Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Appointment Seekers Beseech Imo Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Seekers Beseech Imo Government House (533 Views)

Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Seekers Beseech Imo Government House by fegori: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Members of different political parties in Imo state are said to have expanded their lobbying strategy to get appointments in the new government of Hope Uzodinma.

Also, Vanguard gathered in Owerri, that governor Uzodinma has made his first appointments with the Secretary to the State Government, SSG, now Cosmas Iwu.

While Mr Oguike Nwachukwu, is now the Chief Press Secretary to the governor.

It was gathered that more appointments are likely to be announced soonest adding that the governor has said that he would be fast in his policies and programmes in order to deliver on time.

However, appointment seekers have intensified lobbying to ensure that they would not be left out in the governance process.
A source told Vanguard, that Uzodinma, said he would concentrate on capacity to deliver his plan of rebuilding, reconstruction and recovery agenda of his government.

He said: “This is an opportunity for the governor to prove his quality and I believe not because I am supporting him but I have seen his preparedness to change the state to better.

“He will do different things with the purpose of improving the economy of the state and creating jobs opportunity for the people of the state.

“And again, I advise citizens of the state to pray for him and do well with their prayers things will work well again in Imo state.”

He added: “A lot of people who have nothing to offer have started crowding the government house to see if they can get any appointment. Let me tell you, Uzodinma I know will disappoint them because he needs people that will do the job.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/appointment-seekers-beseech-imo-government-house/amp/

Re: Appointment Seekers Beseech Imo Government House by DaBullIT(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
wait
Re: Appointment Seekers Beseech Imo Government House by festacman(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Goats follow the man who is carrying foliage. Hope Uzodimma is currently carrying a bunch of foliage. No surprises!
Re: Appointment Seekers Beseech Imo Government House by mine85(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
That's to show, he had no structure... He didn't win election... Na strangers he will appoint

(1) (Reply)

Lasg Installs 2,000 Okada, Keke Restriction Signs On Highways, Bridges. / Jubilation As Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Old Unth-bunker Road, Enugu (Photos) / Photos: DTSG Presents Staff Of Office To Umute Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.