Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

As A Good Event Planner Or Decorator You Need To Have Ideas - Check Out This! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As A Good Event Planner Or Decorator You Need To Have Ideas - Check Out This! (641 Views)

Any Event Planner Or Decorator On Lagos Mainland / How To Spot A Good Event Planner / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Good Event Planner Or Decorator You Need To Have Ideas - Check Out This! by bethelofficial: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
So I was Thinking, Using an Artificial Grass, plants and flowers gives a very unique environment. The Artificial Grass, as we all know is popular use for fields like football pitch, hockey, Golf pitch etc. But there is more to it, when it comes to the Idea of Design and Decorating.

It think This Looks perfect for home decoration, events, landscaping and any form of design. And Most especially going to look very nice on Photos-shoots. Where are my Photographers?

Re: As A Good Event Planner Or Decorator You Need To Have Ideas - Check Out This! by awule: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

A Witch Crashed On Her Way Back And Found Her Self On Someone's Roof. / Baby Seating And Creache School. (advice Me) / Dressing Groom And His Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.