Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (42112 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
~ I know he likes woman a lot
But he's going to change when we get married. Please friends,what figure of speech is that?

~ *Breaking News*
We have just confirmed that the other woman you are lusting after doesn't have anything sexually different from your wife.

~ A relationship that is controlled by friends and family can never work.
Meet singles who are mature and ready for marriage, who can be in charge of their relationship without any family or friend's intervene on a divine matchmaking platform "READY FOR MARRIAGE" on 08091783640 WhatsApp. A matchmaking platform with many wedding testimonies within few years,already have 4 weddings this year despite covid19/protest,more still coming this 2021,join us today.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
RESULT ORIENTED MATCHMAKING

READY FOR MARRIAGE

18 WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

OUR GOD IS WITH US

OUR GOD IS ABLE

OUR GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS

20TH OCTOBER,2016 TILL NOW

18 RFM COUPLES EMERGED

MORE LOADING IN 2021

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

When a man realizes his woman is a TEAMMATE, not an OPPONENT, thats when his life changes.. Build her up she will help you WIN..

Dear LORD;
Please settle
everyone due for marriage this
Year. Amen!

Get yourself a perfect partner this 2021 ,are you READY for marriage?Connect with us 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2021
MARRIAGE IS SWEET/BEAUTIFUL

Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up.
Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
#Ecclesiastes4 ( 9-12)
#Relationships
#BuildEachOtherUp
#RFMrock

Are you feeling lonely and want to have a life companionship? Find someone near you, connect easily and get acquainted. We offer private matchmaking(outgroup matchmaking service)for singles who don't want to be in RFM matchmaking group,Sign up now @+2348091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2021
19TH RFM WEDDING IN 54 MONTHS(2 IN 1 WEDDING IN APRIL,8TH APRIL IN AKWA IBOM AND 22ND/24TH APRIL IN LAGOS STATE)

READY FOR MARRIAGE HAS COME AGAIN AS USUAL IN 2021 AS WEDDING TESTIMONIES ROLLING IN

OUR 19TH RFM WEDDING GOING ON BETWEEN LYDIA AND JOSEPH TODAY AT IKOYI REGISTRY IN LAGOS ON 22ND,APRIL, 2021.

WHILE TRADITIONAL WEDDING WILL HOLD ON 24TH,APRIL,2021 IN LAGOS.

THANK YOU LORD.MORE WEDDING TESTIMONIES COMING THIS 2021,IF YOU ARE SINCERELY READY FOR MARRIAGE, JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP.
RFMROCKS!
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:
19TH RFM WEDDING IN 54 MONTHS(2 IN 1 WEDDING IN APRIL,8TH APRIL IN AKWA IBOM AND 22ND/24TH APRIL IN LAGOS STATE)

READY FOR MARRIAGE HAS COME AGAIN AS USUAL IN 2021 AS WEDDING TESTIMONIES ROLLING IN

OUR 19TH RFM WEDDING GOING ON BETWEEN LYDIA AND JOSEPH TODAY AT IKOYI REGISTRY IN LAGOS ON 22ND,APRIL, 2021.

WHILE TRADITIONAL WEDDING WILL HOLD ON 24TH,APRIL,2021 IN LAGOS.

THANK YOU LORD.MORE WEDDING TESTIMONIES COMING THIS 2021,IF YOU ARE SINCERELY READY FOR MARRIAGE, JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP.
RFMROCKS!

THANK GOD,REGISTRY WEDDING BETWEEN LYDIA AND JOSEPH WAS A HUGE SUCCESS, ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?
CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP.BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
THANK GOD,REGISTRY WEDDING BETWEEN LYDIA AND JOSEPH WAS A HUGE SUCCESS, TRADITIONAL WEDDING COMING UP TOMORROW,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:

THANK GOD,REGISTRY WEDDING BETWEEN LYDIA AND JOSEPH WAS A HUGE SUCCESS, ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

GOD WITH US IN RFM,WE BLESS THE LORD AS OLUSEUN WEDS JOSEPH TODAY 24TH APRIL,2021.THE TRADITIONAL WEDDING HOLDS TODAY IN LAGOS STATE

REJOICE WITH US BY WISH THEM HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,IF YOU IN LAGOS,YOU CAN JOIN US.

