Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

CES - Evaluation Of Professional Degrees - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CES - Evaluation Of Professional Degrees (479 Views)

Introducing Minus 25 Degrees! I Visited The Ice City! � / WES Evaluation Of OND And BSC For Canada Express Entry Application / WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CES - Evaluation Of Professional Degrees by Eyitayo0: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I will like to get clarification of the policy of CES.

Since IQAS paused applications till 19th of May, 2020. Lawyers like myself have been confused on the appropriate ECA organization to use since WES doesn't evaluate LLB as a Professional degree.

I have searched everywhere, and even while many people are seeking recourse with WES. There seem to be little info regarding CES. Pls I need clarification, I even sent them a mail, and they replied they can't comment or do pre-assessment.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black / With Flights Banned, Son Sails Solo Across Atlantic To Reach Father, 90 / Osogbo Or Benin City ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.