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Update: Sotitobire Founder appears in court,remanded again till further notice.

…journalists barred from covering the proceedings
The Founder of Sotitobire Miracle Centre, Prophet Alfa Babatunde will continue to be in a detention of Olokuta Correctional Service facility (formerly known as Prisons) in Akure pending the issuance of hearing notice of a case of Kidnapping a one year-old Boy, Gold Kolawole filed against him and five other members of his church.

The Sotitobire Church founder was this morning docked before an Ondo state Magistrate court sitting at Oke-Eda Akure alongside five of his church members on a six -count-charge of alleged felony, conspiracy and Kidnapping of the boy, Gold Kolawole inside the church on the 10th of November, last year.

The court, presided over by Mrs Charity Adeyanju however gave an order today that Prophet Alfa should remain in the prison pending the time the state High court will issue the hearing notice where his bail application could be taken.

Magistrate Adeyanju had earlier barred journalists from covering the court proceedings as she walked out already seated pressmen from her court.

No reason was given for her action.

Source:https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/01/17/sotitobire-founder-appears-in-courtremanded-again-till-further-notice/

Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by anonymuz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good for him...

What? Prophet alfa....and people still trooped to his church. Is a confused man. Idiot
Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
anonymuz:
Good for him...

What? Prophet alfa....and people still trooped to his church. Is a confused man. Idiot
am sure people in his church are inside his trap, bondage
Because some of the members in the church still believe is Lie's

1 Like

Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
anonymuz:
Good for him...

No one is guilty by public opinion until proven by a court man.
A whole lot of theories behind the occurrence. The DSS did not release the outcome of it's investigation to the general public and now again the court dismissed press men from covering today's court procedure.
I am particularly interested in hearing all the details on this case because it's hard to believe what the several theories different people are giving as some are his supporters in the struggle while others clearly do not like the guy. I haven't heard an objective view yet and the judiciary just made it more secretive now. Well, and "Alfa" is his surname. He was my senior in secondary school and we use to live in the same neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
toniblacman:

A whole lot of theories behind the occurrence. The DSS did not release the outcome of it's investigation to the general public and now again the court dismissed press men from covering today's court procedure.
I am particularly interested in hearing all the details on this case because it's hard to believe what the several theories different people are giving as some are his supporters in the struggle while others clearly do not like the guy. I haven't heard an objective view yet and the judiciary just made it more secretive now. Well, and "Alfa" is his surname. He was my senior in secondary school and we use to live in the same neighborhood.
no matter what, in anywhere the death or life of the missing son was found, the root must be from the church once the child is missing from the ex-Pastor church
Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by anonymuz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
toniblacman:

i think they've not seen substantial evidence. But i hope they get to the root of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
anonymuz:
i think they've not seen substantial evidence. But i hope they get to the root of the matter.
by God grace. They will
Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ashleyeniwin:
no matter what, in anywhere the death or life of the missing son was found, the root must be from the church once the child is missing from the ex-Pastor church
Well I had a similar proposition but let's take a look from another direction. Now witnesses disclosed that the guy meddled into a sensitive political affair, maybe not true but it's possible because some important politicians worshipped in his church. The parents of the disappeared toddler were not members of the church according to different rumours. Rumours still has it that the father of the toddler is a number one of a popular cult group in a neighbouring town. And it was this man and few total strangers came over to the church, set it on fire, set ignorant people on motion then disappeared, leaving finishing touches to the area people knowing fully well a lot of people in the area do not take a liking to the guy as they say he acts rudely.
This is possible.
Also, a lot of people believe there are ritual tendencies about the guy judging from the way he carries his church and what some tagged "condescension" in his attitude.
This also is possible.
Therefore it is important that thorough investigation is carried out, checking out on everyone's involvement including information about the infant's parents and every other person involved in one way or another.
Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Ashleyeniwin(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
toniblacman:

Well I had a similar proposition but let's take a look from another direction. Now witnesses disclosed that the guy meddled into a sensitive political affair, maybe not true but it's possible because some important politicians worshipped in his church. The parents of the disappeared toddler were not members of the church according to different rumours. Rumours still has it that the father of the toddler is a number one of a popular cult group in a neighbouring town. And it was this man and few total strangers came over to the church, set it on fire, set ignorant people on motion then disappeared, leaving finishing touches to the area people knowing fully well a lot of people in the area do not take a liking to the guy as they say he acts rudely.
This is possible.
Also, a lot of people believe there are ritual tendencies about the guy judging from the way he carries his church and what some tagged "condescension" in his attitude.
This also is possible.
Therefore it is important that thorough investigation is carried out, checking out on everyone's involvement including information about the infant's parents and every other person involved in one way or another.
I don't agree with you that the father of the missing child was Cult member, even at all his a cult member its inside the church were there's security, police officer and children teacher's.will cults we come and operate and nor of those security we see or know when an outside came into children church and operate.
And as a pastor when something like that happen in your church, even before the parent of the missing child go to police station? Is the right of the pastor to have take step even before it up to T.V and radio station
Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by thankmyGod(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Just this on punch news

1 Like

Re: Update: Sotitobire Founder Appears In Court,remanded Again Till Further Notice. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ashleyeniwin:
I don't agree with you that the father of the missing child was Cult member, even at all his a cult member its inside the church were there's security, police officer and children teacher's.will cults we come and operate and nor of those security we see or know when an outside came into children church and operate.
And as a pastor when something like that happen in your church, even before the parent of the missing child go to police station? Is the right of the pastor to have take step even before it up to T.V and radio station
It's not my idea man... Things we hear, some people are linking the idea that the father is a runs-man with the the idea that maybe this is a form of a setup from some
angry politicians in cooperation with the baby's father to stage a kidnap right in the guy's church. Isn't it possible?
Don't imagine I bias....I personally don't trip for all this so called church people, but this story interests me and I'm testing possible facts...that's all

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Imprenagated His Own Daughter Says: ‘I Was Scared Of Someone Else Enjoyi / Nigerian Immigration Sanctions Female Officers For Flaunting Their Bodies / Suspects Make Shocking Confessions Why They Murdered The Business Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.