AS YOU ARE JOIN TOGETHER TODAY,YOUR HOME IS BLESSED,YOUR CHILDREN SHALL SURROUND YOUR TABLE, YOUR MARRIAGE SHALL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,AMEN.
WE USED YOU AND ALL RFM COUPLES AS A POINT OF CONTACT,YOUR MARRIAGE WILL OPEN DOORS FOR ALL SINGLES IN HERE

CONGRATULATIONS HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE IN 2021?
CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP.BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:

GOD WITH US IN RFM,WE BLESS THE LORD AS OLUSEUN WEDS JOSEPH TODAY 24TH APRIL,2021.THE TRADITIONAL WEDDING HOLDS TODAY IN LAGOS STATE

REJOICE WITH US BY WISH THEM HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,IF YOU IN LAGOS,YOU CAN JOIN US.

AS YOU ARE JOIN TOGETHER TODAY,YOUR HOME IS BLESSED,YOUR CHILDREN SHALL SURROUND YOUR TABLE, YOUR MARRIAGE SHALL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,AMEN.
WE USED YOU AND ALL RFM COUPLES AS A POINT OF CONTACT,YOUR MARRIAGE WILL OPEN DOORS FOR ALL SINGLES IN HERE

CONGRATULATIONS HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE IN 2021?
CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP.BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE.

What a mighty GOD we serve on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING, 19TH RFM WEDDING was a huge success held in Lagos state,more wedding testimonies still coming,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify, amen
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2021
ARE YOU TIRED OF SEARCHING?
Let's help you get connected to your soulmate.Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2021
RFM MATCHMAKING WITH WEDDING TESTIMONIES, ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

~ FOR LADIES WHY IS IT THAT LADIES OF THIS DAYS DON'T WANT MOTHER IN-LAWS? BUT LOVE THE SON OF THE WOMAN?AM ASKING CAN YOU LOVE THE FRUIT AND DISLIKES THE TREE THAT PRODUCE IT? AM LISTING!!

~ In marriage it is the duty of the man to take care of his family. Any financial contribution made by a woman should be on her own free will not an obligation..

~ She went through hell in the past by men that couldn't treat her right, so you should put her through heaven in her future by never treating her wrong

~ Engagement Ring is suppose to last for how many years before Marriage?
Meet sincere singles who are decisive,fully ready for marriage on 08091783640 whatsapp.Be the next to say "I DO"
Good morning.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2021
GOD'S PRESENCE IS IN RFM MATCHMAKING

WE SEE YOUR WONDERFUL WORKS

OF GREAT WEDDING TESTIMONIES

SINCE INCEPTION OF RFM MATCHMAKING

2016 TILL NOW 2021

YOU HAVE PROOF TO US YOU ARE HERE

HALLELUJAH TO ALMIGHTY GOD

19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS, MORE COMING

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

COME ON IN,CHAT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN

* Some people might never marry because they are finding Mr or Miss RIGHT when themselves are not perfect(truth but bitter)

* The beauty of a woman is inside not outside, beauty in =character) attitude) respect) if your wife have this three things that means you have a gold in your house.

* You've dated 7 persons nd broke up with all of them because they don't understand You. Please are You Physics,Chemistry or Further Maths?

* PROVERBS : You are not a man, when you cannot man what a man can man. WHO CAN EXPLAIN THIS

* The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.”
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 4:22am On Apr 28, 2021
A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself. Love is a commitment, not just a feeling.

It's never too late to find love. Don't miss this huge opportunity. Register now on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

#love #rfm #marriage #relationship #speeddating #singleandsearching
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

MORE COMING BY GOD'S GRACE

Our chat platforms also offer you the opportunity to meet different singles and you make your pick.

Our personal matchmaking service is discreet and may not require you joining our chat platforms.
Contact us for more on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to say "I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE a matchmaking service for everyone believing GOD for marital settlement or marital restoration.
Come ready!Join RFM now.
GOD is too faithful to fail. He has done it before with 19 RFM WEDDINGS in few yearsm He will do it again, yours will not be different!
Join RFM on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
#Marital
#Breakingthrough
#Settlement
#Rfmconnect
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:43am On Apr 30, 2021
19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

GOD WE ARE GRATEFUL,THANK YOU.

~ There is no substitute for paying attention to each other in relationship. #Quality time.

~ Whether you believe it or not Man and Woman can't share the same equality. Know your position in that union and you won't have issues.

Connect with partnerwho knows man and woman can't share same equality,and know their position in the Union on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Be the next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2021
ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 16 weddings in few years,thank you LORD
Get your true love at RFM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple.
RFM - Match.
RFM - Hookup.
RFM - Weddings.
RFM - Marriage.
RFM - Love life.
RFM - Counselling.
RFM - One love
RFM - GOD with us
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
NO ROOM FOR YOUR EX AGAIN

TRUTH BUT BITTER

"Your partner is not like your Ex.Stop expecting him/ her to tolerate the things that your Ex used to tolerate. To love the places, food, topics and to be close with the people your Ex used to associate with. To cook like your Ex and dress like your Ex. Treat your partner as a unique individual and with respect. Comparing them in your mind will only ruin a good thing that you guys are having."
Join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
RFM - A LIVE PROOF WEDDING PLACE.
RFM - A PLACE WITH REAL WEDDINGS
RFM - HONEST PLACE FOR REAL WEDDINGS
RFM - GOD WITH US AND INVOLVED.

HALLELUYAH PRAISE GOD.

RFM is a GOD ordained matchmaking platform,which was established on 20th october 2016,and since then,it has been wedding testimonies galore(not just mouth saying and call numbers) that is why we in the READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM don't just declared wedding announcement alone but back it up with proof of testimonies which speak for us.

Many RFM weddings abound in few month's and more coming by the special grace of GOD,which has been praises and a job well done to we the conveners.

RFM matchmaking is a sophisicated classic matchmaking platform which ensure thorough screening before admitting members in. An interactive WhatsApp group gives members the opportunity to meet other eligible singles and make a choice according to your partner preferences.

RFM DIAMOND service are for singles who do not want the stress of a chat group but want a One-On-One Matchmaking Service. The RFM DIAMOND Service has proved to be effective and sophisticated in operation.

Be at READYFORMARRIAGE Matchmaking place to move to married status and wave single status off.

Join RFM 08091783640 WhatsApp to testify what GOD is doing in our midst,this is a place where real life testimonies are abound. Be the next to marry in 2021.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 5:28pm On May 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW MONTH

HAPPY WORKERS DAY

HAPPY RFM MATCHMAKING

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE

19 RFM COUPLE IN 54 MONTHS

MORE COMING BY GOD'S GRACE,AMEN.

~ There is no relationship without rules. If you want freedom, just stay single and live as you wish.

~ Never trust a man who left another Woman for you,. He can also do that to you lady let it sink oh.

~ Do guys/ladies ever advice each other like,... Alaye don't ever cheat on her, she truly loves you!

~ RELATIONSHIP:
Don't let your loneliness and anxiety make you reconnect with toxic people. God has not for gotten you.

Ladies, be sincere. If you break up with your boyfriend and two weeks later you are pregnant. What will you do?

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 7:21am On May 02, 2021
HAPPY SUNDAY, HAPPY NEW MONTH.

HAPPY RFM MATCHMAKING

HAPPY HOOKUPS/WEDDING/MARRIAGE.

GOD's got you! He wants to match you up in a ReadyForMarriage. A Healthy Relationship that will be life changing for you and your partner. And a testimony to the world on how deep, awesome, and wonderful the Love of GOD is for us all. Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp
#Single #SinglePeoplehookup #GodIsMatchingYouUp #HealthyRelationships #RFMarriage #GetReady #BeReady #HusbandReady #WifeReady #ReadyformarriageMatchmaking
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 10:26am On May 03, 2021
Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal, this matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and get connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU. we can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage. Take this opportunity now and find your match. Find the right one for you through our service. Contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp only,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 8:41am On May 04, 2021
Our chat platforms also offer you the opportunity to meet different singles and you make your pick.

Our personal matchmaking service is discreet and may not require you joining our chat platforms.
Contact us for more on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to say "I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2021
RFM FOR ONE GOAL....2021
The successful READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking is to hookup two serious singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1yr.

GOD is great with his mighty work in our midst,we appreciate you for many RFM wedding testimonies within few years of RFM existence and pray for more weddings.Are you READY for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM, GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 6:50am On May 06, 2021
The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.”.

Don't just look for someone to date but look for a partner to marry.... We matchmake for marriage on READY FOR MARRIAGE 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI TODAY

11TH RFM WEDDINGS,14TH DEC,2019

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union forever more,congratulations Oluwabunkumi & Abayomi,we used you and all RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember 14th December 2019 for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,people in Ibadan especially RFM members that live in ibadan joined us to celebrate Bukunmi/Abayomi wedding which held on 14th,December 2019 as they tie the knot at C.A.C orioke,yawawo in olorunsogo as well as registry at Ona Ara Local Government,We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you want to be like Wale,Abayomi,Bukunmi,Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like these couples.

More wedding testimonies keep coming, those married here,having kids and happy home,join RFM matchmaking today.
TGIF
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2021
RFM SATURDAY WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND

Have you been bouncing from relationship to relationship repeating the same tired patterns over and over again⁉️ Do you feel like it’s impossible to find someone who’s a good match for you⁉️You must be exhausted and burnt out on the dating sceneI get it. It’s crazy out there. READY FOR MARRIAGE can provide you a match into how to meet your soulmates, to working together and helping you to grow your hookup to marriage.
Book/join us for hookup on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to say "YES I DO"
Happy Saturday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
18TH RFM WEDDING IN 54 MONTHS

COMFORT WEDS TAYO,ON 8TH APRIL,2021 AT ST.JOHN PARISH CHURCH, ABAK IN UYO AT AKWA IBOM STATE,MORE STILL COMING THIS 2021,WATCHOUT

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GREAT WORK

Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?

Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but hookup for marriage just like RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 now 18 couples did within few years and having babies in their lovely blessed homes, you are next to testify,amen
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2021
Bros, if you can work hard in the bed to get her pregnant, also work hard to take care of her financially.
Today, we have men whose PENIS are QUICK to RISING when a woman is around but who can't RISE to their responsibilities when their MANHOOD is put to the test.
Real men mean business in a relationship, playboys put pleasure before the business of love.
If the only thing a HE can offer you in that relationship is his PENIS, Sister, you have entered a ONE CHANCE BUS.
Meet responsible singles who are fully ready for marriage on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to say "I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:13pm On May 09, 2021
Breaklimit1:

This time last Saturday, 17TH RFM WEDDING was going on,we bless GOD,it was a huge success, more coming in 2021,this is the first quarter of 2021,we are having more weddings in second quarter, watch out,if you are READY FOR MARRIAGE, connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM bride/groom,amen.

Yeah,we hookup for marriage ONLY,are you ready for marriage? Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to say " YES I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:11am On May 10, 2021
Looking for love ♥️ , you are in the right place , at READYFORMARRIAGE(RFM) we match you with singles ready for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage within 6 months - 1 year.
Join 15 RFM couples and singles ready for marriage.

Benefits of Using This Platform

~ You are matched with verified singles who are genuinely searching
~ Matured singles in your location
~ Feedbacks and follow ups
It's online Matchmaking from the comfort of your home
What are you waiting for? Join Now to get yourself a partner and get happy.

Send Private Messages Or WhatsApp 08091783640,be the next RFM couple

Happy Monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (68) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) / The Beer Parlour / Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.